sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Sigh. Wish my turns weren't so long. Seems like everyone is getting shimmers to play with. (mopes)

Sigh. Wish my turns weren't so long. Seems like everyone is getting shimmers to play with. (mopes)

It's not just you, I am 1st on a 3rd gen list for a Gold shimmer that has yet to produce a single 2nd gen. It's only produced a single shimmerkin which makes me wonder if the owner is even breeding it! Since they have new release eggs on their scroll, I have to assume it is just bad luck.

There there 42, there is always next week.

And maybe then some people will learn to read the "Do Not Help" Signs

Ugh, the person who received the second Shimmer offspring from my Shao Shi seems to be busy with work, and the egg/hatchling has been sick for at least half a day already... how long does dragon sickness take to kill a hatchling, does anyone know?

Meanwhile, I sit here and gnaw on my nails in anxiety. ;-;

Ugh, the person who received the second Shimmer offspring from my Shao Shi seems to be busy with work, and the egg/hatchling has been sick for at least half a day already... how long does dragon sickness take to kill a hatchling, does anyone know?

Meanwhile, I sit here and gnaw on my nails in anxiety. ;-;

I don't know how long it takes but, since you know the person's scroll name, you could remove it from any hatcheries you can find in the mean time and that will slow down the views and might help with the sickness.

I don't know how long it takes but, since you know the person's scroll name, you could remove it from any hatcheries you can find in the mean time and that will slow down the views and might help with the sickness.

Can you if they don't have help turned on? I know it is to stop people from adding, but doesn't it technically go both ways?

Can you if they don't have help turned on? I know it is to stop people from adding, but doesn't it technically go both ways?

mm.. That's a good question, I guess technically it might work both ways, but I know if someone saw my eggs/hatchlings sick and took them out of hatcheries (that I might not have put them in) I would be very grateful. Especially if it was a prize.

mm.. That's a good question, I guess technically it might work both ways, but I know if someone saw my eggs/hatchlings sick and took them out of hatcheries (that I might not have put them in) I would be very grateful. Especially if it was a prize.

I think it's fogged now, if that helps.

Despite his sickness the little guy made it! He was clear this morning and when I unfogged the egg guess who popped out to meet me? wub.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/8ryhs

Can't wait till he growns up! -crosses fingers that influence holds-

I think the hatcheries should ask for your DC password to add your eggs/hatchies to them. That would fix a lot of trouble.

Or maybe ask you to create an account, ask for your scroll name, and you only can add if you are logged in.

I avoid hatcheries that want me to log in. It's a real hassle.

There there 42, there is always next week.

And maybe then some people will learn to read the "Do Not Help" Signs

One can only hope. :c I really don't know why they even do it - it's not like I'm going to breed mine any earlier (or for them). Kinda makes me more disinclined not to breed them if people can't be patient and leave my eggs alone. o_o

Well, after a long, stressful day - I just got sent this. wub.gif

Guh, now to go through all these shimmer PMs. @.@ I have no idea why people keep asking - I don't take lists anymore...

One can only hope. :c I really don't know why they even do it - it's not like I'm going to breed mine any earlier (or for them). Kinda makes me more disinclined not to breed them if people can't be patient and leave my eggs alone. o_o

Guh, now to go through all these shimmer PMs. @.@ I have no idea why people keep asking - I don't take lists anymore...

Well, when it's going good, it's going good biggrin.gif Congrats!

Me neither. I mean, there is a big chance that they an kill an egg that way. What they would accomplish with it nobody knows.

Because people don't read signatures. Or they really don't care.

user posted image

I had some other ideas for Prinze but I think first, I will try to attempt this lineage. I think it's pretty cool. I am crossing my fingers that my shimmer will like him! smile.gif

Ah so you have Prinze! Huge congrats! *dies from the awesomeness that is that lineage* Absolutely perfect ;o

You are one of the luckiest people here *sigh*

Congrats, 42.

EDIT: *Checks 42's scroll, almost has a heart attack when see's that he has 4 2nd gen Shimmers*

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Cavern Lurker x Bronze looks better than I thought it would. =3

You're right. I'm not a big fan of Cavern Lurkers, but I think that the female's shape compliments the Shimmer.

Once again, jealous... laugh.gif All of them look gorgeous! And the fact that there are 6th gens out there... ohmy.gif

I wonder what a totally holiday x Shimmer 3-breed would look like? *plots secretly*

You are one of the luckiest people here *sigh*

Congrats, 42.

EDIT: *Checks 42's scroll, almost has a heart attack when see's that he has 4 2nd gen Shimmers*

That's a lie. D; >.>

Nah - not lucky, just... likeable? I guess. I don't consider it luck. c: That's not meant to sound arrogant or anything, btw. unsure.gif

I just do a lot of trading with the intention of giving away or giving cheap trades of a lot of the stuff I breed. *shrug*

I really like that line, Grox.

Edited by FortyTwo

Yeah. I will be and thanks. By the time I incubate it will be at about 4 days 12 hours so I'm hoping it will be ok. I know with tinsels that if I let them get down to 4 days 18 hours or so and incubate that I could get them to hatch with out getting sick. I'll still watch and hide/fog it if it gets sick though. smile.gif

I did incubate it (it was at 4 days 9 hours or so) and it hatched just a few minutes ago without getting sick. http://dragcave.net/lineage/GkgIC Currently it isn't hidden but I may hide it later if it gets a lot of views/clicks as I usually hide all my newly hatched critters.

edit: congrats zanto

edit2: thanks tikigurl

Edited by rubyshoes