TJ09

2013-02-07 - State of the Cave

Thank you TJ and mods, for the new Ask-A-Mod section. Hopefully that will help make mods less intimidating to members. smile.gif

Thanks for the information, TJ

Looking forward to getting my first Valentines...

Yes! biggrin.gif My first Valentine's on DC.

Me either! *brofists (like Pewds)* xd.png

I'm so excited, I can't wait to have my first Rosebud and Sweetling wub.gif

(and first CB valentine release too!)

My favorites are rosebuds and sweetlings as well. xd.png I cannot wait. My eggs can't hatch fast enough.

D: my best valentines pair can't breed for another seven days. I'll have like a 3-hour timeframe to breed them. Oh well, it's just one two pairs.

Other than that though, awesome! Thanks TJ!

Yay! I can breed my IOU's and send them and offer up the rest. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

THANK YOU TJ with lot's of Hug's Yay! blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Yay! I have been waiting for this day

Hopefully i can get some 2nd Gens. or get gifted some biggrin.gif *hint hint*

Anyways...

Can not wait till midnight ^^

Rosebuds and sweetlings can not wait to catch some of my own rolleyes.gif

Thank you for the Valentines update, TJ! I like the Ask-A-Mod section, too, and think it's a wonderful way to keep building the community! :-)

So excited!!!!! smile.gif I cant wait for the new dragon! wub.gif

I like the new mod set up, thank you TJ. biggrin.gif

The behavior of holiday egg limit has not changed from the winter event.

I think auto-abandoned eggs might be logged in the action log now, though.

Is this response referring to Teleport, or to egg limits? I'm not sure I understand.

Awesome possum smile.gif I just hope my old V-day's cooperate for me this year. I tend to not have the best luck with breeding anything.

As for the Ask-A-Mod, I have such a hard time not thinking of stupid questions, so I think I will steer clear for the sake of my... um, what do you call it.. "Reputation" Yeah, we'll call it that.

Edited by witmanfade

Thanks for the update...now to decide breeding partners for my Valentine's Dragon who do not yet have a mate *sigh*

3 decided - 4 left to decide

I can't decide if I'm more excited about TJ's V-day announcement, or PieMaster's first-post puppy-cuteness. ..... I think I'm gonna have to go with the puppies.

Excited about V-day though! Wonder what the event will be?

Thank you TJ for the updates im very excited for all of it!

It would be kinda cool if this year we could collect something like (candy hearts or something..) like we do on halloween smile.gif I like getting the little trophies on top of my page, they are so cute wub.gif

On a random note im hoping for a purple dragon this year instead of the normal colors of pink or red.. (what other colors does valentines day have anyway..) but im sure whatever the spriters have made I will love like I always do! wub.gif

Edited by majors

Yay, Valentines Day! Thank, TJ! I've been waiting two years to finally be on to grab some of the past dragons....hope everyone has a good time catching these beauties~

Edited by Tazzay

Thanks for the info, TJ! Can't wait for my first Valentine's Day on DC. smile.gif

First holiday anything! ...I'd be lying if I said I weren't a bit terrified. xd.png;

As for the event...valentine trinkets? Specially coloured heart sprites? Hmmm...

*Runs around in crazy excitement* Thanks TJ! I've been waiting for this!

It's the season of my fave dragons and I love the ask-a-mod idea! I need to go check it out soon. wink.gif