7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

user posted image

I saw this and I could NOT stop laughing xd.png

~

WARNING: SPOILERRRRZZ

Is anyone else creeped out by Sylveon's dex entry? It wraps its ribbon-like feelers around its trainer's arm if it likes the trainer! It really needs to learn Wrap tongue.gif

user posted image

Also, it evolves via max Pokémon-Amie happiness.

Edited by PieMaster

user posted image

I saw this and I could NOT stop laughing xd.png

~

WARNING: SPOILERRRRZZ

Is anyone else creeped out by Sylveon's dex entry? It wraps its ribbon-like feelers around its trainer's arm if it likes the trainer! It really needs to learn Wrap tongue.gif

user posted image

Also, it evolves via max Pokémon-Amie happiness.

Thank you for making my day xd.png And that is kinda creepy O.o

Eh, I don't think I really care whether I can pick my Kanto starter, my intent was to breed a nice one and transfer it. (If I even get the game in time) I have a feeling I'm going to be avoiding competitive battling this gen though.

For sure you can pick your Kanto starter, but honestly I'm really excited for the 3 new starters. I am going to get this game later though..close to the end of the month due to expenses but I honestly can't wait to play. This game better seem as good as it looks in the trailers. I'm all hyped up for the game.

Usually though I don't expect anything bad from pokemon since I have played every Pokemon game out. Every game usually is amazing in its own way. Only one I didn't like too much was Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. The starters didn't turn out that good and the pokemon in the game just really didn't catch my interest.

I plan on getting Pokemon Y..Even though the Mega version of Charizard in X looks 10x better than Y. The legendary in Y just seems to catch my interest more.

Oh that is really creepy about Sylveon...

Also, Phantump and Trevenant's pokedex entries are super creepy.

(Especially phantump)

"According to old tales, these pokemon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest"

GF, whaaaaaaat?????

Guys, I made a mistake...it was Snivy = Panpour, Oshawott = Pansear, and Tepig = Pansage. *hides*

I can't believe no one caught that, actually.

Anyway, I'm not a huge fan of Mega Aerodactyl...but has anyone seen Mega Gengar? I think it looks pretty cool. ._.

Charizard and Mewtwo can't be the only two to get an X and Y Mega evolution, right? Right? I'd like to see the other Mega evos.

EDIT: Just read the Phantump and Trevenant dex entries. I still think Yamask's is creepier. >.>

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Yes Yamask takes the cake. But wow, GF doesn't take any risks when it comes to making creepy ghost pokemon.

I like Mega-gengar aesthetically but making it ghost/psychic is kind of a drop. (Not that ghost/poison was the best...)

Again, the great thing about the 3DS being able to download patches for games, is they could add many additional mega-forms and all you have to do is download a graphical/info patch, then bam, new megas.

Technically this could be done even to include new areas. I mean, it's totally endless (provided you have the space on your SD card).

Creeped out? That's the only reason I even sort of like Sylveon!

Same here. blink.gif

Oh, and since we're like three days away from release, what starter are you guys getting, what gender, and what are you gonna name it? cool.gif

I'mma gonna get a female Fennekin and name her Amarna.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amarna

Was trying to find something related to either magic or the region where Fennec foxes are found, and I think I did pretty good. happy.gif

I'm probably going to wait for Hoenn remakes/Z before I get any of the new games. But if I were to get Y (and it would be a while before that happened anyway) I would be picking Froakie since it's final form is Water/Dark, unless I really hate the design. Though that messes up the beauteous balance I was creating.

(I've picked two water and two grass starters, as well as one fire, so this was going to be my second fire)

It'll take me four more generations to fix it, if we even get that far.

Changed my mind about Delphox.

... Cause it's a mage.

Mages rule, yo.

My team:

Fennekin

Chamander

Torchic

Noivern's first evolution

Litleo

Fletchling

Well, crap. Looks like I'm a fire trainer...

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

I think my final team is going to depend entirely on which older mons are available

If I have access to Shellder I might as well just do an all Water-Type run right then and there as my first playthrough |D

Nope same chances for male and female as they always have been for starters (as far as I know)

There are males though~ Male mages can wear robes too smile.gif

I'm just awaiting togetic confirmation (and the fairy/flying type). I need that on my team.

I think it's because the middle stage looked very feminine that we all can't get out of habit of calling it a her.

Just like you don't hear anyone calling chesnaught a she....

(Ladies can wear armor too!)

Nope same chances for male and female as they always have been for starters (as far as I know)

There are males though~ Male mages can wear robes too smile.gif

I'm just awaiting togetic confirmation (and the fairy/flying type). I need that on my team.

Nah, getting a female is like 12% and the rest is all male.

...Unless GF suddenly decided to change it for Gen 6, which I seriously doubt they have, but whatever. laugh.gif And Togetic will most likely be part Fairy. I mean, it just looks like one.

user posted image

If lots of other similar looking 'Mons like Clefairy are getting Fairy typing, then I'm sure it will too. happy.gif

Nah, getting a female is like 12% and the rest is all male.

...Unless GF suddenly decided to change it for Gen 6, which I seriously doubt they have, but whatever. laugh.gif And Togetic will most likely be part Fairy. I mean, it just looks like one.

user posted image

If lots of other similar looking 'Mons like Clefairy are getting Fairy typing, then I'm sure it will too. happy.gif

Exactly how can that cute thing NOT be a fairy?

Man, the new sea-dragon Pokemon looks awesome...

Thanks for the info!

Then I'll name my Delphfox Orsino. xd.png

I wish we were getting more pokemon though. I like that old pokemon are being included as well, but I really love a variety of new pokemon in each game.

70 (69?) pokemon is a pretty good amount, I mean we're at what, 720 pokemon now? I'm kind of glad we didn't get another 100+ pokemon...

I dunno, I'm pretty please with what we got. There's a lot of new mechanisms, and MY GOODNESS THE BATTLES LOOK AMAZING.

Seriously I watched the batle with Xerneas and it was just, wow.

Shoot Togepi isn't in the Kalos dex, that means i can't have it on my team until the bank transfer goes live.

Gonna have to rethink my team.

Still going to be Delphox, Aegislash, Tyrantum, Clawitzer, but I gotta figure out the other two.... I definitely want a fairy type but not sure who, and I also need a flying type. Then I gotta figure out which ones can learn an electric move so I can cover that base

I still haven't seen Dedenne's movepool so I might end up with that and Noivern.

EDIT: I guess togepi is post game. Boo.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I think its a good amount, don't get me wrong, and I'm happy wih everything. I can't wait to play. I just hoped we'd have more haha. Either way I'm super excited for this game <3

I keepd ebating on whether ot get Fennekin or not. I do not like the last evolution, but I love the first two...XC I dont know what to do aha