7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Actually, that's how it started out. If they put it back to being similar to before... *Goes off to rage*

I never said it was "new" just something unexpected.

Also the experience is no longer divided. The pokemon in the battle gets 100% of the experience and all others get 50% or something.

The way the EXP Share works now coupled with the exp bonus from getting your Pokemon to max affection in Pokemon-Amie basically makes levelling a total cakewalk and pretty much negates any need to seriously level grind

I like it |D

(I actually haven't finished Black/White 2 since 90% of my play time became level grinding against Audino and I got really sick of it so this is refreshing :V)

Once I finally get my copy of the game (probably not until late November), I can trade Ocean pattern Vivillon.

Does anyone know the breeding mechanics of Vivillon? Like...if you breed pattern A with pattern B (while pattern A is native to your location), is there a chance to get pattern B or will you only get pattern A? I hope that makes sense...

No, any Scatterbug produced in your game will have the pattern specific to your area regardless of the patterns of the parent Vivillon :V

... okay so ignore me and I'm only going to post once but THE LEGENDARY Y-BIRD IS SO CUTE I WANT ONE.

I can only get the game in November. X3 My birthday's then, so it's easier with money and stuff.

But I want it nowww. xd.png

I caught a Carbink for kicks and raised its affection to max, I'm not planning on using it for the whole game but I thought it might be fun to try using for awhile c:

Oh so I found raising affection through pokemon-amie is a good thing. Several times my Braixen has avoided attacks in battle because we have a good bond biggrin.gif

I got one more of my permanent team today. Honedge with a lonely nature (wanted the attack boost). Female and I named her Fi.

All I can say, is this early in the game, Swords dance on a ghost/steel type is brutal. I might as well be stabbing the other pokemon with her.

Going to try the pokmon-amie with her to get the affection up (I like those battle boosts)

Wait

What

I don't want this Lucario

I don't want to use this Lucario

Are they seriously forcing this Lucario on me right now

Seriously

Are you serious

SERIOUSLY

I'm unhappy :I

Edit: Ugh thank god they let you refuse to actually take it after the battle crisis averted

Edited by Pika_Oi

I just noticed something about santalune forest.

If you compare it to viridian forest, then everthing matches up, from the paths, to the grass, and even trainer placement!

I just got my eight badge. Can't wait to go up against the elite four and champion xd.png

this mega evolution thing is so cool. Like seriously. I went ahead and took the Lucario and now he's one of my best. I want honedge on my team thou so badly D:

YES

I HAVE FINALLY OBTAINED SKRELP

I've decided against using Shellder this time, though, if only so I can put Sliggoo on my team somewhere |D

I just noticed something about santalune forest.

If you compare it to viridian forest, then everthing matches up, from the paths, to the grass, and even trainer placement!

It's true! I noticed it as well and looked it up and it is indeed the same.

Oh man so I love Fi (my honedge) her favorite spot to be pet (petting a sword...) is the hilt! I thought that was so cute (as cute as a possessed sword can be)

When do you get the fishing rod? Gotta get me a clauncher.

So now, highest level is 41( Greninja ) and the lowest is 33, my cute little Tyrunt.

I've still not moved much farther than after the third gym and haven't been training as much either! Mostly just battling online. xd.png

And some people even wanted to fake-trade so we can add each other as official friends after I battled them! I'm happy~ n_n

Hey guys! I'm trading 2 Clauncher for 2 Skrelp (the X exclusive for the Y exclusive). Skrelp can be fished from outside of Cyllage City with the Good Rod. My friend code is: 4227-2004-4788

Just need an evolved Spritzee now, which requires your item to be attached (the Satchet). I will trade you a Swirlix with the Whipped Dream attached which will evolve it for you.

Feel free to PM

Edited by Arra

i just got a riolu from the wonder trade thing biggrin.gif im so happy ^^... i sent a pidgey D: i feel bad.

anyone can add me if they wish. just pm me with your friend code and ill give you mine

i just got a riolu from the wonder trade thing biggrin.gif im so happy ^^... i sent a pidgey D: i feel bad.

anyone can add me if they wish. just pm me with your friend code and ill give you mine

I just got a charmander with wonder trade. tongue.gif I can't remember what I sent, but it wasn't something terribly good. Hahahaha.

Now to find someone who'll trade it for a squirtle or bulbasaur. If anyone's interested, PM me. Hehehe.

I haven't done any trading yet, maybe when I'm further along.

I found out Fi does NOT like her banner thing (the arm cloth banner thing on the pommel of the sword) touched. She got very mad at me D:

So I had to feed her puffs and play with her so she'd be ok.

Also my braixen is so adorable, I love her animations and the stick with the fire!

Got everyone about level 20, think I'm right about at the next town with a badge so maybe I'll have two badges by tomorrow :'D

I wish I had the game, I'm the type who would have already beat the E4, i really want a mega Venusaur

There's a lot more going on between Gyms this time around, Kalos is GIGANTIC. I have to say I like it a lot. c:

Current party:

Dirge (Skrelp (♀), Lv. 34, Docile nature)

Riasc (Blastoise (♂), Lv. 39, Bold nature)

Lill (Vivillon (♀), Lv. 39, Sassy nature)

Rafferty (Greninja (♂), Lv. 39, Hardy nature)

Hel (Meowstic (♀), Lv. 39, Modest nature)

And also another HM slave |D

I haven't been catching multiples in an attempt to get good natures or anything but for the most part I've been pretty lucky there actually c':

I just had a really nice multi ( four-way ) battle, wow!

I've seem to have made a good rival out of a random person I had battled recently, a passerby, and he juuust managed to beat me ( we're talking a few HP left ) and so since then he's been trying to get us both into multi battles as a duo, baha! We finally got one, and it was really fun wow. owo We really did a lot better together than apart, I can say!

I would love to do some four-way battles with some of you guys on here in time, too! I've gotten off for now to play GTA 5 with my older brothertake care of some things, but I'll probably be on later or between classes tomorrow~

I haven't done any trading yet, maybe when I'm further along.

I found out Fi does NOT like her banner thing (the arm cloth banner thing on the pommel of the sword) touched. She got very mad at me D:

So I had to feed her puffs and play with her so she'd be ok.

Also my braixen is so adorable, I love her animations and the stick with the fire!

Got everyone about level 20, think I'm right about at the next town with a badge so maybe I'll have two badges by tomorrow :'D

Yeah, my Fennekin seems to get upset whenever I touch the white fur around her face, and annoyed when I pet her down in between her eyes. (She closes them like she's frustrated about something.) She LOVES having her chin/neck and forehead rubbed though. biggrin.gif So CUTE!

Anyway, I added your FC, and I assume you already have mine. laugh.gif

Oh, and guess what? The first Pikachu that I saw/caught? cool.gif It was holding a Light Ball. That item is the only way to breed a Pichu with Volt Tackle, so I'm pretty happy.

I won't use it, it'll make my life harder, but I don't want to waste XP

I have a very developed training style that requires precision and dedication. And just balancing out the XP is going to waste a bunch. though I suppose it might be helpful in the first week when I haven't yet beat the E4

(I never use the EXP Share until I'm working on my Pokedex or training a new Pokemon to use against my friends)

Isn't NOT using it a waste of XP?