sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

I didn't have any problems with my Shimmer. I fogged it when I was away for more than a few hours just in case. But I incubated it as soon as I got it, and had it in a few hatcheries. It hatched/grew up on time and never got sick. It did take a while to gender though. It gendered only a few hours before it grew up. So they already seem a bit easier to raise than Tinsels, in my experience anyway. wink.gif

I love that pairing Ruby! It is gorgeous! <3

Wanna do a 3rd Gen swap in the future? XP

That's a lie. D; >.>

Nah - not lucky, just... likeable? I guess. I don't consider it luck. c: That's not meant to sound arrogant or anything, btw. unsure.gif

I just do a lot of trading with the intention of giving away or giving cheap trades of a lot of the stuff I breed. *shrug*

I really like that line, Grox.

Ya. You're one of the luckiest people here >.>; CB Metals, 4 Shimmers... Being able to trade for all this stuff when a lot of us bear no chance... /shot

I've seen quite a few Shimmers sneak by me on the AP. Worst feeling ever, on par with overburdened message on CB Gold. Especially since I don't recognize the darn things until it's too late. I hope to get one of these even-gens one day biggrin.gif You guys are coming up with some pretty darn awesome stuff.

I didn't have any problems with my Shimmer. I fogged it when I was away for more than a few hours just in case. But I incubated it as soon as I got it, and had it in a few hatcheries. It hatched/grew up on time and never got sick. It did take a while to gender though. It gendered only a few hours before it grew up. So they already seem a bit easier to raise than Tinsels, in my experience anyway. wink.gif

I love that pairing Ruby! It is gorgeous! <3

Wanna do a 3rd Gen swap in the future? XP

Mine are behaving just like Tinsels, but they seem to get over sickness quicker.

I love <33333 that pairing, ruby! Congrats. c:

Edited by FortyTwo

Shimmers in the AP already? ohmy.gifblink.gif

I know where I'm camping out from now on!

Mine are behaving just like Tinsels, but they seem to get over sickness quicker.

I love <33333 that pairing, ruby! Congrats. c:

Thanks smile.gif

Pairings of just about anything and horse dragons are among my favorites so I was really happy when I got that cutie.

I've seen quite a few Shimmers sneak by me on the AP. Worst feeling ever, on par with overburdened message on CB Gold. Especially since I don't recognize the darn things until it's too late. I hope to get one of these even-gens one day biggrin.gif You guys are coming up with some pretty darn awesome stuff.

O: There's Shimmers in the AP already? I know Wolfsong accidentally lost hers, but I wonder about the others!

O: There's Shimmers in the AP already? I know Wolfsong accidentally lost hers, but I wonder about the others!

It seems to be that winners without forum accounts have two choices- keep eggs or AP them for others. smile.gif

It seems to be that winners without forum accounts have two choices- keep eggs or AP them for others. smile.gif

Oh, that's fun. I wonder how many Shimmers are out there now.

i stalk this thread just to look at the pretty lineages, so thank you to everyone who posts their pretties happy.gif

Shimmers in the AP *squeaks and runs off*

whaaaat sad.gif ugh im egglocked so i cant even hunt for them -crys-

Well, it's not like they're dropping all over the place. Shimmers are still rare, remember- its not really hunting as much as being in the right place at the right time.

I really want to try and trade for a shimmer scale, but I just know that I am going to really regret paying a high price later on Dx

That might be because of your scroll stalkers. tongue.gif

I've only had one Shimmer on my scroll to really compare it to though, so I might have just gotten lucky with the no sickness.

Planning on this:

user posted image

Though considering the potential metallic drought ahead & lack of an appropriate mate for Lei Shi as of yet, I'm reconsidering. >_>

Edited by Noxion

a 2G Shadow Walker from a Male Silver would look pretty on that EG Nox.

so you could mate them temporarily until the drought *inwardly groans at the looming doom* hits

Planning on this:

user posted image

Though considering the potential metallic drought ahead & lack of an appropriate mate for Lei Shi as of yet, I'm reconsidering. >_>

It looks pretty. Though personally I think it'd look better with the hellfire replaced with Guardia- -shot-

I would like to see more gold shimmer combo. They are really elusive aren't they? tongue.gif

you know, a gold shimmer egg died of sickness awhile ago. ):

the breeder auto'd it without knowing they were locked, and whoever caught the egg either was away, didnt know or didnt care.

):

Its sad to see a shimmer die when theres so few of them now.

Oh. That is truly sad. sad.gif We know of so few gold shimmers and it will be a shame if they don't start circulating soon. Of all the 10 winners, we don't even know how many will really stay past the one year anniversary.

Edited by arlymaye

It looks pretty. Though personally I think it'd look better with the hellfire replaced with Guardia- -shot-

:P I thought you might say that!

user posted image

I didn't want to replace the Hellfire. >_>

/scratch head I'm not a 100% fan of the color combination, but the shape of the Guardians *are* really good with the Shimmers.

you know, a gold shimmer egg died of sickness awhile ago. ):

the breeder auto'd it without knowing they were locked, and whoever caught the egg either was away, didnt know or didnt care.

):

Its sad to see a shimmer die when theres so few of them now.

*has a heart attack*

Oh no, that's so sad. sad.gif I really want to see more Golds getting spread around... I wonder if the owner even knew what it was.

Seriously? While--*cough*--I may not "love" any of my dragons, I certainly wouldn't have done that either :R

I wonder who the owner was.

I know of three that autoed.

I really want to try and trade for a shimmer scale, but I just know that I am going to really regret paying a high price later on Dx

i would pay well for one if i could but people tend 2 not like my stuff xd.png