TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I think with a Rafflesia Flower it would take all the spaces where you could put smaller flowers. xd.png

And the smell is something entirely different... xd.png

I can't wait for one.Five minutes can be a really long time. smile.gif

MysticalDragon is my scroll name

Please and thankyou

Edited by DragonTrainer

Thank you whoever sent me a Pink branch! <3 is there a way to see who sent you flowers?

It's anonymous ... I wish we could see though. smile.gif

Everytime I think I found my fave flower, I see another! This time it's some of the irises. Oh gosh wub.gif

The second one especially.

I'm finally looking at all the flower sprites - they're all so gorgeous! The hibiscus, lily, iris, rose, snap dragon and cherry blossom brances are my favourites. ^^

Just a question of curiosity as I haven't received one: where do branches appear? Do they like, hover in back or clump at the front with the other flowers? o:

how many new eggs are there? i tried getting twice and got deep pink eggs for both tries... can someone also send me flowers? i'll gladly return the favor biggrin.gif

how many new eggs are there? i tried getting twice and got deep pink eggs for both tries... can someone also send me flowers? i'll gladly return the favor  biggrin.gif

There's only one type, so you got your limit. (you can only have two)

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Ugh, I got an orchid but it covered my red rose :C

I hope they put a way to order the flowers, it's getting on my nerves already xd.png

Obviously, the most beautiful flower available is the orchid. cool.gif

just came back from my night shift and caught my 2 eggs ^^ oh I love the flowers, especially the plumerias *drool* Happy Valentine´s Day everyone, will send another flower before I´m off to bed ^^

Hehe..thanks for all the flowers .. they all happened to be the purple variety ... maybe it's my scroll name ... haha ...

Wow those branches are lovely, Iris so many great choices, only one orchid sadly ,snapdragons...so many I like, I wish the roses got a little stem at least tongue.gif

@ Arlymaye i did switch from a solid red to one with purple, just because of the scroll name laugh.gif

Edited by Lysian

someone gifted me a random Iris Thank you much for that

sadly it is behind 2 other flowers luckily i can still kind of see it

Hopefully i can get every single Iris xd.png

I hope i can get my vase full of flowers they are so pretty.I am sending random players flowers i hope who ever recieves them likes them. biggrin.gif