Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

It's on the dc wiki under Currently Being Released I believe.

I also love the spriter's alt egg, I want to see the hatchling already xd.png

Thank you, just saw that.

ALSO: who made them? (Who owns the spriter's alt?)

We don't know yet. We'll probably find out who the Spriter is when the Prizes become adults (?)

The Spriter's Alt egg is pictured on the DC Wiki, though ^^

Edited by TheGrox

We don't know yet. We'll probably find out who the Spriter is when the Prizes become adults (?)

Hatchlings list artist credits.

Hatchlings list artist credits.

Okay, well, that's what I originally thought, then someone said something about it being when they become adult that the Spriter is announced. I dunno, maybe we'll find out even sooner than I thought, then?

Oooh, they look gorgeous! The spriter's alt is a lovely steel blue as well. Might actually try harder to get a descendant from the spriter alt this time around. x3 *loves bluey stuffs*

Good luck to everyone also working on getting hold of some prize offspring. xP THE MADNESS BEGINS AGAIN.

Some eggs will hatch in 5 hours, wheeeeeeeeeeeeee, who's got the popcorn? And seriously, why aren't they all incubated!!!!

Now I am wondering if I am regeating not PMing a known prize winner to get on a 'spot' (as I felt it would have been rude)...not to mention I don't think I have anything worthwhile to trade for one either at this point.....

Guh, that's how I feel too. I would've felt like a bother, but it seems like a lot of the prize winners are being generous and actually accepting some of these pleading PMs! Lucky duckies. xd.png

Guh, that's how I feel too. I would've felt like a bother, but it seems like a lot of the prize winners are being generous and actually accepting some of these pleading PMs! Lucky duckies. xd.png

And I would have trouted and possibly blacklisted the more pushy ones if I had won....

To the winners- are you planning on naming your dragons, or just leaving them with their codes?

(If you are naming them, you might want to grab something now and save it on a placeholder to make sure you have it for when the dragon hatches)

Lol, this FTW - the moment I saw you can choose your own code if it wasn't out already, I booked a matching name from one of my fave quotes in the Hobbit movie wink.gif ... Would it be cliche to start a LOTR/Hobbit lineage/s thingy? O.O

In other news, I know Dracaena commented on the possibility of one popping up in a Dr Who lineage soon - if mine didn't already have a pre-planned name, I would have done so, lol~

(And 2 more hours, woohoo~! /o/)

I have shamelessly had the name Honorable Mention on a dragon since the first time prize dragons were given out.

Just in case.

And I would have trouted and possibly blacklisted the more pushy ones if I had won....

In my experience, people have been generally nice and understanding, which speaks well of the member base.

In my experience, people have been generally nice and understanding, which speaks well of the member base.

Well, I don't trade much, let alone have anything badly desired by the general user base, so I wouldn't know that....

I would love an offspring of one of the prize dragons. I don't even mind what generation. smile.gif

But how does one get on to a list? It seems like the winners who have come forward have 'Don't PM Me' , or something silmilar, in their signature. sad.gif

I would love an offspring of one of the prize dragons. I don't even mind what generation. smile.gif

But how does one get on to a list? It seems like the winners who have come forward have 'Don't PM Me' , or something silmilar, in their signature. sad.gif

It'd be best to wait a month or so, until lists have been emptied. Then you'll probably find someone with a 2nd gen opening, or a longer lineage up for trade.

It'd be best to wait a month or so, until lists have been emptied. Then you'll probably find someone with a 2nd gen opening, or a longer lineage up for trade.

*sits patiently at her desk, drumming her fingers, waiting for a month to pass* tongue.gif

Goodness, I just saw the spriter's alt egg. I would sell my soul for an offspring from that egg. That shade of blue is my favorite thing ever.

Goodness, I just saw the spriter's alt egg. I would sell my soul for an offspring from that egg. That shade of blue is my favorite thing ever.

^THIS^ Totally this! I want an offspring from "Jewel" so bad!

I can't wait to see what comes out of it!

...well, all of them. xd.png

I find that pretty awesome.

The only reason I have what I do is the kindness of others and the dumb luck of being a brand new stay at home mom with a newborn that just wanted to sleep and cuddle during the great glitch. Literally I would sit at the computer for hours because nursing or rocking the baby in the computer chair were the only ways he would sleep ever.

That being said I totally understand when people say the first few gens already have homes too. How better to thank the people that have been so generous to you in the past.

Speaking personally, I simply haven't had the time to adjust to prize dragon ownership yet! It's been quite a mental gear change to go from "quietly contented non-winner" to "U HAZ A PRIZE!!!" xd.png

I have had quite a few PMs and I'm making my way through them at the moment. This task is made harder by the fact that my cousin, who I'm staying with for the moment, had his internet connection drop out completely yesterday morning with no idea of when it's likely to be fixed. None of us can get online, which sucks quite a lot for RL reasons (my cousin works online, his wife's online master's course just re-started this week, and I have moderately urgent tax stuff to sort out). Luckily they don't live far from the local library, which has painfully slow but free wifi. Oh, and I'm flying off to Bali on the 2nd of Feb and I'm totally unprepared for that too! xd.png As much as I'm incredibly excited to be a prize dragon owner, the "now what?" question is occupying lower mental priority than other things for me right now.

*points at signature and profile* I'll update those when I'm a bit more calm and have had more time to think. wink.gif