TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Nice! Gratz to both of them, I'm hoping to get one before its over. Still trying to figure how to get it, but I'm stumped lol.

Just a thank you for the Valentine's event and the dragons! Love the flowers!

I have a theory but not sure at all if im right.. biggrin.gif So im going to test it out and see if it works. biggrin.gif

wow so many posts! Can someone give me a summery of ths blue and white flower thing? I am finding it hard to keep up. On another note I am having a great time sending flowers to random people! If anyone wants a flower feel free to ask!

Alt Flower? o.O *confused*

Edit: Nevermind, my friend explained it xd.png

Edited by rebelgoddess19

There's a special gardenia that's cyan with white tips, and we've been trying for maybe 50 pages to figure out what we're supposed to do (or if it's just random) to receive one, based on (slowly) increasingly specific hints from the artist of the gardenias, Shikaru.

Flower: user posted image

That should catch you up, sort of biggrin.gif

I yoinked this from 2 pages back, gives a rundown of the LoL Gardenia smile.gif

Well, I got myself worked up over nothing since I was messing around with the Calendar on here and after going back to my scroll it said I had a flower. Was disappointed when it turned out to be a "Cream Violet" Iris, but I'm not complaining since I didn't have that one yet.

Maybe it has something to do with League of Legends? The acronym is LoL, and TJ has mentioned he plays it... -shrugs-

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Well, I got myself worked up over nothing since I was messing around with the Calendar on here and after going back to my scroll it said I had a flower. Was disappointed when it turned out to be a "Cream Violet" Iris, but I'm not complaining since I didn't have that one yet.

wow I get into supernatural recently and keep running into fans on the forums now! ohmy.gifninja.gif

Very elusive flower, I've done the "ooo flower" *click* "aww no lolgardenia..."

thing to heh

Welp, my eyebeans have crossed and my brain has turned to mush. Time to hit the hay!

What a great Valetine's event! (Still holding out hope to get the lolgardenia!)

Nite all!

~Spam removed~ Please take it to the Show off your vase thread in SD.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

wow I get into supernatural recently and keep running into fans on the forums now! ohmy.gif  ninja.gif

Very elusive flower, I've done the "ooo flower" *click* "aww no lolgardenia..."

thing to heh

Yeah, I have loved Supernatural since it came out. Anyway, back on topic but it will be interesting to see how many of us go crazy trying to figure out how to get this rare flower.

I think I will stay up and wait for these adults im to excited to sleep anyway! biggrin.gif

X3 I'm caught. I'll be poofing out again shortly.

To save people from mistakenly trying it and driving themselves crazy: It has nothing to do with naming/renaming dragons.

That would be a bit strange.

Judging by the reactions I created more confusion.

Seems you're all looking too deeply again. The 'connection' to the forums and cave isn't something hidden in the code or anything.

The login page?

The login page?

I was wondering about that to, I did try logging in and logging out a few times. Could be something else though

*sleepy and nearly killed back trying to strangle a bed with a clean sheet* blink.gif

Edited by Erithan

Well, guess it's time for me to turn in as well. Really happy with my vase right now, special gardenia or not. I spent a good part of the afternoon lurking around here, hoping we'd get a better clue on the 'lol gardenia' mystery, but I guess it will have to wait. Goodnight, Dragcave. smile.gif

Hmm well my mom didnt log in and out that much but she got one.. any other thoughts on how to get this flower? biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

Hmm well my mom didnt log in and out that much but she got one.. any other thoughts on how to get this flower? biggrin.gif

Evil laughter and plotting? hmm, I think Shikaru(sorry if spelled wrong, sleepy and named slips me a bit). mentioned that the "secret" would be revealed before the event ends. I'm just curious more then anything! *riddle/puzzle nut* the adventure gamer in my must win! *determined face*

Evil laughter and plotting? hmm, I think Shikaru(sorry if spelled wrong, sleepy and named slips me a bit). mentioned that the "secret" would be revealed before the event ends. I'm just curious more then anything! *riddle/puzzle nut* the adventure gamer in my must win! *determined face*

Good cuz I must know lol lol biggrin.gif I was suprised when I clicked on my moms vase and there the Alt. sat in the front, so I grilled her on exactly what she did so now im testing a theory hehe

This has been answered a bazillion times I'm sure, and they're way too busy in the Flower Request thread to answer, so I'll repost my question here:

How does one know they have every one of the flowers and how do they find that out?

Go to your vase page. Go to the top bar of your browser. Select "View". Then go to "Page Style" and choose "No Style".

All your flowers will line up to the left, in order of when they appeared in your vase. Be sure to change it back to "Basic Style" when you leave the page.

I have Firefox

Edited by Riverwillows

This has been answered a bazillion times I'm sure, and they're way too busy in the Flower Request thread to answer, so I'll repost my question here:

How does one know they have every one of the flowers and how do they find that out?

Well you can in IE go to your vase then click view, style, and choose no style. And they'll line up along the page. Then you can reference which you have and don't.

I unfortunatly don't know how to do this with FF or Chrome >< (I know it's possible with ff, unsure if somone found with chrome).

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Erithan

on your tool bar at the top click View>>Style>>No Style. It will show you every flower in a list. biggrin.gif

Edited by majors