sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Congrats Ruby and FortyTwo. Won't lie, kinda jealous, but also happy that someone has one! The more there are, the more they'll breed!

xd.png He did!!!

My first Shimmer actually <333 I can't thank you enough Wolfsong -smothers in love-

Silas babies are the best! Isn't he a beauty? -prays for influence to hold-

(If he's fogged it's because I am not online and don't want to risk him to death by curiosity <3)

Unfogged him once I got home in case anyone wants to see what it looks like <3 Grats to everyone else as well! Especially 42! Those are beyond lovely <3 One day maybe I'll get another but for now I feel blessed to just have one. ^^

Congrats, Reidragon, that combo is beautiful! I just love things with female TriHorns. wub.gif

user posted image

I think the lineage looks pretty nice, and he bred true even though harvests are a more common breed.

ETA: Do NOT put my eggs into hatcheries! My 2nd gen Shimmer got sick and might have died because he was put into a hatchery when I was gone at a track meet all day!

"(Please note that it is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.)"

Edited by LugiaLover

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YyhSL

I think the lineage looks pretty nice, and he bred true even though harvests are a more common breed.

That's very nice too, congrats! biggrin.gif (For me, and a few others, Harvests seem to be hard breeders.)

Congrats on all the new babies!! We need a nursery so we can line them all up and coo like crazy aunties. biggrin.gif

Congrats on all the new babies!! We need a nursery so we can line them all up and coo like crazy aunties. biggrin.gif

LOL I'd sign up for that

beautiful lines everywhere, although the egg stage is my personal favorite tongue.gif too bad you cant keep one in the egg stage, its just too darn pretty.

i cant wait to have one of my own xd.png

Aw, I just realized that my Shimmer can breed tomorrow morning, but I'm locked until late tomorrow night.

I hate waiting to breed. sad.gif

I love that Gold x Harvest LugiaLover. It is stunning. <3

HA!

the secound shimmer egg from Seaglory has arrived by it's new owner!

So this are 5 breedings with two shimmers and one shimmerkin so far.

Not really bad I think biggrin.gif

Great! ;o;

*cheers for Seaglory*

And @tikigurl91, i wish you luck!! >:I may the DC gods be with you and that you breed true.

I'm really loving all the lines of the eggs I've been seeing, I'm getting squirmy waiting to snag one for myself. xd.png

i wonder how the new release will look with them unsure.gif

i wonder how the new release will look with them unsure.gif

I influenced two of my new eggs male, so I can try them with Seaglory. Now let's hope one of the people on my list asks for this pairing. Or it will take a while before I can try smile.gif

I influenced two of my new eggs male, so I can try them with Seaglory. Now let's hope one of the people on my list asks for this pairing. Or it will take a while before I can try smile.gif

I reckon that pinky colour and bronze will look stunning together! smile.gif Can't wait to see it.

Bred my third Shimmer last night! I'm amazed that all I've gotten from him so far are Shimmers, despite some of the partners.

Congrats to other successful breeders, I love looking through the lineages, some are so pretty. *^*

user posted image

I had some other ideas for Prinze but I think first, I will try to attempt this lineage. I think it's pretty cool. I am crossing my fingers that my shimmer will like him! smile.gif

user posted image

I had some other ideas for Prinze but I think first, I will try to attempt this lineage. I think it's pretty cool. I am crossing my fingers that my shimmer will like him! smile.gif

I love how that looks smile.gif

Oh guys, you all have me drooling over such beautiful lineages ohmy.gif

Lets hope the shinies keep breeding, maybe sometime I can put my hands on one biggrin.gif

user posted image

ETA: Do NOT put my eggs into hatcheries! My 2nd gen Shimmer got sick and might have died because he was put into a hatchery when I was gone at a track meet all day!

"(Please note that it is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.)"

Oh! That's more gorgeous than I'd expected. =o

I'm so glad everyone's having more success breeding these.

Hopefully I can start spreading these eggs about pretty soon - I've got pretty much no-one I owe an egg to... and mostly because I don't really take lists. xd.png

user posted image

That's gorgeous! I love even-gens. wub.gif

if someone breeds a neb egg with silver and red neb, please PM me.

wub.gif

user posted image

very pretty. i hope they like eachoer as well smile.gif

looks liek the start of a similar lineage i have for tinsels http://dragcave.net/lineage/0hX0h

edit - i think eventually i'll have to track down a shimmer kin with a similar lineage for him happy.gif

Edited by Red2111

He will grow up tomorrow and I really hope he will breed well since I already promised his first egg to someone smile.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/hBcHj

The GoldxHarvest Shimmer looks amazing! I hope I will get one with that line soon since the gold one also is the only one which I don't have yet :/

Edited by KingZanto

just recieved my first shimmer! very excited, its beautiful <3

user posted image

I really like that for some reason. The colors go good with each other.

Someday I'll get a Shimmer. wub.gif