TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Finally caught my second one so that's me egglocked for the next two hours, good luck to those still trying for their first. I promise you it is not impossible.....it just feels like it sometimes smile.gif.

The Trihorn.

In the end, I didn't catch any during the initial release, but I did get a gift and later I traded for some as well so everything turned out nicely biggrin.gif

ohhh.. neither did i. i got them later by random haha. i have a bunch now ^^

All's well that ends well happy.gif

i know right! not sure if im hoping for these ones to be more rare or not... i mean i want one but..... haha i dont know

For me the trihorns were MUCH more difficult to catch. I eneded up grabbing 2 CBs by pure luck, and that was early in the release when barely anyone knew they were out yet. With these I managed to snag 6 in one hunting (maybe 10 minutes?) And long after they were released, too.

For me the trihorns were MUCH more difficult to catch. I eneded up grabbing 2 CBs by pure luck, and that was early in the release when barely anyone knew they were out yet. With these I managed to snag 6 in one hunting (maybe 10 minutes?) And long after they were released, too.

i know right! i couldnt get one until like 2 weeks after the release i think it was.

i hope that doesnt happen with these >.>

Still haven't got my first one yet, probably gona end up putting out a trade request on a EATW for the offspring of today's drops X3

I really wish these dropped like Holiday dragons, just for one day. You know, nothing but eggs all day with no breaks and no empty biome. That would be nice. :3

Still hoping that someone's willing to trade a few to me. Normally, I wait until the hype is over... But, lately that's been pretty hard. I did that for Golden Wyverns and I still only have two. Mehhhh.

I hope these little ones have Male/Female sprites. :3

Y'know, I actually kind of like knowing their name before they becomes adults. I like surprises too, don't get me wrong, but it helps me figure out names before they hatch, lol.

And Speckle-Throated must be their real name because they breed sort right above Spitfires. I thought it was going to be a TJ trick ( tongue.gif ) but there they are, in the "S" section.

I've just got one! Out of... I don't know how many tabs opened, I think it was over 50, I couldn't see the page titles anymore. Shiiinyyyy<3

And two more. This drop is a lot of easier and longer. O_o

Edited by Light Concorde

Nothing. Wow, I really miss my old internet.

The eggs' images take 1-2 seconds to load, it's not even the trackpad's fault! blink.gif

I would've gotten one if not for the fact, that I was egg-locked... Still. >_>

But I nearly got a CB silver. It's a shame.

Really? Wow. I guess I'm doing something wrong happy.gif So far I'm finding this release very similar to that one... There were people who were able to catch a lot of dragons that time too.

don't have any yet but saw more on this drop. crossing fingers for next one

Hahaha, back to how I usually am in drops. Clicking eggs like crazy and getting nothing!

How is it possible to catch at least one egg???!!! I've been trying for the whole day!!! RRR xd.png

Thanks T.J. and artists for this elusive beauty laugh.gif

4-minute drop, and 171 tabs opened. And still nothing...

And congrats to whoever got that Silver I saw.

Still can't catch any, but then it often feels like I can't catch an egg when theres more than 20 people in a biome. Curse my slow connection and old, slow reflexes.