TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

It's so beautiful! wub.gif Both in looks and in personality! This one definitely places in the tops spots of my favourite holiday dragons!

Enough for now... I have a couple of things to do before I go to bed. I will check in after that, but I have spent many, many hours searching, trying different things and I'm still waiting for 'majors' to let us know whether his test thingy worked out.

Syaoransbear, I sent you a flower...

shikaru, heed my call...

here fishy, fishy... nom nom nom!

Edited by Husky51

Oh my gosh! They are sooooo pretty and I love the description! <3 These are SO CLOSE to beating out the Sweetling for the spot of my favorite V-Day dragon.

The only problem I have with them is that I can't hoard them!

Oh, so very very pretty *_* I think I try to mate one of mine with my cb silver when they grow up. That's my favourite of the v-day sprites.

Very nice looking, I must say. The hatchlings were a bit disappointing, but it's good to have an adult that makes up for it.

Their colour matches the balloons so well. I'm almost tempted to create a lineage with them if not for the colour then the contrast in body shape. XD

Wow, the adult is amazing. Though I would have been happier without a pink dragon, it still looks beautiful.

I'm eager for mine to grow up, now.

Enough for now... I have a couple of things to do before I go to bed. I will check in after that, but I have spent many, many hours searching, trying different things and I'm still waiting for 'majors' to let us know whether his test thingy worked out.

Syaoransbear, I sent you a flower...

shikaru, heed my call...

here fishy, fishy... nom nom nom!

Well both my mom and my friend got one so i was just trying what they did which was send one of every flower there is.. I dont know if that has anything to do with getting one but its the only thing they both did the same, so I thought I would try biggrin.gif Thats my theory..

I just love the look of the adult Arsani dragons.

It’s not uncommon for them to give gifts and affection to those around them without warning.

a glomp-gifting dragon? blink.gifbiggrin.gif

Well both my mom and my friend got one so i was just trying what they did which was send one of every flower there is.. I dont know if that has anything to do with getting one but its the only thing they both did the same, so I thought I would try biggrin.gif Thats my theory..

It has nothing to do with sending/receiving a certain number or type of flower.

majors I think you are wasting your time. smile.gif

Edited by blobber

Aw, these are nice, I love that they are friendly and caring.

Any extra info for us Corteo ? smile.gif

It's only my opinion. but design of an adult form... urm, well, at least it's better than waterwalk and plastic horse happy.gif

wub.gif I love the adult sprites, they're lovely and wonderful wub.gif

Thanks!!

Edited by Acrata