TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Agreed. Definatly confusing. But I do love the female sprite, though.

I LOVE the female one! Ugh I don't know what to breed with them! I was think GW or RB but it looks weird blink.gif

Is it just me or does a Vine dragon egg look like a green Speckles?

Lol, I think it's just your scroll image thingy. In the cave, the egg looks smooth like normal XD

Lol, I think it's just your scroll image thingy. In the cave, the egg looks smooth like normal xd.png

Weird! I thought I had caught a shiny one!

Yay! My eggs hatched and the adults look awesome!

Rethinking my breeding ideas however - now I am thinking Swallowtail x Speckled-throat

Is it just me or does a Vine dragon egg look like a green Speckles?

In that scroll bar it really does! xd.png I think I have a speckled black! lol

Speckles?

That sounds much better! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Yeah! I thought I had caught a rare one because I caught on in AP!

I think it would be kind of cool if TJ threw an egg out there one day with no announcement. Just in the cave one day and...NEW EGG! ohmy.gif That would be an interesting day!

I think I'm going to influence most of mine female now. The males neck just...I don't know. I like the males, but I can't seem to be able to actually see how everything is supposed to fit... He just looks a tad awkward..

I think it would be kind of cool if TJ threw an egg out there one day with no announcement. Just in the cave one day and...NEW EGG! ohmy.gif That would be an interesting day!

I think I'm going to influence most of mine female now. The males neck just...I don't know. I like the males, but I can't seem to be able to actually see how everything is supposed to fit... He just looks a tad awkward..

That would be awesome! Just SURPRISE! New egg! Everyone wondering what is the hatchling, and adult!

I influenced 2 male 1 female hoping for the one I didn't influence to be female so I can have a pair!

Figures that the weird one has the cuter hatchling D: I don't mind getting the male its just I don't understand how the antennas can be all the way by its front legs. Its like the antennas came off and hes holding it on his front legs xd.png

It's what I'm assuming.

Gorgeous Sprites. Well done, they are among my favorites.

I'm thinking of pairing them up with sunstones honestly. Suntones are shiny and have a regal look to them, and the soft playfulness of these guys may balence them out.

pink and orange.....not my favorite combo, but hey, it might look ok.

His antennae are attached in the same place the female's are; at the end of that black horn thing.. but you can barely see the line where they come from x_x

Figures that the weird one has the cuter hatchling D: I don't mind getting the male its just I don't understand how the antennas can be all the way by its front legs. Its like the antennas came off and hes holding it on his front legs xd.png

It's what I'm assuming.

Yeah! His legs, and neck are a bit awkward.

Awkward Speckled Moment!

His antennae are attached in the same place the female's are; at the end of that black horn thing.. but you can barely see the line where they come from x_x

Yeah, but I love where they are on the female! I think I'll just hoard them and freeze the males!

Its like the antennas came off and hes holding it on his front legs  xd.png

I just had an insane little giggle at that... *snickers*

I swear, I'm not dogging the artist, and I never have anything at all negative to say about anything, but my only issue is that my eyes just don't want to see what's meant to be there...they keep insisting on seeing this lovely little quail baby sitting on the males neck...which is actually kind of cute, the way I'm viewing it. lol

they're very prety and i love the coloring. i'm happy with my 4 CB pairs though smile.gif

Ok, I just stared at the male again. So, the 'quail baby' I'm seeing, is actually his foot...? Now I'm even more confused, because now I'm seeing him holding the antenna, too, as well as seeing the quail baby... I need sleeeeeep...

Edited by MedievalMystic

I finally saw where the antennas are connected. If you zoom in you can see where the line is but the neck is positioned weird. I'm not trying to be rude to the artists work. Its just the neck is positioned in a weird way. I overall like both, but I do prefer the female. tongue.gif

I'm very happy with this new breed- I love their colors! I can't wait for mine to grow up. *cuddles*

errmm

Is there any possible way to get the speckles in the cave? Everyone is abandoning their eggs and clogging up the AP which blocks us from getting eggs. Plus, i dont see a habitat named Mountain?

Alright, I think I'm finally getting it...the antenna are sweeping down his neck, and are actually over the foot, and you're just seeing the feet underneath/through the antenna.. Ok, got it now. smile.gif

Is there any possible way to get the speckles in the cave?

Yes, they're still dropping in the Alpine biome. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

errmm

Is there any possible way to get the speckles in the cave? Everyone is abandoning their eggs and clogging up the AP which blocks us from getting eggs. Plus, i dont see a habitat named Mountain?

Lol, the mountain habitat is the Alpine. Look there at the beginning of every hour, when the cave unblocks