TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Jesus, a new dragon! I went to bed at midnight, I should have stayed a little longer! xd.png (or not, I always forget DC's timezone) I need to practise more Divination. My grades are high, but I've failed!

Anyway time to hunt some eggs smile.gif

(And how about people who had caught 3+ CB metallics? blink.gif)

Why do so many people think it's a Metallic when Metallics fall in ALL the Biomes?

Hmmm... but aren't Golden Wyverns technically Metallics? huh.gif If so, they only drop in the Alpine, so it's perfectly possible for this new egg to be a Metallic that drops in only one biome. smile.gif

Edited by Duysterwald

Wow, I couldn't even grab a missclick... just wow. O_o

The hatchie's colors are lovely I'm hoping to catch one soon. Good luck to all ye hunters out there! smile.gif

Darn, already so many other eggs in between the new ones... it get's so frustrating if new eggs won't even drop for a day, let alone a few days, exclusively. Don't we have enough rares already? mad.gif

I managed to catch 2, but knowing so many players spend frustrated hours in front of the screen without catching them makes me really sad.

Well I managed to catch two at 5am this morning, thank goodness, because I've not got a snowball's chance in hell now.

Two minute drops with other eggs mingled in and a lag. Just brilliant - not.

Well, all I can say is that you were lucky.

Alpine really is a hell now. sad.gif

I went through and didn't even get a misclick, going to hunt 5 min drops until class

Hmmm... but aren't Golden Wyverns technically Metallics? huh.gif If so, they only drop in the Alpine, so it's perfectly possible for this new egg to be a Metallic that drops in only one biome. smile.gif

I don't believe Golden Wyverns are true Metallics, but that's just me. This release does have the 'rare/rare uncommon' feel to it, since the eggs are quite hard to catch. I'm still hoping to be proven wrong though and that these dragons will be easily available to everyone once the rush dies down.

I thought in a new release that the new eggs were the only ones falling - it's really disheartening to see other eggs mixed in with the new ones.

They were the only ones falling early this morning (early morning for me, say 7 hours ago).

After 8 hours of hunting with no luck

will make it now to - no bluesongs - no Tri-Horns and now none of the newest ones.

Giving up. This is NO fun !!!!!

And most likely the last release where I will even try to get one. Keep your eggs TJ - we are not getting them anyways.

I only wanted a pair - no 6 or 7 - just 2 eggs.

Why do so many people think it's a Metallic when Metallics fall in ALL the Biomes?

I feel it could be metallic as it has that metallic shiny quality to it, AND based on the Large amount of metal drops we've seen last couple days seem kinda fishy, like it led up to this egg.

Lol...just a theory of mine. That's all. We'll see when it grows.

Oh LOL - I misclicked about a dozen eggs and didn't even get one of those.

I'm done for now.

Same here. When that happens you know it's bad.

Ideally I want 4... Doesn't seem like the end of the world, and yet...

Gotta admit, it has been hard to get these things. Incredible amount of misclicks.

But if they were metallic, wouldn't they fall in all biomes like the silver and gold?

But if they were metallic, wouldn't they fall in all biomes like the silver and gold?

Not necessarily, each egg is individual. Just cause two of the current (only so far) metals we have fall in all biomes, doesn't mean future metals will.

Onf.. D:

Im suddenly starting to feel incredibly grateful for my 3 speckles..

I have no chance of getting any from the cave anymore.. ):

I focus on not clicking on things that arent speckles too much, wasting half a second to click and wasting my chances of getting the egg. haha.

After 8 hours of hunting with no luck

will make it now to - no bluesongs - no Tri-Horns and now none of the newest ones.

Giving up. This is NO fun !!!!!

And most likely the last release where I will even try to get one. Keep your eggs TJ - we are not getting them anyways.

I only wanted a pair - no 6 or 7 - just 2 eggs.

Agreed. Only two would be enough, but hours of hunt haven't beared any results, in the last 5min drop I got 1 misclick harvest, but that's ALL for this day.

Wow, luckily someone grabbed that harvest egg before me! xd.png I'll be more careful next time.

It was me :C

OMG, they're not mass dropping.

They were 7 hrs ago. That first drop felt as though it would go on forever (even though I only snagged 2).