TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

This has been answered a bazillion times I'm sure, and they're way too busy in the Flower Request thread to answer, so I'll repost my question here:

How does one know they have every one of the flowers and how do they find that out?

Well you could right click on the flowers part and inspect element if you're on Chrome or if you're on Firefox/IE, you can turn off page styles and manually count the flowers you have.

Edited by Shizuku-chan

Thank you, everyone who answered. Sending flowers your way. smile.gif

~Clickspam removed~

Not for at least another 11 hours.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

~Clickspam removed~

Looks like they still have 11 hours to go, can they hatch earlier with lots of clicks?

edit: annnnnd ninja.gif 'd I seem to be on a trend roll tonight, nebulas and ninja.gif 's....

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Just a random question, the time on this egg is weird.. it was stolen the 28th of jan. but has not hatched yet by feb. 7?? http://dragcave.net/lineage/KARIS

Sent 10 random flowers yay!

Edited by majors

Just a random question, the time on this egg is weird.. it was stolen the 28th of jan. but has not hatched yet by feb. 7?? http://dragcave.net/lineage/KARIS

weird.. the prizes may be protected from death entirely :U

if its timer runs out, it probably just keeps starting over until it hatchies

Just a random question time on this egg is weird.. it was stolen he 28th of jan. but has not hatched yet by feb. 7?? http://dragcave.net/lineage/KARIS

ohmy.gif Not even a crack?! Wish it was in my protection so it could hatch and mature... rolleyes.gif

Basically doing the same. Want to see the adult and need something to do. wink.gif

ohmy.gif Not even a crack?! Wish it was in my protection so it could hatch and mature... rolleyes.gif

Basically doing the same. Want to see the adult and need something to do. wink.gif

I know thats what got me.. smile.gif Weird lol

Im just having fun and sending the red irises I love those smile.gif

This from the Wiki:

"(KARIS) died on February, 4th 2013 without a single view, as its owner was unaware of the Prizes' delivery. However, the egg was restored on the 15th of February, still with its original "stolen on" date."

This from the Wiki:

"(KARIS) died on February, 4th 2013 without a single view, as its owner was unaware of the Prizes' delivery. However, the egg was restored on the 15th of February, still with its original "stolen on" date."

ahhh cool thanks for solving that for me now I can move on lol biggrin.gif

found a bunch of people with no flowers so I sent out 10 of them biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

i hope tomorrow more clues will be revieled because after 2 hours or so of reading this tread my eyes feel like they are doing this blink.gif i think i need to go to bed before my brain completely follows suite night all

weird.. the prizes may be protected from death entirely :U

if its timer runs out, it probably just keeps starting over until it hatchies

Who'd want to try to find out? ohmy.gif(KARIS) was a lucky one.

i hope tomorrow more clues will be revieled because after 2 hours or so of reading this tread my eyes feel like they are doing this blink.gif i think i need to go to bed before my brain completely follows suite night all

I hope so I want to know lol smile.gif Only 1 hour for TJs babies yay

The adults are stunning!! biggrin.gif Well done spriters and thank you for this awesome event TJ! biggrin.gif

Edit: Do you think they will have a BSA judging by there gifting nature?

Edited by majors

Oh my godddd, they look like seahorses! Pretty!

Love how they have a breed description. :)

The adults are stunning!! biggrin.gif Well done spriters and thank you for this awesome event TJ! biggrin.gif

Agreed, and now I can finally go to bed since I know what they look like now.