TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Aww what a cute idea with the flowers! Now I really hope someone will send me that gorgeous rainbow rose and an orchid and.... and... and... biggrin.gif I love flowers!

I totally didn't even realise that the flowers appear in different spots for different people! I thought it was a set thing, and when you get the flower, it goes into its position. But that vase posted above is very pretty! A lot prettier than mine. tongue.gif

Here's mine, if anyone wants to have a look. happy.gif Thank you so much to everyone who's sent me flowers so far and made my vase look all pretty! biggrin.gif I love you guys~

Sadly I have to work at 5am ugh but will continue sending you flowers and everyone else flowers when I get back home. biggrin.gif So night all, congratz and if you want to send me flowers my scroll name is majors wub.gifwub.gif

I noticed that you don't have Freesias yet. I'm sending you one now! I hope you will like the color I will pick!

@StormWizard212: Your Vase looks very festive!!!

Edited by Vakarian

The eggs are so beautiful! ohmy.gif

Flowers are welcome! laugh.gif My scroll name is Isabel. I'll send some flowers back if you let me know.

Edited by BlueIce

Sent off a random for fun - I love surprises!

Oh, I think I'd like a rose, since I don't have one yet, and it's my middle name, after my grandmother.  Any color, any at all!  Any takers?  I'll send you back whatever you like, just let me know!  biggrin.gif

sent you a Rose hope you like it :3

@StormWizard212- you got so much flowers mine has like nothing in it xd.png

Haven't gotten any flowers yet, but I've been sending some out randomly to as many people as I can. *kicks 5 minute wait* xd.png

Sent one to you i hope you like. biggrin.gif

OMG, thank you Lily sender! My irises wanted to show off, though, hence the lily is a midst the crowd. xd.png

@Amaterasu-sama: You're going to be my next flower giftee!

Edited by Vakarian

Haven't gotten any flowers yet, but I've been sending some out randomly to as many people as I can. *kicks 5 minute wait* xd.png

Random Rainbow Rose for you! wub.gif

Hee, I hope we all get sent a lot more pretties to fill our vases. Some of these bouquest are divine, and some - like mine - are kind of a mes, but that's what I like best!

I cant send flowers anymore sad.gif ... its been over five minutes but my button to send flowers is grey. i cant click it =( i dunno whats wrong

edit: oh derp, i forgot to click the flower to highlight it. -facepalm- it looked like it was highlighted...really confuses me xd.png

Edited by Xeriina

Wow, those eggs were remarkably EASY to get. I'm pleased!

I hope I get some flowers :c

Edited by Suzaku

Random Rainbow Rose for you! wub.gif

Hee, I hope we all get sent a lot more pretties to fill our vases. Some of these bouquest are divine, and some - like mine - are kind of a mes, but that's what I like best!

That's the Valentine spirit! laugh.gif I'm happy that all of our vases will be so different!

This 5min wait is killing me T_T I Would someone like to send me a branch? I love the pink one!

One headed your way in a minute or three o.o, then bed time for me(so did not mean that to rhyme)

Happy V-day everyone, and thank you again for the flowers whomever sent me all these lovelys. smile.gif

I cant send flowers anymore sad.gif ... its been over five minutes but my button to send flowers is grey. i cant click it =( i dunno whats wrong

Maybe you haven't clicked a flower yet?

Maybe you haven't clicked a flower yet?

lol yeah just figured it out, i coulda sworn it was clicked lol...really confuses me >_<

I'm completely confused about my vase now. My white branch was on the right of my pink branch before, and now it's on the left. I've got two tabs open and some of the flowers are moving around. Strange! xd.png

Either way, I'm loving this flower event. smile.gif They're all very pretty~ I hope everyone else is getting some lovely flowers!

Edited by StormWizard212

sent you a Rose hope you like it :3

@StormWizard212- you got so much flowers mine has like nothing in it xd.png

Yay! Ah-hah, I sees it! It's hiding a bit behind the Columbine, but it's there.

Sending you back once my 5 min. are up xd.png

I noticed that you don't have Freesias yet. I'm sending you one now! I hope you will like the color I will pick!

@StormWizard212: Your Vase looks very festive!!!

Oh thanks I do love it!!! wub.gif sending one back then heading to bed lol