TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Uh-oh. Usually I can leave DC alone for awhile when I'm egglocked, but now I'm addicted to flowers. Forget sleep!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

I will be sending as many flowers as I hope I recieve <3 happy.gif

sending you a flower because your icon caught my attention smile.gif

The ones I like the most are the Branch, Gardenia, Gerbera, Iris, Lily, Lotus, Rose and Snapdragon.

The Roses have really nice colors!

Sending a rainbow rose to you once my cool down passes :3

ohmy.gif i want some of those pretty white and red branches. X3 i'll send anyone flowers if they send me some of those. lol. just quote so i know who sent.

I sent a red branch.

The flowers all look so beautiful. ^^ Great job, spriters! I especially love the columbine, as it's my state's flower. tongue.gif

Oh god there are irises and columbines, I've noticed them just now. I want them all so much<3

sending you one went my timeout is done smile.gif

I'm going to send you a bright yellow flower because your username has a Sun in it. biggrin.gif

Thank you! wub.gif Am gonna send you back something in a passionate purple tongue.gif

Uh-oh. Usually I can leave DC alone for awhile when I'm egglocked, but now I'm addicted to flowers. Forget sleep!

You shall be my next flower victim for sharing my addiction

I got the red and yellow columbine I wanted....

but it's covering up the rainbow rose I really wanted! ohmy.gif

And.......... a yellow flower thing is now covering up the red and yellow columbine! wacko.gif

*facepalm*

The flowers all look so beautiful. ^^ Great job, spriters! I especially love the columbine, as it's my state's flower. tongue.gif

Sent you a blue and white one. smile.gif

Wooo got a pretty white hibiscus as my first flower.  Alll these pretty flowers.  I want some real ones now haha

I sent you that hibiscus flower. Glad you like it biggrin.gif

That colorful (Rainbow?) rose is so pretty <3 i would love that and a lily too

All my flowers are getting covered up by each other >.>

Heeee~<3 This is a sweet and awesome event! ^__^ *waits for 5 minute cooldown again*

Someone send me flowers please, I'll be trying to send flowers randomly in the next half hour then I'll go to bed ^^

want anything specific or my generic purple tulip?

Geez, all these posts become a new post quickly, V-Day is pretty insane day yet. Tomorrow will hopefully be a good day...Got two dragons & sending random flowers by chosen random names to seem to work, like person named Selena on there....lol....

WSM = White-Sword-Master, same on dragcave....

Edited by White-Sword-Master

The braches are lovely (remind me chinese new year flowers) , pity we can't move them for placement. So many choices, It'll make a lovely deco, the vase itself is breathtaking.

shifting through all the pages, wonder how far along I'll get within the week time limit laugh.gif