7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Arceus does have a fairy plate now, it hasn't been changed base type (the item was discovered in the leak thread on neogaf)

The megas are not exclusive to any version. Only the megastones.

However, in some cases, the base pokemon will be exclusive to one version, and the stone for it is found in the other version.

Examples

Houndoom/dour found in X version. Houndoomite found in Y version

Manectric found in Y version. Manectrite found in X version

Aggron is only found in X version. Aggronite is in Y version

Tyrannitar is only found in Y version. Tyrannitarite is only in X version.

Then you get things like

Mewtwonite X is only in X version.

Charizardnite X is only in X version

Mewtwonite Y is only in Y version.

Charizardnite Y is only in Y version.

You can trade stones just like any other held item. So if you want charizard Y on your X version, you simply have to acquire Charizardnite Y from someone who has it.

Edit: Well they could give venusaur and blastoise another form with a patch, and the patch would just rename the stones.

Still I don't think they will. I read somewhere that it was mostly "popular" pokemon that got forms. And since charizard is one of the most popular starters it got two forms.

I love charizard and all, but I kind of would have liked venusaur and blastoise get the same treatment.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Omg I need anxiety pills. ;A; I'm literally bouncing around all over the place. And I'm eighteen and in college.

Pfft, it's basically because we grew up with Pokemon, Lady. xd.png

I can agree. 22 and I haven't been more excited for a pokemon game since I found out about Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Indeed. I'm a gen one poketrainer

(just not a genwunner xd.png)

Although I do a lot better now than I did when I was 8.

I'm actually kind of POed that Ponyta/Rapidash aren't in the region dex.

Like what the heck, horses are so European it's not even funny. And yet there are no horse pokemon to be found????

Plus I'm gonna be REALLY pissed if Rapidash doesn't get a Mega now. Rapidash is (as far as I'm aware, anyway) more popular than Pinsir, Medicham, Banette, and even Manectric. THE HELL, GAME FREAK

Serebii just found out some of the mega stones can be inside buildings, so there's still a ton of pokemon that can get megas.

So while Rapidash isn't in the regional dex, neither is blaziken/preevos, but the blazikenite is only via download, so there's always a chance Rapidash can get a mega-evo

Ah I just saw the details on the starter you can trade for after the E4. You don't get to name the starter you receive (they come nicknamed) and the OT is from the person you get it from.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Um... how do you download things?

And the Torchic is via download or via Mystery Gift? And if so, are we able to receive it via Mystery Gift in X and Y?

It's through mystery gift wi-fi, (not sure on the menu) but you can download from home, no need going out to gamestop or wherever.

It's only for X and Y version because it comes with blazikenite and that's a X/Y only item.

I presume if you have both X and Y you can download one for each version.

Indeed. I'm a gen one poketrainer

(just not a genwunner xd.png)

Although I do a lot better now than I did when I was 8.

What do you mean by genwunner? I've seen it a couple times yet never bothered to look at it.

I think a lot of different pokemon are going to have it. Look at Gyrados. He got one too.

Omg that Charizard is the reason I was BORN I mean look at the beast!!!

Omg omg omg why can't I go to bed at 5:17 I just want it to be tomorrow! *sobs*

And I'm super happy that the Mewtwo's X mega has his butt where it belongs.

And someone help me! I'm in love with Meowstic, but I've never used Psycic Type before! Should I still use it because it looks so cool, or leave it since I don't like Phsycic?

And NOW I have no idea what starter I want. How did they turn something as amazing as Fennekin into some weirdo baggy-pantsed phsycic? Why, why WHY?!

Genwunner is a term used to describe people who are heavily biased to gen one to the point of anything after gen one is terrible and that all the pokemon after gen one are terrible (because /all/ the gen one pokemon are glorious).

But can't give a reason as to why they think they are terrible.

(and yet still play every gen after gen one....)

I've always found there are pokemon I like and dislike from every generation (including gen one) and I'm sure most normal fans are like that.

Sometimes you just get the rabids in with the normals and the rabids are more vocal.

Official art of Delphox is better.

Mage look

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/f9/Mafokkushi.png

EDIT: Here's a very good page explaining Genwunner better than I can, the images are funny too xd.png

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/genwunner

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

While I absolutely love gen one because it was the first gen I actually started on I do like all the other gens. I don't get why people have to be elitist like that. Kinda dumb if they hate all other gens besides gen one yet still play. I mean why waste the money?

Some of them haven't actually played the other generation games....

I have a special place in my heart for gen one, but I always love the new games because I love that they always have some new innovation. New mechanics, new pokemon (ones I like and dislike) and all that...

Although, of the new pokemon this gen, there's only a couple I don't actually like. (and they're not objects xd.png)

Some of them haven't actually played the other generation games....

I have a special place in my heart for gen one, but I always love the new games because I love that they always have some new innovation. New mechanics, new pokemon (ones I like and dislike) and all that...

Although, of the new pokemon this gen, there's only a couple I don't actually like. (and they're not objects xd.png)

So far there is only one I have seen that I'm not really fond of. Other than that I like all the ones I've seen so far. The only thing I'm really spoiling for myself are the megas. (Someone said MegaHoundoom I had to look. Dx)

I agree though. Gen one is special to me and any after that are just as great.

Megas are kind of a mixed bag for me on designs. A lot of them have been epic but there's a few mehs and a few "....what on earth happened" ones.

MegaScizor, which was just discovered is one of the EPIC ones.

Now I will go to bed, enough Pokemon for today xd.png

My team at the moment:

Braixen

Pidgey

Fletchling

Pikachu

I don't mind it so much, I think it's about time they made a solution to the dragon overpower.

(But replaced with a mega overpower, dang the stats on some of those megas are AMAZING).

'Sides, klefki turned me over to the fairy side by the fact that it takes keys

(there are tales of fairies who steal keys and stuff that are laying around)

I just wish they could've made something a bit more dignified, like Light Type. I mean, just picture your beloved Dragonite getting destroyed by a Jigglypuff.

I mean, just picture your beloved Dragonite getting destroyed by a Jigglypuff.

That's my favorite thing about the Fairy-Type besides the buff to Poison |D

Ugh... Spends three hours EV training a Dratini that evolves into an epic Dragonite.

*watches it be fainted by a Jigglypuff*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my Dragonite!!!

*sobs*