sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

I'm so happy to see Gen3s being sent out! The more Shimmers, the merrier.

I can't wait for mine, even though I know that I still have a while before then.

Edit: lol, and Gen5s and 6s. Sorry, I'm slow. laugh.gif

Edited by Dimar

Yay! Got my first Shimmer. ^.^ http://dragcave.net/lineage/98fYX

I hope my Influence holds, cause I want to send bunches of perfect little stair babies to the AP.

I love the names of the Shimmers in that lineage. wub.gif I will be watching the AP!

Yay! Got my first Shimmer. ^.^ http://dragcave.net/lineage/98fYX

I hope my Influence holds, cause I want to send bunches of perfect little stair babies to the AP.

Wow, there are already 5th-gens?

Wow, there are already 5th-gens?

I have seen a 6th! smile.gif

Congrats everyone on your lovely shimmers!

I have seen a 6th! smile.gif

Same here smile.gif I hope the longer lineages keep spreading, then maybe some of us will have a chance to get one xd.png! Trying to trade for these is like trying to sell your soul laugh.gif

just recieved my first shimmer! very excited, its beautiful <3

user posted image

still waitin on mine lol im on a few lists but yay u xd.png

Edited by linda3.0

My poor 2nd gen shimmer got sick >< Pretty sure someone added him to a site cause he was gaining tons of views super fast and I only had him on one site sad.gif Hope it will be okay ;o;!

i think when u get them you should just fog them for the first 3 days then stick them in a hatchery when they hit er status and then fog for another couple days and allow 2 grow normally after that

My poor 2nd gen shimmer got sick >< Pretty sure someone added him to a site cause he was gaining tons of views super fast and I only had him on one site sad.gif Hope it will be okay ;o;!

i dont understand why people would add other peoples prize eggs to sites c.c now i feel like fogging mine... i hope your egg will be okay sad.gif

some may do it to be helpful and others may be doin it out of spite because they dont yet have one so they wanna kill some1 elses

Edited by linda3.0

i dont understand why people would add other peoples prize eggs to sites c.c now i feel like fogging mine... i hope your egg will be okay sad.gif

Because people don't read sleep.gif I'm NOT accepting aid and I don't need any help. They were probably stalking it and getting impatient cause it wasn't hatching yet. Arrgh...That's why I planned to hatch him slow because I heard they get easily sick like tinsels did. sad.gif I hope it'll be okay too. If I lose it I'm going to be very upset.

Edited by Reidragon

Because people don't read sleep.gif I'm NOT accepting aid and I don't need any help. They were probably stalking it and getting impatient cause it wasn't hatching yet. Arrgh...That's why I planned to hatch him slow because I heard they get easily sick like tinsels did. sad.gif I hope it'll be okay too. If I lose it I'm going to be very upset.

I'm rather paranoid about my second gen. I haven't incubated it yet - if I did it would be able to ER it. I was planning on incubating and hatching it in the morning i.e. about 13-15 hours from now.

Believe me when I say I can literally let eggs go down to 4 days, and there is ALWAYS someone who will ER it for me without my permission. >_< Heck, I've even had it happen to common eggs. :\

I see my two got ER'd overnight... >_> I have one sick hatchling...

Believe me when I say I can literally let eggs go down to 4 days, and there is ALWAYS someone who will ER it for me without my permission. >_< Heck, I've even had it happen to common eggs. :\

Yeah, I saw yours on Allure earlier sad.gif That sucks that people are doing this without your permission.

So nice to see all the shinies starting to spread :3

Yeah it's super annoying sleep.gif I don't understand why people can't leave well enough alone ><!

Well I fogged my most important ones and now I'm gonna head off to bed. Hopefully I caught it soon enough that it will be okay. I would also be careful about incubating Ruby. If these are anything like tinsels they get a bit touchy after they are incubated. wink.gif

Edited by Reidragon

Yeah it's super annoying sleep.gif I don't understand why people can't leave well enough alone ><!

Well I fogged my most important ones and now I'm gonna head off to bed. Hopefully I caught it soon enough that it will be okay. I would also be careful about incubating Ruby. If these are anything like tinsels they get a bit touchy after they are incubated. wink.gif

Yeah. I will be and thanks. By the time I incubate it will be at about 4 days 12 hours so I'm hoping it will be ok. I know with tinsels that if I let them get down to 4 days 18 hours or so and incubate that I could get them to hatch with out getting sick. I'll still watch and hide/fog it if it gets sick though. smile.gif

Yeah, I saw yours on Allure earlier sad.gif That sucks that people are doing this without your permission.

So nice to see all the shinies starting to spread :3

I definitely do not use AOND other than for ER hatching/growing purposes, and I definitely wasn't awake at 2:33am when that particular egg became ER. :\

I guess the one plus side is that it means I'm usually not egglocked in a morning... lol.

If it really becomes bothersome, hiding your scroll should deter them for a while (probably not forever). You might not want to hide your scroll, but hey, what can you do besides that?

Well, I don't generally like hiding my scroll because I like to receive breeding requests for my dragons - and they just keep stalking once it's unhidden, anyway. I even named a gold "Damn Scroll Stalkers". rolleyes.gif

Good luck Rei and Ruby! I hope everything goes well!

Fortytwo, I don't think that your eggs/hatchies get ER'd. I believe that there are enough of us viewing your scroll at any specific point in time to hatch them. D:

Got my first bronze Shimmer! http://dragcave.net/lineage/UNJd8 <3

^.^ I traded for a 3rd gen Silver Shimmer x White today. Now I know I made the right choice. So pretty <3 Will take forever to get but never mind that nonsense. smile.gif