sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Third time's the charm! smile.gif She finally bred on her third breeding. Whee....

wub.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/gNqIK wub.gif

So happy! {HUGGLES}

Grats! The first time I saw horse x shimmer I wasn't sure I liked it. But seeing it doubled makes it quite nice smile.gif

My Shimmer from Absolute finally hatched after having to be fogged for 5 days (last 2 because I started a new job and would not put it into an ER without close observation)

Now hopefully the influence sticks <3

My Shimmer from Absolute finally hatched after having to be fogged for 5 days (last 2 because I started a new job and would not put it into an ER without close observation)

Now hopefully the influence sticks <3

I think the lineage will turn out beautifully whether it ends up being a stair or spiral. smile.gif

@_@ Wow, 50 clicks already. o,o I thought the craziness would've died down by now...

I like Arsani x Bronze.

@_@ Wow, 50 clicks already. o,o I thought the craziness would've died down by now...

I like Arsani x Bronze.

Yes, Arsani x Bronze xd.png <3 i mentioned the two in earlier pages i think. pink and brown colors are just so cute together :3

ohmy.gif

oh gosh, arsani/bronze is very pretty.

I think arsani/silver would look kinda good as well, though the colors look kinda awkward together..

*thinks hard..*

Anyways, what do you guys think about Bronze/Electric and Bronze/sunstone? /:

I tried to breed my Shimmer-Scale today with an CB White but they don`t had interest in breeding.

Yes, Arsani x Bronze xd.png <3 i mentioned the two in earlier pages i think. pink and brown colors are just so cute together :3

Just a pity that the Arsani are a holiday breed. :c

I like Arsani x Bronze.

Mine has 212. XP

(Mostly due to Yarold's but still...)

It would seem that these guys are a bit easier to take care of than Tinsels. I was trying to load my guy up with lots of views/clicks and he never got sick once. I, of course, fogged him every time I was gone for long periods of time, but he still never got sick and hatched/grew up on time. Although he did take a while to gender.

So, I've watched some of the sites that post random eggs where you just cycle through them and I've seen gold and bronze shimmers, but never a silver. Is that just chance or are the silvers just less successful at breeding?

I think it might just be down to fluke, but I wouldn't know. I've seen all 3 in cycles, so it might just be the random selection. But don't take my word as gospel. XD

I don't have any Shimmer and probably won't before the end of 2013 :P

Edited by Angel of the Inferno

I tried to breed my Shimmer-Scale today with an CB White but they don`t had interest in breeding.

Layla's line seems to be all picky. They've all refused their first mate so far. x_x

I'm such a failure ;;;

Went to breed a third gen shimmer for someone, didn't realize I was scroll locked, and the egg auto abandoned.

I'm appropriately upset my this. ;;

But I hope the owner enjoys it.

omg

fml

;;

omg

fml

;;

D: Awwww. Well, at least someone must have been quite happy! /hug

omg

fml

;;

A friend of mine auto'd a 2nd gen Tinsel once, if that helps you not feel so bad. D;

Still a kick in chin though. :c Maybe someone who reads this thread picked it up.

A friend of mine auto'd a 2nd gen Tinsel once, if that helps you not feel so bad. D;

Still a kick in chin though. :c Maybe someone who reads this thread picked it up.

I hope so.

I really, really don't mind my eggs going to random people. I would LOVE shimmers to get out to everyone.

I just have a list, and I'll gladly breed an egg for them, I just really, really wanted to get this person an egg. xd.png

omg

fml

;;

Ouch. Either way, you've brightened someone's day biggrin.gif

Noxion, I've been meaning to ask this for some time, but I always forget xd.png What does Layla's code reference (if anything)? The only thing I can think of is Layla, the space dog.

Noxion, I've been meaning to ask this for some time, but I always forget xd.png What does Layla's code reference (if anything)? The only thing I can think of is Layla, the space dog.

She was named after Eric Clapton's song, "Layla." I didn't even know a space dog named Layla existed. >.>!

This is true.

And I think I've found a perma mate for Blood Art.

She was named after Eric Clapton's song, "Layla." I didn't even know a space dog named Layla existed. >.>!

Love that song biggrin.gif

Layla (Laika, now that I've checked, but we do read it as Layka, so close enough) was a Soviet space dog who became the first animal to orbit the Earth.

Love that song biggrin.gif

Layla (Laika, now that I've checked, but we do read it as Layka, so close enough) was a Soviet space dog who became the first animal to orbit the Earth.

Yes, it's quite a masterpiece. @_@

And I didn't know that about the space dog! You learn something new every day. P:

Though now that you brought it up, I wonder what everyone's story behind their shimmer codes are!

I just wish people knew more of his songs.

*pokes other winners* Come on tell us. We already know for Logic and I think that Wolfsong did say something about Silas.