TJ09

2013-02-07 - State of the Cave

Didn't this happen on Christmas too ??

I'm not entirely sure. I was asleep when the christmas breeding first started, so I was several hours late to that party. tongue.gif

The site is reeeally lagging for me, but I managet co catch a 2n gen sweetling and a 4th even gen '09. biggrin.gif

There's too much lag, I can't even see my own dragons e.e

But that could be because I was just playing a ton of league and my computer is hot now lol

I can not even catch another egg so many people in the AP making my Labtop run slow tongue.gif guess i got to wait till this rush goes down

The site is reeeally lagging for me, but I managet co catch a 2n gen sweetling and a 4th even gen '09. biggrin.gif

I'm trying to breed and the LAGGING is terrible

I saw a few eggs i dont think a lot of people have bred them yet though. Woulda tried for them, but am currently scroll locked tho i was able to breed my rosebud.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hgrbA

My friend was able to catch 2 sweets and a rosebud tho. Said shes gonna abandon one sweet due to the linage and try for the others.

this lag...is killing me, i can't get anything done dry.gif

Thought it was just me.

this lag...is killing me, i can't get anything done dry.gif

It's been more than 10 minutes since I started trying to abandon an egg I accidentally clicked... Still hasn't gone through.

I think I will be breeding later! It has taken me 10 minutes in this lag just to incubate 2 eggs! Good luck to those who are hunting. smile.gif

Congrats to aglaia761 and Kalandra for catching 2 of my 4 4th gen Valentine x Silver eggs. The other 2 either haven't been caught or the users don't show their names.

Is it just me or is DC being laggy. Really laggy. It doesn't load when I click actions

Trying to get an egg into teleport. *sigh*

Is it just me or is DC being laggy. Really laggy. It doesn't load when I click actions

It is being really laggy

i clicked actions and been waiting for about 6 minutes already

Wow the lag is aweful I mean I get that the user spike makes the server slow but 15 min. to load the ap sucks..

Is it just me or did the cave just die? o_o

Edit: Ah.. nevermind.. its back. x'D

Edit2: Its back.. but so very laggy.. x__x ive been trying to gift this 2gen rosebud egg to someone but the teleport page has been taking FOREVER to load.

Edit3: DC just crashed for me. ): I hope i can still gift this egg to the person.

Edited by suskekun222

Getting the lag as well and now I'm getting a database error.

Oh, lag... can't even breed anything because of it xd.png

dragongrrl

I've been trying to reach a kept egg for 35 minutes now, was going to Teleport it, but couldn't reach the link, and I am worried about losing one of my adult Sweetlings.

God yes. Do you think they'll all be chucked even through the lag?

Edited by Dragonhide

I have been trying to abandon the same egg for 10 min now xd.png

I've been trying to reach a kept egg for 35 minutes now, was going to Teleport it, but couldn't reach the link, and I am worried about losing one of my adult Sweetlings.