7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

woo i got Y a few minutes ago and i just stepped into satalune city. uwu i've got my female level 11 fennekin, Ophelia, and my male level 10 fletchling, Moegami. I'm so exciiteeeddd

Oh, great. Another one of those huge cities where the perspective flips around. As if Castelia hadn't been dizzying enough.

c':

Trying to navigate places like this makes my head hurt why

Edited by Pika_Oi

Does anybody know when Pokémon bank will be ready? I want to send over the snivy egg I bred as soon as possible.

Got Squirtle. Couldn't help myself. c':

Does anybody know when Pokémon bank will be ready? I want to send over the snivy egg I bred as soon as possible.

Not sure, haven't heard anything else about that yet.

I think the Bank will be ready and open in December, but don't quote me on that. laugh.gif

Oh, and my FC is 2981-6470-0938. Feel free to add me. happy.gif

Now back to the training and back to the game! cool.gif

Spoiler in relation to what Pokemon can be caught in-game!

So far, Charmeleon, Frogadier, Linoone, Pikachu, Skitty and Pidgeotto.

The highest level is 27(Frogadier), the lowest is 20(Pikachu).

I have to confess that I've had a Frogadier within the first.. I want to say two hours of playing? I still only have the first badge, though that's because I spend all my time leveling and catching and enjoying the scenery. XD I'm also down with a random bug, so I'm feeling super weak and I've fallen asleep playing Y, so I lost a lot of progress time!

Anybody got their first badge yet? or second?

I have my first one. ^-^ I'm putting off going to snatch the second because there is soo much fun stuff to do and, I admit, I'm having too much fun battling random people from the passerby list. XD

If anyone wants to add me, let me know! owo I'm "Momo" on there - which you may actually be able to see me on the passerby list - I have no idea how far it reaches, yet.

As of where I'm picking up now from last night, my current team is...

Lill (Vivillon, Lv. 23, Sassy Nature)

Hel (Espurr, Lv. 24, Modest Nature)

Rafferty (Frogadier, Lv. 24, Hardy Nature)

Riasc (Wartortle, Lv. 24, Bold Nature)

(Yes I know Espurr doesn't appear to be the kind of thing I would use but I just really love things with weird interesting eye-based features and that includes eyes in weird places I couldn't help myself |D)

I also have an Oddish as a Cut slave and an Inkay that I can't decide whether to use because I need two spaces for Skrelp and Shellder and I'm only giving up Lill's space for another Bug-Type and Hel was there first and I'm attached so I might just use Inkay in my playthrough of X instead because I'll have a lot more room then c':

I might get X today, and here are my team plans:

Gardevoir

Charizard

Clawitzer

Drapion

Malamar

Snorlax

I'm not going to use my starter, mainly because of their weaknesses. But I'll pick Froakie for X and Chespin for Y, and I can get Fennekin from Shauna in X, so that's all three. Not sure how I'll get all Kanto starters, though.

Downloaded X last night. I'm pretty blind about this, I'm trying to go for a team of as many new pokemon as I can.

Not very far yet, but I've got Froakie, Fletchling, and Scatterbug(Which I remember becomes Vivillon, which I luuuufff~)

I've added everyone's friend codes up to this point.

Oh man I stayed up way too late last night playing X and I haven't actually gotten that far. However Fennekin is at max happiness in Poke-amie xd.png

Yah so apparently the shiny encounter rate has increased, apparently it's a lot easier to get shinies in this game because I have actually seen quite a few now.

I got my game yesterday and have been watching playthroughs when I'm back to drawing. I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing the into repeatedly.

I like how Nintendo and Gamefreak has given so much in these games. There are thing that make the games much more enjoyable that the fans never even thought about asking for. The experience share not even being a held item anymore, the roller blades and even the little things such as when you're nicknaming: The text automatically switches to lower case after you put in the first letter.

And then there are chairs and benches. Sitting in a game has never been more enjoyable.

The experience share not even being a held item anymore

Actually, that's how it started out. If they put it back to being similar to before... *Goes off to rage*

Am I correct in assuming you can pick a Kanto starter instead of an X/Y starter? Or do you get both?

I was kind of disappointed that the EXP Share was back to its function in Gen I, but it's actually really useful now and it makes it really easy to keep your team's levels... well, level. |D

I'm glad it's not as horrifically broken as the EXP All was in Gen I :V

Also, if anybody wants to add me, my friend code is 2809-7527-5050 :L

(I'll ask that you not try to Game Chat with me, I have really bad phone anxiety and the sound of my own voice kind of freaks me out :V)

Edited by Pika_Oi

Actually, that's how it started out. If they put it back to being similar to before... *Goes off to rage*

Am I correct in assuming you can pick a Kanto starter instead of an X/Y starter? Or do you get both?

You get both. smile.gif And you can choose both. Some people were saying the gen 1 starters might be like pansage/pansear/panpour where the one you get depends on the x/y starter you chose, but that's not the case. You can choose any x/y starter and then any gen 1 starter. smile.gif

Personally, I'm kind of torn on the exp share. I'm finding that, compared to previous gens, I'm not actually using my other pokemon that much. In the past I used to put weaker pokemon at the start of my party then switch them out so they got exp as well, until I got exp share. And even then, I'd be constantly checking levels so I could switch it to another pokemon that needed it more. But now, I kind of just ignore the others except for my starter(s). But I shouldn't complain I suppose. At least their levels are going up. tongue.gif But it's making levelling a little too easy, in my opinion.

I turned the Exp. Share off.

I like the challenge and the effort to go into manually leveling up all my pokes individually (besides their levels are all so uneven right now that the exp. share will just mess everything up. I always keep my team at the same levels)

Getting exp from catching pokemon already makes leveling easier as is.

I turned the Exp. Share off.

I never actually thought of that! I might do it, actually, because I quite like the challenge as well. I do feel kind of stupid for not thinking of it myself though. tongue.gif

Woo, just got my Modern Vivillon.

Are there ways to get other forms, by the way? I really want to try to get the Marine, Savannah, and Ocean forms.

I won't use it, it'll make my life harder, but I don't want to waste XP

I have a very developed training style that requires precision and dedication. And just balancing out the XP is going to waste a bunch. though I suppose it might be helpful in the first week when I haven't yet beat the E4

(I never use the EXP Share until I'm working on my Pokedex or training a new Pokemon to use against my friends)

I'm keeping it on. I'm lazy and I usually end up having to switch my Pokemon around anyways since one of them usually ends up a level behind at a time |D

I do turn it off when I'm training a new Pokemon so I can get it up to speed with the rest of them faster, though.

Woo, just got my Modern Vivillon.

Are there ways to get other forms, by the way? I really want to try to get the Marine, Savannah, and Ocean forms.

You have to trade to get the other forms. There's people on the GTS who offer Vivillon for Vivillon, so you could train another Modern one and then trade it for a different one probably. c:

Ahh, alright, and apparently you can train a Scatterbug from another region and get the form from that region? That's pretty cool, I'll probably start trading later in the game though.

Ahh, alright, and apparently you can train a Scatterbug from another region and get the form from that region? That's pretty cool, I'll probably start trading later in the game though.

The only trading I've done so far is with the wonder trade system. tongue.gif I like not knowing what I'll get, it's kind of fun. But I keep getting things with nicknames using foreign characters. >.< I just trade them back since I don't like not knowing what it says.