TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

I just realized something: If you look at the Female in a glazed manner, her red underside takes on a different look. It kinds looks like she's yawning the way our fellow green/earth dragons do.

Edited by warriorjames

Must get MORE of these dragons, they are soooooo pretty. Way to go TJ and Spriter(s) for another great release.

First egg hatched! Wow, that was fast too. xd.png I'm so happy, I really love these new dragons - probably on the top of my faves list along with whites and turpentines. <3

love the adults, those head tails are so cool. and the feathery ends of their tails = wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Edited by WestWindReborn

I think the whole site has the eggs by now...right? smile.gif

Wouldn't that be nice? Unfortunately not everyone has one. I've only seen 4 after about 2 hours of refreshing and have missed them all. So I still don't even have one.

I think the whole site has the eggs by now...right?  smile.gif

I don't.

Love the adults, though!

EDIT: Just got eggs from two different people! Thanks, you both rock! biggrin.gif

Edited by Dragonluver

Beautiful dragons... wish they were dropping somewhere other than the Alpine biome though.

I saw about 4 in AP...of course I Miss it all dry.gif

They been appearing the past few days.

Beautiful dragons... wish they were dropping somewhere other than the Alpine biome though.

Join the club.

I missed the last hourly. But haven't other releases kept dropping the new release egg pretty frequently until our new eggs matured? Or am I mismembering?

ETA: I KNOW the Blusangs didn't but they're pretty scarce. What about Nebulas?

Edited by Ayelldee

The adults look beautiful! biggrin.gif

I have one egg so far, hoping to catch some more!

I can't seem to get anymore of these.. I guess I'll just collect uncommons for now. smile.gif

EDIT: Whoever recommended holding down ctrl while clicking is a Genius!!

Edited by imperatrica101

Eeee! One of my babies gendered! It's a boy! I named him 'Quail Baby'. 8D lol

I think the whole site has the eggs by now...right? smile.gif

Oh how I wish. lol. I've only seen two drop and missed them both. I just keep trying. biggrin.gif

Snagged another one! Thanks to my pinks, I'll have 4 females and 4 males hopefully as long as the influence stays true. biggrin.gif Very happy, I'll be breeding PB 2nd gens of these guys for friends. <3

I like the adults, the female is beautiful. But...I don't know, it doesn't really explains what they are. They have speckled throats but...WHAT are they?

Are they metallic like or bug like?

I like the adults, the female is beautiful. But...I don't know, it doesn't really explains what they are. They have speckled throats but...WHAT are they?

Id love to know that myself tongue.gif

Seems bug/bird

edit: or perhaps more bug/bat (the call description).

edit: Thinking about it more and re-reading the description, they actually possess attributes related to several animal species.(bat, hummingbird, moth/butterfly,Rooster(though the crest could relate to various bug defenses as well) So maybe bugforget the term)/mammal?

*scratches head* blink.gif

and males seem to have verrrry flexible necks. ohmy.gif

Edited by Erithan

These are gorgeous - they remind me of hawk moths, I think, but the changes made to alter them into dragons give them a unique feel. So glad I snagged these and didn't trade them off!

Oh how I wish. lol. I've only seen two drop and missed them both. I just keep trying. biggrin.gif

I started wailing on my F5 button to refresh and found that they usually spawn in the bottom-right of the screen, so I kept my mouse over in that corner. After a truckload of refreshes I finally managed to snag two.

It's hard to be quicker than everyone else, but refreshing constantly seems to give you a better chance of seeing the egg first.

You should have only made the limit 2...everybody is just being greedy(Well...not everybody) and taking as much as they can.