7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Man, I won't be able to get a copy until November or even December. I hate slow work seasons, no extra cash for fun things.

I'll still have to wait a week or two to get my copy. The suspense is killing me XD

I have not got my game yet, though I have to say a friend of mine will be having trouble with the censors once they get the game.

I looked at a list of banned words from the previous games and I can pretty much agree with all of them except that I find "jesussucks" amusing that it's banned. We can insult any other religion except Christianity. I'm a little confused by this. Though I'm assuming since "con" is a blocked word, then I'm assuming "sucks" will be to.

I'm gonna keep looking for a list for the gen 6 games though.Anyone find one yet?

user posted image

Went to Walmart this morning and picked up my copies smile.gif. Also downloaded Pokemon X when it was first uploaded on the eshop, and plan to get Y so I can have 2 of each version.

The name thing is just not nice at all, really. D: So many people here are so worried/having issues with it ( I'm REALLY sorry about your Raquaza if its name is not acceptable, Switch. ;___; ) and ugh. All of my Pokemon are named, but I name them with very unique names that aren't words/do not sound like words so I may get off with transferring all the ones I want but still. The whole name thing is just a little concerning. Hopefully they'll adjust it after taking feedback. I have Pokemon that I've been moving up since Ruby and Fire Red and so forth ( to the point where the summary changes to something like "has traveled through a long point in time." ) and not being allowed to get them on X and Y would be soo upsetting. >:

Anyway, i'm about to go pick my 2DS and Y version with my two older brothers - We're all going to get our games/2DS's together.

Planning on getting Y later today (if they've run out physically I'll do the digital download).

(Not planning on abandoning my Animal Crossing town for it like a lot of people seem to be doing though I've put too much time into that like no way |D)

I'm trying to see if my friend can get it today. Otherwise I might just try and sell some games/beg my parents.

(And no, I can't abandon my town either. I finally got golden roses and I'm keeping those suckers.)

Yah I hope they do something about the nicknames, if anything it's just going to confuse kids who get a name like Spike blocked.

My mom just reserved both versions. She wants to give them to me at Christmas, and I can't really wait that long.

Is there only 68 new Pokémon? I haven't found any more amongst the internet.

I reserved the game so I have no fear of it running out. But... My mom decided that today was the BEST day to do errands...

I'm probably not gonna battle with the starter I choose. In X it'll be Chespin, and in Y it'll be Froakie. Since my friend is choosing Fennekin, I'll get all three starters Pokedex entries.

I just wish they could've made something a bit more dignified, like Light Type. I mean, just picture your beloved Dragonite getting destroyed by a Jigglypuff.

And that's exactly why it's great. cool.gif Dragon types are so annoying they need to be knocked down a coupla notches!

I still gotta wait for December or February for my Pokemon X/Y, haaah. 6__6 I'll be staying out of this thread to avoid too many spoilers.

My awesome friend got X version for me (I just gotta pay him back when I have the money) and I managed to get to him to get the game

(and I got the dog walked, and now I am her favorite person today)

I'm going to do some soft-reset to try and get a shiny fennekin (silver and red!). Apparently shiny pokemon are a lot easier to get in these games. Been seeing a lot of them in screenshots. And since there's no AR for 3DS yet, they're all legit.

Okay so I noticed in Parpou place, in the gardeb, there is a statue of Reshiram. In the anime, it tells a tale of a king who caught Reshiram, but then became a bad person, and so Reshiram burnt the kingdom down. As you enter the palace it is hinted that the king is a selfish man, and charges a high entrance fee. Also at Parpou place is a palace. Just a thought

I still gotta wait for December or February for my Pokemon X/Y, haaah. 6__6 I'll be staying out of this thread to avoid too many spoilers.

Same, if I don't get it for Christmas I probaly won't be getting it until February sad.gif

If I got the 2DS I could get it, but I really want the X/Y 3DS

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I got my copies today YAY!

and oh and the X/Y 3DS is so awesome - get the Blue one! The Blue One!

I like release day bonuses... smile.gif

My boyfriend and I got our games today! SO VERY AMAZING. I just can't put it down. Could use more friends though.

...Friends? :DDD

3652-1054-2240

My dad's coming to the US soon, so I'll be able to pester him to take me to get it. ^w^

I got both X and Y preordered a few days ago (one is for a friend, we shared money to get them) and due to company being over I have yet to go get those..... but we've paid for them and have them preodrdered so we should go get 'em soon. Can't wait to play Y biggrin.gif

The water ohmy.gif

So anyone want my friend code here it be

3136-6872-9673

Mostly spending my time grinding in the forest. They're really giving us a nice selection of pokemon types early on!

Also, pikachu actually saying the pika portion is cute.

I got both X and Y preordered a few days ago (one is for a friend, we shared money to get them) and due to company being over I have yet to go get those..... but we've paid for them and have them preodrdered so we should go get 'em soon. Can't wait to play Y biggrin.gif

preordered mine too, and apparently, the date its supposed to get here keeps getting earlier for me. It was originally supposed to be 10/17, then a week before it was due it was changed to 10/15, and then today it was due for 10/14. So Im getting my copy on Monday, and hopefully will get to play soon.