TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Thanks so much Laryal and Sunrunner! They're beautiful! Now my vase doesn't look so empty anymore! ^.^

I'm completely confused about my vase now. My white branch was on the right of my pink branch before, and now it's on the left. I've got two tabs open and some of the flowers are moving around. Strange! xd.png

Either way, I'm loving this flower event. smile.gif They're all very pretty~ I hope everyone else is getting some lovely flowers!

I noticed some of them flip when you refresh.

Lol, it's such a delightfully happy feeling to refresh your scroll and see the message "you have received a flower!"

Thanks again for the drop and cute event, Teej!

I don't know, but I got here like 45 seconds before the 1:00 am drop, dumped two misclicked CBs, went into the jungle to find 3 people there, and caught the first two eggs I clicked on. So I'm quite pleased with the ease of collecting as well.

The flowers are also fun, though I've cleared my PMs far too often to remember everybody that I "owe" a flower to… I've received a total of three flowers, so if anybody is lacking someone to send to, I'd be very thankful.

Totally have a 5 minute timer set up. And yet 5 minutes is *still* feeling ridiculously long. LOL.

(PS I would love some Irises. Or a rainbow rose. Or some branches. biggrin.gif If you send me something, PM me and I'll send you something back!)

OMG, thank you Lily sender! My irises wanted to show off, though, hence the lily is a midst the crowd. xd.png

@Amaterasu-sama: You're going to be my next flower giftee!

Thank you thank you branch gifters. <3 Flowers coming your way

@Vakarian pink lily for you after next 5mins of doom lol

@Erithan

white/pink gardenia coming for you next biggrin.gif

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

WHoo Whoo I look and now have 2 lovely flowers.

Here have 3 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Now im going to bed I swear! lol this is addicting hehe

Thanks so much Laryal and Sunrunner! They're beautiful! Now my vase doesn't look so empty anymore! ^.^

I'm sending you a flower that looks like a Mexican Dancer. xd.png

I love the flowers! I don't know too many folks, but I'm sending to people I've traded with, random people whose forum names I like, or who just catch my eye. Sending flowers is fun! I hope I end up with more than one too. Thanks, TJ, for the eggs and the event!

A white hyacinth for you. smile.gif

I finally looked at the codes for TJ's eggs. I love 'em.

sending orchids out to everyone cause their so pretty...

anyone wanna send me one?  wub.gif

your cute avatar has lured me in...one more before bed. Hope something pink is ok. biggrin.gif

edit: looks like I was beaten to the orchid, sending you something I don't think you have yet. wink.gif

Edited by Erithan

Oh no! My new pink lily is covered by my blue rose! Are lilies really shy? o_o

I'll send you a flower ballerina, Xeriina~ biggrin.gif

Edited by Vakarian

I was wondering how this whole thing works haha. Apparently you're suppose to get flowers! and not just give them...DERP.

I haven't gotten any so far, it'd be nice to get some my way! (:

Happy Valentine's Day!

ill send you some when i can biggrin.gif <3

sending orchids out to everyone cause their so pretty...

anyone wanna send me one? wub.gif

In the next five minutes. happy.gif

Lol, it's such a delightfully happy feeling to refresh your scroll and see the message "you have received a flower!"

Thanks again for the drop and cute event, Teej!

Ah, your Rainbow Dash rose I sent fits quite nicely there near the side! cool.gif

The only downside to this event is that my freesia is floating off the vase :3

...but otherwise, it is lovely! xd.png