sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Pfft Qualeo, I love your signature xd.png

I also love the naming scheme going on with Logic's children X'D favorite shimmer.

I love all this code stories. There's also one that references Harry Potter.

And congrats on successful breedings!

Congratulations! <3

Logic also bred true this week as well

If its fogged, Lumina mate.

this one has to stay with me sadly, because I need a 3rd gen from it. If i didn't, I wouldn't be keeping it xd.png

I love how the code indicates the Egg is wanting to be influenced male and name himself.

Wanderbeta, you mean, Drs can only be men?

Oh I do not dare to do that. THough I do ask how Adric or Adrlc could be termed a female name shoud Qualeo decicde to use the code as the basis fot the future dragon's name.

Of couse that is also guessing Qualeo will impress the Dragon's gender for a specific Stairstep if thats what he wants to do.

Hmm... Well, Bilbo Baggins of Bag End is obvious, but I really wanna find out about Pern1.  blink.gif Where'd that come from?

The owner of that Shimmer named her after the Temeraire series of books too (His Majesty's Dragon for you Americans). I'm way down the list for a second gen from her, but I can't wait - as soon as I saw the code I knew I had to try and get on the list laugh.gif

If you've never read Temeraire or Dragonriders of Pern I can't recommend them enough - Dragonflight was released in 1968, but still shines better than most books today, despite what some daft people on Amazon seem to think.

Shine bred true again this week! biggrin.gif That makes two Shimmers now! ^-^

user posted image

Very nice, and the male purple x shimmer is perfect!

Shine bred true again this week! biggrin.gif That makes two Shimmers now! ^-^

user posted image

Lovely pairing! *grabby hands* tongue.gif

My 2nd Gen Shimmer has decided to obnoxious and not give an egg for the 2nd time. I'm going to be raising another cb male lumina for her. I am wondering if it has to do with the fact that I am trying to breed a shimmer or if it has something to do with the fact that I can't even breed a common on my scroll right now :S

My 2nd Gen Shimmer has decided to obnoxious and not give an egg for the 2nd time. I'm going to be raising another cb male lumina for her. I am wondering if it has to do with the fact that I am trying to breed a shimmer or if it has something to do with the fact that I can't even breed a common on my scroll right now :S

I'm having trouble with my 2nd gen as well. >:

I was planning on donating an egg from her to Cave Plumbers or lottoing or something after her IOUs are done. It's like she knows. x_x

I'm having trouble with my 2nd gen as well. >:

I was planning on donating an egg from her to Cave Plumbers or lottoing or something after her IOUs are done. It's like she knows. x_x

I'm wondering if it has something to do with the poor breeding results I have been getting lately because it's not just my shimmer. I have been breeding common pairs and I have like 1 egg out of all of them. :/

I'm wondering if it has something to do with the poor breeding results I have been getting lately because it's not just my shimmer. I have been breeding common pairs and I have like 1 egg out of all of them. :/

That's odd. I wonder if that and the sudden influx of CB metals is an indication of something.

Ok, not a shimmer, but still wanted to show this off. I'm so happy not to get a refusal. happy.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/doYk6

Shimmerkin love, thanks to awesome people!

Gah, so pretty.

I can breed my Shinefail this week, but I'm not sure what I'd breed it with... :|

That's odd. I wonder if that and the sudden influx of CB metals is an indication of something.

NO MORE BABY DRAGONS.

no one listens to me :C

DC apocalypse?

That lumina egg is lovely, Tawanda.

I guess those on lists might have a longer wait than anticipated xd.png

NO MORE BABY DRAGONS.

I'm trying not to! ;_; It can't be! (Layla did breed true today, so I'm hoping no!)

NO MORE BABY DRAGONS.

*Heads for the hills*

This topic seems to be filled with a lot of chat. Please take chat to PMs, IRC or the CPA thread.

My Shimmer hatched. :3

I see Shimmers seem to have been kicked into breeding. Hopefully these will be available to the general public soon without all the ridiculous trade prices. o,o

Connacht finally bred again thank goodness with Carlow, a lumina, so that's two eggs from that pairing.

I want to try other pairings but at least she breeds with him!

It's good to see her breeding true :3 (now she just needs to do that a couple more times in a row...) Hey, so what exactly is the reasoning behind Connacht's name?

Also, I wonder how many prize winners have/will describe their Shimmerscales.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Connacht finally bred again thank goodness with Carlow, a lumina, so that's two eggs from that pairing.

I want to try other pairings but at least she breeds with him!

Thank you for my 2nd gen shimmer baby! wub.gif

Soooo pretty ... huggles huggles huggles.... biggrin.gif