7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

user posted image

To be fair, Dragonite is kind of goofy looking xd.png

(I still love it, but you have to admit it's the most gentle looking dragon)

And yes, I'm happy poison finally got a boost in usefulness.

/crobat, nidoking

Ugh... Spends three hours EV training a Dratini that evolves into an epic Dragonite.

*watches it be fainted by a Jigglypuff*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my Dragonite!!!

*sobs*

It's okay Igloo. There is probably a move or two you can train to a dragon pokemon to help it along.

I agree Lady Nightfox.

-lol- That's hilarious. xd.png

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I always thought that too. It looks so goofy!

OMG THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE SKYRIM!!!!!!!

And yeah, I probs can. Wow...never....gonna.....stop.....*gasp*......laughing.....

I actually really, REALLY love that Fairy beats Dragon tongue.gif No more Igglybuff. It has become... Buffy, the Vampire Dragon Slayer! >8D

Edited by PieMaster

I would have my copy of X right now, if my dad wasn't "too busy" staring at plants to drive me. Thanks dad, so much for being patient for a YEAR to get the game on its release date. Way to crush someone's hopes.

And NOW I have no idea what starter I want. How did they turn something as amazing as Fennekin into some weirdo baggy-pantsed phsycic? Why, why WHY?!

It's a mage. You probably looked at it in a different position. It's actually wearing robes, which is cool.

I've still gotta wait until tomorrow for my copy of X from Gamestop, but my Hori brand screen protectors finally came in from Amazon, so that's good. happy.gif

Also, is there gonna be an official thread for sharing 3DS/X/Y etc. Friend Codes or are we all just gonna post in here?

Don't wanna spam up the forums with any more Pokemon threads, but I figured I'd still ask.

I'm probably not going to be able to get it until my birthday at the end of November. :C

I have yet to decide on a team. So many choices. I'm tempted to get a Houndour and trade someone for its megastone....but I wanted to use Charmander and I wanted my team to be balanced (type-wise)...adhgfajdkhgajkkjagdkjae

Picking 'mons for my team this gen is proving to be much more difficult than gen V for some reason. ._.

Yeah, the Codes are all linked to the system and not the individual games now, right? If that's the case, it'd be good to just have a general thread. Everyone can post their Code, and what games they have, and can just edit their post if they need to add something new in. happy.gif

Keeps it all nice and tidy.

Edited by Gamekatt101

Yes the codes are linked via system.

And the friend safari works like that. So basically as I understood it the safari generates pokemon based on your friends registered in your 3DS friend list. And if your friend is online playing the game it will generate more pokemon.

I won't get X version until probably next week, but if anyone wants to swap friend codes with me just send me a PM

OK here's the one bad thing I found out.

A lot of nicknames are now banned, because the game is worldwide connected, any name in english (or another language) that has a part of a word that is a banned word (for being innappopriate) in another language means you cannot name your pokemon that.

Like, at all, even if you don't trade it online.

Here's some of the names banned (that I thought are like, uh what??)

Shazam

Violet

Spike/Spikey

Assassin

Sam

Connor, Contest, Conquer, etc. "Con" in general

I am most disappointed in Spike being banned, because, uh, what else am I supposed to name a chespin (ok the one I'll get will be pre-named)

edit: Turns out each one has a portion of a banned word from another language in it. I guess that's the problem about all the games having options for each language is the naming system took a huge hit.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I have to be careful now, but for the most part my names are puns or real names with slight spelling changes. (Or references or weird)

It actually just won't let you name the pokemon anything with a banned word. I guess it won't let you hit enter or will tell you to select a new name.

I'm hearing it's doing some havoc to anyone who wanted to theme name their 'mons.

I've only been naming my team and my legendaries for the past couple generations so hopefully I can think of some good team names that won't pop up on the filter :C

I name everything, so a few of my Pokemon may take a hit, but it's unlikely. It'd definitely have to be a different language, I'm pretty sure none have any English banned words

wow really I hope none of my nicknames get hit :I

and I'm gonna get it tomorrow morning hhhhhhhh so excite ;U;

Wow that sucks. I'm glad I don't nickname my pokemon now. :/ Hopefully Sesshomaru isn't banned cuz I have a Pikachu named that from a friend and planned to transfer all of my pokemon over from the old games that I have completed.

Oh my god I just realized my rayquaza from emerald has a nickname that'll get blocked

Does this mean I can't transfer him?! Dx UGH SERIOUSLY WHY and it's not like I can change his nickname ;--; I've taken him with me in all my games since I started I don't want him to be stranded in white 2 forever

*cries*

Edited by Switch

OK here's the one bad thing I found out.

A lot of nicknames are now banned, because the game is worldwide connected, any name in english (or another language) that has a part of a word that is a banned word (for being innappopriate) in another language means you cannot name your pokemon that.

Like, at all, even if you don't trade it online.

Here's some of the names banned (that I thought are like, uh what??)

I am most disappointed in Spike being banned, because, uh, what else am I supposed to name a chespin (ok the one I'll get will be pre-named)

edit: Turns out each one has a portion of a banned word from another language in it. I guess that's the problem about all the games having options for each language is the naming system took a huge hit.

I get a sneaking suspicion that Nintendo will probably do an update soon after the release for games in response to this since I am sure there will be a widespread amount of complaints coming from not just adults and older players, but also children.

I mean names like Spike and Sam, Connor, etc are very common names that a child would normally pick or name a friend/pokemon/etc, so I can see this happening.

Also I'm getting my copy in like less than 12 hours, hype intensifying * W*

It's just 12:27AM here, so I'll wait until morning to go and get Pokemon Y and a 2DS right quick. n_n

I got my copy! biggrin.gif I have x. I can't wait to start playing. I'm about to right now. happy.gif