TJ09

2013-02-07 - State of the Cave

One more hour till the breeding lock lifts! @o@

*excited*

*though im egg-locked for the next 3 hours*

*still excited*

Edited by suskekun222

As someone who has only recently joined I have to ask ... the valentines dragons ... do they come as eggs in the abandoned pile or where? and how do you recognize them from the normal eggs? I would love to get a valentines dragon.

Thank you in advance for any help

They will appear as eggs on the abandoned page in the very first row since they are holidays. The newest breed will be only released in the cave on V-Day.

Edited by Jazeki

As someone who has only recently joined I have to ask ... the valentines dragons ... do they come as eggs in the abandoned pile or where? and how do you recognize them from the normal eggs? I would love to get a valentines dragon.

Thank you in advance for any help

They comes as eggs in the AP Pile

And you should recongnize them easily.. They usually appear in the front

Look

Scroll down to the holidays section and the past valentines eggs are the last 4

ninja.gif 'd by Jazeki tongue.gif

Edited by lollipop00

They comes as eggs in the AP Pile

And you should recongnize them easily.. They usually appear in the front

Look

Scroll down to the holidays section and the past valentines eggs are the last 4

ninja.gif 'd by Jazeki tongue.gif

Thank you so much.

I will keep an eye out for them

You might also find some of the old ones being gifted in the various gifting/departure threads once they start breeding.

D: i might not be able to get all the eggs from the years i missed and this years now, but good news is i got to cross off 3 eggs from my wishlist by doing my own trades.

Best of luck to those who catch the dragons they wanted, and thanks to those who breed and do AP drops.

Edited by moondemon88

I'll aim for good lineage Heartseeker and rosebud if i can, the other, can wait, i want the heartseeker and rosebuds more biggrin.gif . Mass breeding should make it a bit more easy to choose.

Darn it i forgot to look at time and breed one of my heartseekers to eraly, If any one wants to get a lovely egg with this lineage My stupid mistake pm me.

gone

I'm going to grab as many sweetlings as possible hnnng

You can only have 2 holliday dragons on your scroll, so you can only nab 2 sweetlings

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

Darn it i forgot to look at time and breed one of my heartseekers to eraly, If any one wants to get a lovely egg with this lineage My stupid mistake pm me.

Thats a pretty pairing sorry you bred it too early tho.

Any ideas on the event anyone o.o?

I'm going to grab as many sweetlings as possible hnnng

Too bad there's a scroll limit, or we could forge an army of pink and take over the Cave together. wink.gif

Edit: lol, I was sort of ninja'ed.

Edited by Dimar

Thats a pretty pairing sorry you bred it too early tho.

I know it is a pretty pairing, and that is why i tried it, but darn whi did i have to make such horid mistake.