TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

ninja.gif'd X3

Edit: has anyone puzzled out the mystery of the lol gardenia?

Edited by rukii_bii

The hint was actually "It is NOT something you click on to get." Who knows if that extends to refraining from clicking.

I doubt it, seeing as one of the people that got it seems to be fairly active.

I, on the other hand had close to a 10 hour hiatus what with going to work today.

I'm going to ask the irc and see if someone there has found the answer =.=

I doubt it, seeing as one of the people that got it seems to be fairly active.

I, on the other hand had close to a 10 hour hiatus what with going to work today.

If that was it myself and a few hundred others would already have it tongue.gif

Although Shikaru avoided my question as to whether we can actually do anything to get the lol gardenia which made me suspect that it is entirely random, it seems that if people were getting it randomly there would be more people with it, which makes me think there is actually something we can do to get it. Circular, huh?

Shikaru also avoided my question of whether the "right" action had a 100% chance of rewarding the flower.

I know 2 people who got one, on one person it is their first flower, so meh, the other it is like the 40th.....one of them is very active, breeding and trading and such all day, the other not so active....so really it can not have anything to do with that. One has a scroll name that is totally different from her forum name.

The only thing that links the forum with the cave is the

1. the forum link on your scroll

2. the new event forum link which leads directly to this post.

I have clicked in and out of this post to my scroll to the valentines dragons and back several times, so who knows! and NO I do not have the flower.

Edited by Karobb

I am back to total randomness.....did anyone actually ever say you could DO something to get the flower?

There's the problem. It could be random, and we're thinking about it for nothing. Oh how we suffer! laugh.gif

It has been fun trying to figure this out but i realy have to log off now so bye everyone and i do hope you all figure this mystery out.

I'm out of here, too. Hope this doesn't invade my dreams. Hope we are somehow closer to the solution tomorrow. Bye, all.

Sweetlings are male xd.png. Srsly~

This is going to be quite amusing when the secret is revealed. I imagine many desks will need replacing.

and many an asprin handed out for the head part?

Whew, I'm back. We all still trying to figure this flower thing out? My babies hatched!!

Whew, I'm back. We all still trying to figure this flower thing out? My babies hatched!!

Yup.

Adults in a few hours! *squees* As much as I want to be up for it, I should be in bed by then. But these are already so cute!

I also noticed I am getting a lot more of the normal blue and white gardinias in my vase tonight. lol.

Eh, Socky old girl, stay up hon. I'm an old lady, if I can YOU can. hehe.

Edited by Riverwillows

I was going to try and stay up, but I'm falling asleep at my computer. Can't wait to see the lovely adults later this morning. biggrin.gif

Just wanted to give a thank you to everyone involved in this Valentine's event. Both the dragons and flowers (and stunning vase) are absolutely lovely. Thank you. (and thanks to everyone who's been filling my vase.)

I also noticed I am getting a lot more of the normal blue and white gardinias in my vase tonight. lol.

Someone carpet bombed mine with all sorts of white flowers, including a mess of white gardenias! Thank you whoever you are! biggrin.gifwub.gif

http://dragcave.net/valentines13/White%20Fox

Edited by White Fox

Haha, that's funny. xP Flowers have dwindled and now stopped arriving at mine (aww). I just did a count of my gardenias -- out of 12, most of my gardenias are lavender laugh.gif

yay second hatchling!, and not sure if I'm going to stay up, only 11 here, but Sunday is the only day there is no construction(like nails in your head loud echoing....) and I still risk unsupervised brats if it's sunny again dry.gif

Edited by Erithan

My mom got the alt flower lucky duck! smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/valentines13/andygoat

Edit: And my friend has the Alt Flower in the left side about halfway up you can see it! biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/valentines13/gurkie

Nice! Gratz to both of them, I'm hoping to get one before its over. Still trying to figure how to get it, but I'm stumped lol.

Just a thank you for the Valentine's event and the dragons! Love the flowers!