7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I was gonna download instacheck and I guess it's dead is that true? If so how are people still doing TSV trades?

Yes, Instacheck is dead when patch 1.2 was released. However, there are still ways to check for TSV though they are more troublesome now. This FAQ should answer any questions you have on it.

That's a lot of work and I'm not buying the game again xd.png Oh well guess I'll stick with luck lol

Got a shiny phantump from a friend safari lmao

Edited by Pestilence420

North American friends! The Pokeball Pattern Vivillion is being distributed (Mystery Gift > Internet) for the region from now until August 12th!

I'm going to get a bunch of the Pokeball Pattern Vivillon, because I have an unused Y game so I'm just going to reset it a bunch of times so I can give some to friends smile.gif.

North American friends! The Pokeball Pattern Vivillion is being distributed (Mystery Gift > Internet) for the region from now until August 12th!

Sweet, two more Vivillions I will find someone to give to! xd.png

Speaking of which, if anyone's interested, I'll give them away. You can have just one or both. ^^

Speaking of which, if anyone's interested, I'll give them away. You can have just one or both. ^^

... well I would never be opposed to a spare for trading xd.png (And honestly, the pokeball is up there in my favorite patterns.)

And just in case anyone is interested, I'm trying to breed for a Torchic to be in my team... meaning lots and lots of spitbacks! Often with 3-5 IVs and hidden ability biggrin.gif Let me know if you're interested! (I'll also soon be able to breed HA Bulbas, and Drought Vulpix!)

Edited by Dr. Paine

Could I snag one? :3 I have a buddy who's collecting the patterns and I know she'll love it happy.gif

Okay, so one to Dr. Paine, the other to Pestilence420! ^^ ...My sister's currently playing Animal Crossing on my 2DS, so you'll have to wait. x_x Also, I don't care what I get in return; I don't know why, but Vivillion... I can't stand it.

I have about 60 Absols now. xd.png They're great for trading, luckily, or so it seems...

Okay, so one to Dr. Paine, the other to Pestilence420! ^^ ...My sister's currently playing Animal Crossing on my 2DS, so you'll have to wait. x_x Also, I don't care what I get in return; I don't know why, but Vivillion... I can't stand it.

I have about 60 Absols now. xd.png They're great for trading, luckily, or so it seems...

Gotcha xd.png My FC when you can get to it is: 4828-5443-5448

Thanks so much! biggrin.gif

I got tons of dream ball legends from GTS lol... Dialga and Palkia with Telephaty and Lugia, Ho-oH.

FC is 5000-3747-1705. I'm on whenever, including right now. And I can't remember if I have Pestilence added or not. xd.png Anyways, Sombra on X, Estrella on Y! I'm on X right now but as soon as one Vivillion is taken, I have to switch. ^^

FC is 5000-3747-1705. I'm on whenever, including right now. And I can't remember if I have Pestilence added or not. xd.png Anyways, Sombra on X, Estrella on Y! I'm on X right now but as soon as one Vivillion is taken, I have to switch. ^^

Added and ready whenever you are ^^

Sorry 'bout that, pressed the wrong button(again). ^^'

Also, thanks for the O-power and the 'Nice'!

Sorry 'bout that, pressed the wrong button(again). ^^'

Also, thanks for the O-power and the 'Nice'!

No problem ^^ I kept hitting the wrong thing too, sorry xd.png

Thanks for the Vivillon! biggrin.gif

Yay, I got one! Though I don't really care for one, but it's a once-in-awhile thing, so yeah.

(EDIT: Bad coding, srry)

Edited by 20mia08

I love Vivillons, just because they're adorable in the Amie. Their sound is a little annoying though. Plus I can't tell their expression that well. They're still cute though.

I've been t prying to get Lugia from the GTS, but I haven't been able to sad.gif

Nobody wants my stuff, it's too common.

Hey, does anyone have an Enigma berry they'd be willing to part with? ;n; /needs to get one to start growing them in her game. idk what I can offer but I'll do my best!

I love Vivillons, just because they're adorable in the Amie. Their sound is a little annoying though. Plus I can't tell their expression that well. They're still cute though.

I've been t prying to get Lugia from the GTS, but I haven't been able to sad.gif

Nobody wants my stuff, it's too common.

I'll try to get you a Lugia. ^^ I'm keeping mine though. xd.png

Hmm, I have a plan now. : D

EDIT: Enigma berry? o_o

Edited by seacatsmew

I'll try to get you a Lugia. ^^ I'm keeping mine though. xd.png

Hmm, I have a plan now. : D

EDIT: Enigma berry? o_o

Weird question lol

Do you plan on naming your shiny absol anything? and My FC is 4270-0730-2963

Well nevermind I found a shiny absol in the friend safari but it was being a jerk and decided to kill itself because it wouldn't let me catch it and it burned itself on my talonflame xd.png

Edited by Pestilence420

Hey, does anyone have an Enigma berry they'd be willing to part with? ;n; /needs to get one to start growing them in her game. idk what I can offer but I'll do my best!

I have a few growing right now in my game, but it'll be a day or so until they're done (they take 72 hours to grow completely lolwhat), but if you don't find one until then, I can throw one of mine at you when they're done.

FC is 5000-3747-1705.

Yes. If it's female, it'll be named Lagie. If it's male, I'm going to either throw the game across the room or trade it away because I need it to be female. ^^ Or use the male for breeding and never let it see daylight. (Probably will trade it.)

They do that. xd.png Anyways, I'm on Y, so I'm ready. ^^

it was a female shiny absol xd.png; I was hunting it all day and then it kills itself lol

Sent a trade request and you declined lol so whenever you're ready just shoot me a trade :3

Edited by Pestilence420

Really? xd.png I'm too lazy to lurk in the Friend Safaris. ^^' I just use the Masuda Method.

I should go shiny hunting though eventually...

EDIT: Really? o_o I didn't click anything. xd.png

EDITEDIT: INTERNET. Why are you messing with me.

EDIT3: ...Clicking all the wrong buttons! x_x

Edited by seacatsmew

Really? xd.png I'm too lazy to lurk in the Friend Safaris. ^^' I just use the Masuda Method.

I should go shiny hunting though eventually...

EDIT: Really? o_o I didn't click anything. xd.png

EDITEDIT: INTERNET. Why are you messing with me.

EDIT3: ...Clicking all the wrong buttons! x_x

Thank you so much! biggrin.gif

I'll try to get something nice for you :3

Of course! ^^ And also, you don't have to.

Now, I have a Lugia to get for Silver, and Absols to hatch and breed. xd.png