TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

So you're saying that it's a thing done in the cave, can be seen in the forums, and is not a way of manipulating a dragon.

You do know that 99.9999% of cave activities are manipulating dragons, right? xd.png Name 'em, trade 'em, rearrange 'em, pick 'em up, abandon 'em.

VIEW them? No... That means clicking on them. You said it's not a clicking thing.

Sit there and STARE at them? You can do that on the forums, too, looking at others' scrolls and TJ's new babies.

It's NOT obtaining a dragon from the biomes?! I thought this was the case since the abondon cave has been stuffed since...

I would say 'go to someone's scroll via scroll link in someone's sig', but I've done that a few times since the event started and I don't have the flower.

Edit: not catching a dragon in the cave either: my freshly caught red is proof.

Edited by Slaskia

I bet that it's based on pageviews! What if we all stuck a page on auto refresh every 10 milli milli milli second >8D

<- getting frustrated.

I HONESTLY CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE.

Edited by DarkEternity

I have tried just about everything but still no flower off topic though my Guardians of Nature dragon just grew up sqeee. xd.pngpoptartFINALTINY.gif

I have no idea what's going on with the lol gardenia O_o

Anyone care to catch me up on this?

There's a special gardenia that's cyan with white tips, and we've been trying for maybe 50 pages to figure out what we're supposed to do (or if it's just random) to receive one, based on (slowly) increasingly specific hints from the artist of the gardenias, Shikaru.

Flower: user posted image

That should catch you up, sort of biggrin.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

I have no idea what's going on with the lol gardenia O_o

Anyone care to catch me up on this?

Nothing, absolutely nothing. Very vague comments here and there, none of them actual clues.

So I click on TJ's hatchlings about a hundred more times...

then I go to my page "You got a flower"

My eyes become wide open *clicks no page style*

It was just a branch! ohmy.gif rawr

Aside from all this special flower nonsense, I wanted to squeal about my Valentine hatchies

Ahhh I wish they'd grow up faster so I could know what to name them~

You caught one from the biomes?! You've got to be kidding. I've been stalking that thing for hours!

Yep, right at the top of the hour (there was a red in all three slots in the desert when the Cave unlocked xd.png).

Anyway, I'm at a loss...

We're told it has nothing to do with manipulating our dragons, or clicking on anything. Yet...everything we do on our scrolls has something to do with one or both of those! xd.png

What is there that doesn't require manipulating dragons or clicking in general!?

Edited by Slaskia

What is there that doesn't require manipulating dragons or clicking in general!?

Like I said, viewing pages!

Like I said, viewing pages!

Did that...even viewed my Heartseeker dragon pages (as they resemble the dragons on the vase and the background image in the OP). Nothing....

Did that...even viewed my Heartseeker dragon pages (as they resemble the dragons on the vase and the background image in the OP).  Nothing....

What if the chance of obtaining a flower was so low and so miniscule from page viewing that you could visit 10 000 pages and you might still not get the flower :/?

BRAINSTORM GUYS.

Edited by DarkEternity

To put it simply, an alt flower is available for all users alike, but nobody except the spriter knows how to receive it?

This has got to be more than interesting. I should check up on former posts and check some clues xd.png

What if the chance of obtaining a flower was so low and so miniscule from page viewing that you could visit 10 000 pages and you might still not get the flower :/?

BRAINSTORM GUYS.

That would be just plain mean, imo. I deal enough with abssymal 'drop rates' in some of the MMOs I play(ed). xd.png

Here I compiled the so-called hints we have gotten so far:

It has nothing to do with sending/receiving a certain number or type of flower....

It's technically in cave, but it's not something you couldn't fine on the forums....

I don't think a non-forumer would figure it out. They could I suppose, but it's not likely they'd even really think about it....

Noooo... TJ HATES pay-to-play. That's not it.

That is most certainly not it.... (on donate)

A non-forumer could get the flower, to my knowledge. That one I'm not entirely sure how it's done.

To save people from mistakenly trying it and driving themselves crazy: It has nothing to do with naming/renaming dragons.

So it really doesn't have anything to do with sending somethig to the right place?

It does not.

I believe I missed that one, it isn't something you click on.

Going about one's usual routine may or may not land you with the flower....

There's no "special number" related to this, be it views or flowers or otherwise. At least as far as I know....

It's nothing to do with trading or otherwise manipulating dragons.

I am back to total randomness.....did anyone actually ever say you could DO something to get the flower?

Maybe you can't view anyone's flowers for x amount of time?

Edited by PieMaster

Maybe you can't click anyone's flowers for x amount of time?

It wasn't to do with clicking?

To put it simply, an alt flower is available for all users alike, but nobody except the spriter knows how to receive it?

This has got to be more than interesting. I should check up on former posts and check some clues xd.png

One clue is that her "avatar is appropriate"

blink.gif

It wasn't to do with clicking?

The hint was actually "It is NOT something you click on to get." Who knows if that extends to refraining from clicking.

One clue is that her "avatar is appropriate"

blink.gif

It's an anime character. The anime character is an antagonist...