Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

Atleast 1 more hour till Logic hatches! ^-^

I can't wait to see the hatchies- I don't think that I can wait an hour! xd.png

Me niether *Sighs*

Also, Logic needs 5000 more views and he has more views then one of the Thuweds!

I am Logic's number one fan <3 Also all my dragons, two!

Edited by lundfamily3

Wowow. :0

Logic has an astonishing number of views, though not as much as some of TJs dragons, but still a lot. Surpassing most of the CB tinsels.

Anyways, cant wait till the new prizes hatch! Im sure they'll be incredibly pretty. Especially the alt. *Q*

Actually, I dont think some people incubated their eggs. I know for sure Logic (he/she has 1 day less time than he/she should, unless incubated) was incubated, here is his/her lineage link if you haven't already seen him/her:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Logic

Edited by lundfamily3

Actually, I dont think some people incubated their eggs. I know for sure Logic (he/she has 1 day less time than he/she should, unless incubated) was incubated, here is his/her lineage link if you haven't already seen him/her:

Logic was incubated tongue.gif Incubated eggs will hatch next hour. Can't wait to see them all wub.gif

and Logic is a "HE" for future reference wink.gif

Well, I meant the very first possible time for them to be hatching is in about 25 minutes, right?

Well, I meant the very first possible time for them to be hatching is in about 25 minutes, right?

I would say 1 hr 25.

Logic was incubated tongue.gif  Incubated eggs will hatch next hour. Can't wait to see them all wub.gif

and Logic is a "HE" for future reference wink.gif

I wasn't sure if you influenced or if I should say it or what xd.png

Also, TJ posted at xx:55 in the Raffle Update two days ago... So it can't be that long if he awarded the eggs at that moment/a couple of minutes before.

Edited by lundfamily3

Logic, SHADE, and Shine seem to be most popular so far besides the spriter's alt, especially on the IRC.

Likely cause we came forward with them tongue.gif

Edited by Rarek

Oh god if Logic is really that popular I don't stand a chance of getting on a list... and that was the one I'd been aiming for even before we knew the codes.

Logic, SHADE, and Shine seem to be most popular so far besides the spriter's alt, especially on the IRC.

Likely cause we came forward with them tongue.gif

Maybe because Logic has a dream of being one of the highest viewed dragons on the site? too bad people aren't out to viewbomb him =o

and i think a gold has been incubated as well.

Edited by Qualeo

Watching & waiting in anticipation like everybody else. tongue.gif I admit to being slightly green with envy at those who have managed a spot on a list somewhere.

Ahaha. Can't wait to see what the sprites look like. :3

They're so pretty!!

ETA: Now we know the artist too smile.gif

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Oooh... I'm screwed, never going to get an offspring from that.

Theyre aquatic. Huh. They have back fins and love water.

Edited by TVTD

The eggs are absolutely stunning. However, I don't know why, but they look like they might be aquatic. I could be crazy, but it's just how it looks to me o3o.

Good call! Can't wait to see the adults. smile.gif

Logic hatched!

Silver Hatchling:

user posted image

Eep, I thought it would be another hour. I was mistaken. Maybe Logic will get even more views now 8D wub.gif