:c I have no flowers.... :C

Send some please? Share hte love! ^^

RipApartHerThroat, if i see flowers i will return the

sent you purple Iris smile.gif

@Roonie-Roe

Thank you!

Some sakura coming your way, hope you don't hate those xd.png

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Aw, thanks to whomever just send me a flower ^^ Doesn't look so sad and empty anymore!

sending! we shall fill that vase till bursting!! laugh.gif

The five minute wait is really painful... :c

Totally agree I am alternating between random and those in the forum

I like the branches and irises. MysticalDragon is my scroll name. My green leaves are lonely.

:c I have no flowers.... :C

Send some please? Share hte love! ^^

RipApartHerThroat, if i see flowers i will return the

I sent a Rose Hope you like it

Aww that's a sweet event! I love the option to send flowers to a random stranger. If only I wasn't forced to have a day full of exams preventing me from doing the event today...

Haha, Valentine's Day is so one of those "completely forgotten special days" here in France. I wonder how many people from my class will notice that today is Valentine's day...

Also those eggs. They remind me of some candy I used to love a few years ago. I want to eat them xd.png

Well, until I saw TJ's dragon's codes actually. Flower and Bouquet? I'd say floral-themed dragon, even though "Bouquet" makes me somehow think about brides...

Happy Valentine's day guys!!!

Eggs are pretty (remind me of GON eggs, to be honest) and I really like the new setup biggrin.gif Especially the lower wait time.

I hope I can get one of each flower biggrin.gif

I don't even know how many I have sent out so far O_O. Going to send more xd.png. I am alternating from random gifting to giving out to ppl on this thread xd.png

I am trying to gift the flowers to people who have helped me during the holiday season's... and then also sending out to others at random...

Gosh, I feel so unflowery. Flowerless.

Have a flower xd.png

Does anyone know who did what? They're all awesome

Edited by Dragonhide

Sent off a random for fun - I love surprises!

Oh, I think I'd like a rose, since I don't have one yet, and it's my middle name, after my grandmother. Any color, any at all! Any takers? I'll send you back whatever you like, just let me know! biggrin.gif

I've already gotten my two eggs biggrin.gif . Thank you, TJ and Happy Valentine's Day to everybody!

I really should go to sleep, as I have school in 6 hours... But flowers are too much fun! xd.png

I love the flowers! I don't know too many folks, but I'm sending to people I've traded with, random people whose forum names I like, or who just catch my eye. Sending flowers is fun! I hope I end up with more than one too. Thanks, TJ, for the eggs and the event!

The five minute wait is really painful... :c

Totally agree I am alternating between random and those in the forum

I like the branches and irises. MysticalDragon is my scroll name. My green leaves are lonely.

Not anymore. ^^ Happy valentines!

Sorry if this is against the rules, but I stumbled upon a really great bouquet! The flowers are all in the right spots!

user posted image

You know who you are, you lucky duck! rolleyes.gif

Super excited to see what our new dragons look like! I also really like the flower idea so to whomever came up with it: I'm sending an psychic hug your way. I do like decorating for the other events but I really love the valentine's day events cuz we get to send to each other yupyup. Hopefully we all get lots of full vases of pretties! Going to sleep now that I've sent out at least a dozen of them to people.

Gosh, I feel so unflowery. Flowerless.

Enjoy your floral gift~

Haven't gotten any flowers yet, but I've been sending some out randomly to as many people as I can. *kicks 5 minute wait* xd.png