TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

This was a better drop than the last one, for sure. Caught two more, so now have three. smile.gif And now I'm locked until some other stuff hatches.

Oh, just noticed the hatchies! Very intriguing....I have a feeling that these will be a very nice lineage option with Blusangs and the Arsani....and maybe even Lurkers *starts going through options in her mind*

I am really looking forward to seeing the adults now, even more so than usual, lol.

are there drops in between the hours? or just an hourly drop?

There seems to be 5min drops before the hourly ones. Though those drops go by quickly. Plus as i've seen, the number gets high tide when the hourly ones come blink.gif

I just saw a drop at xx:10, but everything was gone again when I refreshed laugh.gif

These are so cool looking! I love all three hatchling sprites and can't wait to see what that tail looks like as an adult. I had no luck with the five-minute drops, but managed to catch a batch at the hour drop. Good luck to everyone still hunting!

There are supposed to be drops on the five minutes - but they're gone in the speed of light so I no longer even SEE them.

I REALLY lucked out this last drop! Learned a new hunting technique!!

I just found out about this!!!!!!!!! D=

time for another round of suffering with my slow internet mellow.gif

There seems to be 5min drops before the hourly ones. Though those drops go by quickly. Plus as i've seen, the number gets high tide when the hourly ones come blink.gif

oh wow. ive seen a long one about 10 min ago. no luck though haahah not suprised.

cant wait for the next one~

waa got 3 and a ice lol I didn't expected the las speckle I was looking for a metal [i saw around 5 during last drop @.@] However, happy happy ^^

There are supposed to be drops on the five minutes - but they're gone in the speed of light so I no longer even SEE them.

I REALLY lucked out this last drop! Learned a new hunting technique!!

a new technique?

yeah i shouldnt be asking... you probably wont tell haha its alright. i really dont blame you

And now I have to go offline; I'm going to miss the next several hourly drops. Good luck, everyone!

woho

5 of the new eggs

i had to try for some time but i got them smile.gif

my scrolls full at the moment so I'll wait till tomoz :l hahah!!! beautiful eggs though is there a limit per scroll or?

doesnt seem so. i think its just another dragon

not like the holiday ones

I just found out about this!!!!!!!!! D=

time for another round of suffering with my slow internet mellow.gif

Good luck! lolol

I'm doing this on a touch screen so there's so much risk of miss clicking xd.png, congrats to whoever got the metals mixed in with that though.

Just saw the gendered hatchlings. They look great! I wasn't so sure about the ungendered one but now I'm curious about the adults.

I wonder how lineages with Thunders will look...

These guys are quite tough to get, wow. o.o I forcibly egg-locked myself so that the tension won't drive me nuts. xd.png I'll hunt for a 4th at 4:00am, when my GW hatches. Good luck, everyone! n_n

I already have four of the little dears.

please send me one since I can't catch any, prettyyyyyy please!

kidding - but I do hate you, LOL.

Managed to snag 3 of them over the last hour after trying off and on all day. I have one free place left that I can theoretically try to fill…

woho

5 of the new eggs

i had to try for some time but i got them smile.gif

actually, the stress I feel is from seeing posts like this...I'm so darn jealous!!!

good for all of you, really smile.gif

I need to leave this place now before I explode!

Finally got 6 of the little beauties. happy.gif But I kinda wish I had managed to snag some cb metals I've seen floating around. They're so much easier to catch during new releases.