TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

O.....M.....G!!!!! ohmy.gif *squee*

Those are friggin adorable!!! wub.gif I really wish I could have more than 2 of those because I would like to create some neat lineages with them, but I guess the 2 will have to do. rolleyes.gif hehe xd.png

How do you know if you get one of TJ's Gardenias? I know it'll show up on your vase but what if you get one and you can't find it among the other flowers?

I just finished reading the Arsani's description, I really like it, its very detailed. I love the adult sprite they're soo pretty.

I must confess that after reading this: "One has to be particularly careful with an Arsani in captivity that has recently lost someone. If left alone, they've been known to turn to necromancy (one of the few dark magics they do practice, although only in times of extreme distress) in their grief, and occasionally they will succeed in reviving the corpse as a zombie."

I now kinda want to breed one to a common dragon and try to make a Zombie out of the common at Halloween. tongue.gif Basically breeding a 2nd gen Arsani who's father I attempt to make into a Zombie.

I feel a bit guilty cause I am really tempted.

._. Guess what my Halloween plans are. Also, thanks to you, I found the full description and read it, too.

How do you know if you get one of TJ's Gardenias? I know it'll show up on your vase but what if you get one and you can't find it among the other flowers?

Depending on which browser you have, there are ways to view objects separately on a page. On Firefox (and Explorer?), it's View > Page Style > No Style, and on Chrome, you right click and inspect element.

This is a simple sprite.

Reminds me of the '09 valentines' unicolor

I have enjoyed trying to work out the secret of the LOLGardenia... It was a fun, group activiity and couldn't have been more fun if it had been intentional, which as shikura says, it wasn't...

Ahhh one of mine just gendered. I love these new dragons, so pretty

They remind me of the '09 dragons and those are my favorite Valentine ones. They just look so classic and simple.

Curious: Does sending a flower to a user that is inactive mean they don't get it at all or you receive it back? I sure hope not but when i send the flower to that person, almost literally the same flower comes back a different time. An hour to an day.

Curious: Does sending a flower to a user that is inactive mean they don't get it at all or you receive it back? I sure hope not but when i send the flower to that person, almost literally the same flower comes back a different time. An hour to an day.

I think the person's vase gets the flower no matter what, if you check someone's vase after sending them a flower, you can see the flower instantly. IMO, it's just a coincidence.

They're very pretty <3 Looks like I now have to finally catch a CB Silver to breed it with.

No. I have sent LOADS to an inactive member (in the hope that when she is active again she will see them.) I sent ones she would like and I wouldn't particularly (colour scheme stuff). I have NOT got them back.

I think if you send a flower to someone that is inactive they will get it, but I don't think inactive members will get random flowers.

If a member has not clicked on a vase badge, hence viewing their vase, then any flowers sent to them do not get saved. they get deleted after the event is over, and they will not get the badge.

I really like the adult - it somehow resembles the '09 val-dragon. The neck and wings look especially good. Now perhaps I'll also get the special gardenia...

I really like the adult - it somehow resembles the '09 val-dragon. The neck and wings look especially good. Now perhaps I'll also get the special gardenia...

What is this special gardenia...? owo

A gardenia with TJ's colors. Basically the reverse of that white with blue tips gardenia. Only TJ can send out the special ones and they're called "lol" gardenias.

I just finished reading the Arsani's description, I really like it, its very detailed. I love the adult sprite they're soo pretty.

I must confess that after reading this: "One has to be particularly careful with an Arsani in captivity that has recently lost someone. If left alone, they've been known to turn to necromancy (one of the few dark magics they do practice, although only in times of extreme distress) in their grief, and occasionally they will succeed in reviving the corpse as a zombie."

I now kinda want to breed one to a common dragon and try to make a Zombie out of the common at Halloween.  tongue.gif Basically breeding a 2nd gen Arsani who's father I attempt to make into a Zombie.

I feel a bit guilty cause I am really tempted.

Alright, as long as you're aware it won't actually effect your in-game experience at all :I The extra information doesn't increase your chances of a zombie or anything. Just like it doesn't increase chances of them successfully breeding with a magical breed. Don't want you guys to be under any illusions.

Alright, as long as you're aware it won't actually effect your in-game experience at all :I The extra information doesn't increase your chances of a zombie or anything. Just like it doesn't increase chances of them successfully breeding with a magical breed. Don't want you guys to be under any illusions.

I'm tempted to zombify an Arsani just because. Then again I could just pretend my Green zombie was an Arsani.

EDIT: Wait, a zombified Arsani still counts towards out limit, doesn't it? Never mind then.

Edited by RotomGuy

I'm tempted to zombify an Arsani just because. Then again I could just pretend my Green zombie was an Arsani.

EDIT: Wait, a zombified Arsani still counts towards out limit, doesn't it? Never mind then.

The wiki says it doesn't...but I'm not sure if that is proven...

Well, I'm zombifying a mate for one of my darlings, just need to choose what breed biggrin.gif

(Totally isn't using this as an excuse to get moar zombees..)

Apparently upon breed sort, zombies still sort with their original breed. I had several people check for me that had breed sort and had zombies. I think it was sock that confirmed it. This was several years ago though, so it may have changed.