TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

What is the new prize dragons they have out? Or are they just tinsels again.

No tinsels this year. New dragons ^^

No tinsels. It's a new dragon that wasn't released yet

Well I been searching the dragon cave wikia and nothing has been posted on there so I thought it was just CB tinsels all over again.

Well I been searching the dragon cave wikia and nothing has been posted on there so I thought it was just CB tinsels all over again.

Well, they have not been released yet. We won't probably see the new dragon eggs for a while longer. A couple weeks. Maybe a week.

Nope, previous Holiday news thread said never-before-seen dragons and I believe it will take one or two weeks more to see them, so there's no info yet ^^

Nope, previous Holiday news thread said never-before-seen dragons and I believe it will take one or two weeks more to see them, so there's no info yet ^^

That explains it. Thanks.

I know that must hurt quite a bit, but trades aren't usually considered fixed until consideration has been given. I don't assume a trade is solid until I have actually given the other person at least one egg.

It was a Verbal Agreement. Which are valid and a matter of honor. I would never renege on a trade, no matter what level of agreement I had, a promise is a promise. And, I never have.

/comfort

I guess if nothing else at least you know and they didn't just ignore you. But that does suck. If it means anything, imo the best people on the forum that could get prize dragons (2nd gen even) would be those that run the lotteries that reward them for raising commons. Because the ratios are way out of whack atm and I can only imagine the raising frenzy that would ensue.

All of the raffle winners have been selected and contacted via e-mail. The e-mail contains instructions for selecting a prize, and links to a listing of what prizes may be chosen.

If you do not receive an e-mail, make sure the address associated with your account is correct; e-mails will be resent to those who do not select a prize in a few days.

If the e-mail sent to your site e-mail address bounces, a new winner will be selected.

This is the topic of the thread. The topic is not about trade(s) or possible trades that weren't/were honored. Please stay on topic.

Edited by rubyshoes

I decided to come out of hiding... I may regret it, but here it goes!

I won a 2nd place prize dragon! Just as I was saying to my friend "Well I guess we didn't win again this year" the email came in. Craziness! I'm super excited! I've been playing for ages and I never win anything anywhere, so I was really shocked.

I want to share the wealth as much as I can, so I decided to "come out" about my win. After I gift one to my best friend and sort out any possible trades, I plan to breed the dragon and send lots of offspring off to the AP to join happy dragon families smile.gif

Congrats to the other winners! As for everyone else, I totally understand how you feel, that's been me every other year. Hopefully there will be plenty to go around before long.

Congratulations to you and I am sure a lot of folks here really appreciate your kind gesture of sending your lovely babies off to the AP. smile.gif

Congratulations! I'm sure we're all looking forward to seeing the different stages of winners smile.gif

Wow, is it just me, or are the 2nd prizes overwhelmingly represented and the 3rd prizes not quite so much?

(Congrats, TnB!)

Edited by siliconrose

Wow, is it just me, or are the 2nd gens overwhelmingly represented and the 3rd gens not quite so much?

(Congrats, TnB!)

Yeah, I've noticed that, too blink.gif

Congrats for your win, TnB. And also congrats for your beautiful plan to spread the joy in the AP smile.gif

Wow, is it just me, or are the 2nd prizes overwhelmingly represented and the 3rd prizes not quite so much?

(Congrats, TnB!)

Lol, I think it was like this last year.

It seems to be a trend.

I decided to come out of hiding... I may regret it, but here it goes!

I won a 2nd place prize dragon! Just as I was saying to my friend "Well I guess we didn't win again this year" the email came in. Craziness! I'm super excited! I've been playing for ages and I never win anything anywhere, so I was really shocked.

I want to share the wealth as much as I can, so I decided to "come out" about my win. After I gift one to my best friend and sort out any possible trades, I plan to breed the dragon and send lots of offspring off to the AP to join happy dragon families smile.gif

Congrats to the other winners! As for everyone else, I totally understand how you feel, that's been me every other year. Hopefully there will be plenty to go around before long.

Congratulations and thank you!

Thanks everyone! Perhaps 3rd prize winners tend to be shy, or think theirs are less exciting or something? Who knows. I'm excited to see all of them. laugh.gif

Congratulations to all the winners.

Didn't win anything myself, but that's the way life goes.

I look forward to seeing what all the lovely new dragons look like! I hope one of you will be so kind as to show it off. smile.gif

Congrats TnB!

I wonder how long TJ want to wait for all answers. huh.gif

hmm well he did say a few days before he re-sends some out, though after I'm not sure. *ponders*

I check my email every day, I`m not shure if I delete something mistakenly when I cleaned my spam folder. unsure.gif

Edited by Shajana

I check my PM`s every day, I`m not shure if I delete something mistakenly when I cleaned my spam folder. unsure.gif

Forum pms? Or e-mail? the prize letters are being sent via the e-mail attached to your scroll.

edit: Well tj posted he would re-send out notices a few days later as I mentioned to those he did not hear from. Just be sure to check your inbox/spam folders.(and be sure it's the account attached to your scroll and not the forums.) smile.gif

Edited by Erithan