TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine to everyone! biggrin.gif

The flowers are a lovely idea! Will start sending them right away.

I kinda like that it's random with placement of the plants. It's fun to get more than one of a type to see if it randomly goes where you want it!

I wonder, are the flowers sent randomly to anyone currently online? Or could they end up on any existing scroll? I don't even want to think about the statistics of that =P

Well all my red flowers are stuffed in one corner now thats going to bug me lol so if anyone wants to send a yellow or rainbow flower (hint*hint) smile.gif

Edited by majors

Uwaaa~! Love the new eggs. So pretty color. Can't wait to see the hatchies.

The flower sending event is very well-thought. Also, I like the variety of flower options. Kudos to the spriters.

And Happy Valentine's Day to all the lovely people of DC smile.gif

Ugg i hate having to wait five minutes to send flowers to players .and i wish we could arrange them how we want.That would be cool to do i hope TJ considers this.

Ooh, I just checked out the branches. Very pretty, but I wish there were more colors.

So many pretty flowers! Oh my! ohmy.gif

I especially love the columbine, irises, and lilies. <3

Wow I was frustrated because I'm stuck on an iPad and will be for the next few days so I thought I'd never catch one.

Ended up getting two in a row on my first try... Way better than I ever done on my computer, scarily enough.

Happy valemtimes everybody

omigosh these eggs are GORGEOUS. and I was so nervous about sending flowers to er'rybody. Imma be trying to send out all I can to share the lurrrrvvvve.

Oooh the flowers are lovely!

Although I won't be getting real flowers in real life... biggrin.gif

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Now all I need to do is bribe my friend to send me each kinds and colors of flowers.... *evil laugh*

Awesome event! Hopefully I get one (or 10 tongue.gif ) roses by the end of event. xd.png I am going to stalk this thread to find people to send flowers to, I already sent to all those I know :3

I hope we get the option to rearrange the flowers. >.<

I also hope the 5 minute cooldown is shortened/goes away. tongue.gif

Happy Valentine's day everyone! I'm going to keep sending them out until I go to bed! :3

Ugg i hate having to wait five minutes to send flowers to players .and i wish we could arrange them how we want.That would be cool to do i hope TJ considers this.

me too, five minutes is WAY too long! lol

Love the flower event! Will send randomly to a lot of people ^^ Hopefully I'll also get picked randomly, I don't really know people on DC unfortunately.

And I'm sooo excited for the Val '13 dragons. If the codes of TJ's eggs are a hint again, then they will be flowery wink.gif

Can we please have a way to remove flowers we do not like?

Made the mistake of joining the flower request thread and the very first thing I get is one that is the wrong color. :/

Edited by keijaidyyn

At first I though 5 minutes was a nice amount of time, now I see differently, lol

Anyway, I really like the Plumerias now! Pretty colors!

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I'm dying for TJ's eggs to hatch! biggrin.gif More than the actual hatchlings themselves, I'm dying to see who sprited them. smile.gif That's always my favourite part of a release~