TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

i seem to be a magnet for Winters :/ Third or 4'th one I misclicked.

Good thing I bit them and one and got repulsed. The other one got RIP.

I think I'll give the next hour drop another try. xd.png I got 4 slots open now.

My do those dragons go by fast O_O

I didn't even see the drop this time... though one of my eggies hatched, so now I have 5 spots waiting for any eggs from the cave, haha.

This last drop had a ton more of the new eggs. At one point I thought my browser wasn't refreshing because so many kept popping up. So there might be a turn around here in regard to output. Also, while they're still hard to grab because the cave is so packed, if are starting to fall in larger numbers then the crowd should slowly begin to thin.

Caught another one...lucky, had a not horrid dental visit then caught a speckle right when I get back...I've done something to please the universe today.

I was lucky enough to catch two but have had nothing since, except a couple of mis-clicks, which I will keep anyway. A Harvest and a Waverunner...

Good on both counts, CheshireFox

Edited by Husky51

egg locked until I can give my two gifts away...drops seem to have gotten better than they were earlier

either that or I'm freaky lucky....

Anyways, after I have open slots again, I'll be catching another pair to give away probably to those who haven't had any luck yet. Do not ask me though, I will not pick you if you ask me.

Edited by CheshireFox

i can imagine real people looking for this new dragon, tackling eachother for one haha.

this is intense

i can imagine real people looking for this new dragon, tackling eachother for one haha.

this is intense

This makes me think of the BF release laugh.gif

Well congrats to those that have caught them. Been trying forever and nope nothing, nada, zip, zero lol Guess I will just have to admire from afar. I just want a set and will still try

keep trying!! thats what I am doing wink.gif

Awww gawd the females look like raccoons <3 Why do they have to be so hard? *headdesk*

Ohhh wow, what gorgeous little things! They're so different from everything we have so far and I love it. That coloring, man.

which dragon was that?

The Trihorn.

In the end, I didn't catch any during the initial release, but I did get a gift and later I traded for some as well so everything turned out nicely biggrin.gif

This last drop had a ton more of the new eggs. At one point I thought my browser wasn't refreshing because so many kept popping up. So there might be a turn around here in regard to output. Also, while they're still hard to grab because the cave is so packed, if are starting to fall in larger numbers then the crowd should slowly begin to thin.

Yeah I noticed almost 300 people were viewing before but it's dropped to around 175