TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Oh I love the adults! So pretty! And the LOL Gardenia is funny as well. I would love one, but don't we all want one. Good job done by all the spriters!

Am I the only one who is reminded of the Ood from Doctor Who? These are lovely pink valentine Ood dragons... WIN.

I can assure you they don't carry around their brains though.

/looked up Oods, a pretty apt comparison

Not exact, but pretty close xd.png

Am I the only one who is reminded of the Ood from Doctor Who? These are lovely pink valentine Ood dragons... WIN.

What has been seen cannot be unseen...................plus win.................

And im going to try my valentines with my gold for sure I love the pink and gold. biggrin.gif

Oh, my... I love the Ood! I'm going to name one of my Vals "Ood Sigma" now. No joke, go check my scroll. wink.gif

Oh, my... I love the Ood! I'm going to name one of my Vals "Ood Sigma" now. No joke, go check my scroll. wink.gif

Thats so funny! now I want to go rename my as well laugh.giflaugh.gif

I can't get over this:

It keeps trying to give you pieces of its nesting material as a gift.

I don't want to freeze one of these beauties but the babies are so cute, I can't stand it.

All the flowers are so pretty too. Want one of the dragon vases for my shelf.

I can't get over this:

It keeps trying to give you pieces of its nesting material as a gift.

I don't want to freeze one of these beauties but the babies are so cute, I can't stand it. 

All the flowers are so pretty too.  Want one of the dragon vases for my shelf.

user posted image

I'm surprised how many people are loving that part of the description. A pleasant surprise of course <3

Some of the pairings suggested I like:

cavern lurker

bluesang

pink

thunder

tri horn

I'd also like to try gold, wrapping paper, and winter magis.

I'm going to try Cavern Lurker on Halloween...

But so far, I've decided on the green nebula as my dragon's mate.

Oooh, good one!

Laryal, I was also thinking of silvers. That should be nice.

Thanks and realy awsome and i just named them i hope the names are good ones. biggrin.gif

I see the resemblance! Hmmmm now they need an Oodish name.

user posted image

I'm surprised how many people are loving that part of the description. A pleasant surprise of course <3

Ok that is to cute!!! smile.gif Yes the story on these I loved very much! Gr8 job!

Gorgeous dragon smile.gif Though I wish I had been around that day to catch one. xd.png

You can still get one, I've seen the odd one or two in trades and the AP

I got the names I wanted for my valentines and when they grow up I have a great distcription for them biggrin.gif

Only 1 more day till I have some adults biggrin.gif Cant wait to start breeding them!

The adults are nicely sprited and all-- I like the stripes-- but sigh, another pink dragon. I don't even need to see the adult spriter's alts to know that they're going to be 200% cooler than the regulars. Because they're something other than pink. Very disappointed, but not surprised.

I just finished reading the Arsani's description, I really like it, its very detailed. I love the adult sprite they're soo pretty.

I must confess that after reading this: "One has to be particularly careful with an Arsani in captivity that has recently lost someone. If left alone, they've been known to turn to necromancy (one of the few dark magics they do practice, although only in times of extreme distress) in their grief, and occasionally they will succeed in reviving the corpse as a zombie."

I now kinda want to breed one to a common dragon and try to make a Zombie out of the common at Halloween. tongue.gif Basically breeding a 2nd gen Arsani who's father I attempt to make into a Zombie.

I feel a bit guilty cause I am really tempted.

Edited by Amberose