7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Okay. :V

The highlighted one is the hacked HP Fire one.

o.o Bow down to the jirachi queen lol

Got a shiny tyrant blue shinies ftw :3

Does anyone here happen to have a spare Enigma berry I can trade for? It's the one berry i'm missing from, well...all the berries.

I could give you one if you still need it. PM me when you're free to trade. My FC is in my siggy. smile.gif

Oh my goodness *^*

That is a lot of Jirachi and they're all so cute. I just wish you could name event 'Mons, I'd have the perfect nickname...

The ones in party are for you guys!

You're awesome! I don't think I have you added yet but my FC is a page back :3

@ranger X92 Didn't see your post back there and I would only really need darkrai for the dex data and you can have him back smile.gif

Someone wanted to trade me a diancie egg for my meloetta xd.png ha I think not I'm not that stupid lol

Edited by Pestilence420

Whats with all Jirachi Explosion everywhere when i cant even find a regular one o.O

Yeah, I definitely don't have you added yet Lyth. That's fixable though~

I just randomly found a wild Shiny Amoonguss...Dang I'm happy. :3

o.o Got'a catch'em all....I think Lyth wins. I have only one Jirachi, and it's a low level and not shiny, but I still think it's awesome to have one. ^.^ I don't know if I've added you get, but I've gotta, because having that many Jirachis....Is just rad. xd.png

Whats with all Jirachi Explosion everywhere when i cant even find a regular one o.O

I just want a jirachi. Me being an idiot, I traded my Jirachi from the Jirachi event for HG and SS. :\ for a shiny rayquaza that turned out to be fake and my friend won't give it back.

The ones in party are for you guys!

I would feel weird posting my FC just for a Jirachi with nothing in return, so I think I'll pass. While personally I would love a shiny Jirachi (or just any Jirachi :V), I have a normal one from the Pokewalker event thing so I'll just transfer that one up.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

I would feel weird posting my FC just for a Jirachi with nothing in return, so I think I'll pass. While personally I would love a shiny Jirachi, I have a normal one from the Pokewalker event thing so I'll just transfer that one up.

That's the one I'm talking about. O^O I miss my little Jirachi.

I don't even have a jirachi so this is pretty cool and to top it off it's gonna be shiny sooo I'm excited really wanted one ever since wishmaker :3

That is a lot of Jirachi blink.gif wish I could get one (ahaha get it? 'wish' as in 'wishmaker Jirachi'? ahaha....nevermind)

And thank you for the offer, ranger X92, but someone beat you to it. I now have a growing bush of Enigma berries c:

I can't get on to the internet. It come up with this Error code: 001-0811 it say sever is currently undergoing maintenance. But I need the internet to get Pokemon that I am miss.

Uhhh guys I can't add any FCs. My list is quite full. :x

What I can do though, is I can trade via acquaintances. Basically what we'd have to do is get on at the same time, someone posts something on GTS asking for an improbable trade so we show up on each other's acquaintances lists, and start the trade that way.

I've been considering using a level 100 spewpa for this sort of thing, I just need to get one, which isn't hard postgame with Lucky Egg + Exp Power 3/S + Le Wow carry group.

So basically we put something on the gts for a jirachi or something else in that nature and you'll show up on the list? Will that work? o.O

If so does it have to be level 100?

We could put up a random 'mon in the GTS and ask for a Jirachi, then put 'Lythiaren' in the text section so you can find it?

Of course we'd send a pm telling the details of the 'mon we put up on the GTS so you can find it easily.

(deleted accidental fluke doublepost)

Event Pokemon are not tradeable via GTS. They usually have some feature that is in some way illegal (eg. cherish ball, weird moves*, certain ribbons) so they're not transferable that way.

You'd have to put something up on GTS looking for something mundane but ridiculous so it doesn't get sniped. I know a guy who asks people to post level 15 Luvdiscs for Level 100 Luvdiscs, and through him I've obtained fun things like 10th Anniversary Lati@s. This is why I want to use Spewpa, because who levels up a Spewpa to 100 without evolving it?

* Weird moves meaning anything it can't learn by normal means in main franchise games. For example, I have a Togekiss that was imported from XD that can't go through GTS because it knows Tri Attack. Tanabata 2014 Jirachi has Moonblast.

Edited by Lythiaren

omg I got totally confuse and for some reason thought you would show up in the passerby xd.png *is slow sometimes* Now that I understand this will be a lot easier lol

Edited by Pestilence420

@ranger X92 Didn't see your post back there and I would only really need darkrai for the dex data and you can have him back smile.gif

Okay, let me know when you're free to trade! smile.gif

Nevermind, it seems you've already gotten your hands on a Darkrai. tongue.gif

Edited by ranger X92

That's a pretty amusing way to get specific people as acquaintances, Lyth, but I'm up for it. Level 100 Spewpa works- what would you have us put up then?

Just traded for a legit (had it checked by a friend) shiny Latios with my Diance. Now I have both Lati@s shinies in my possession c:

Oh I wouldn't be doing it normally, but my friendlist is at 99/100 and I need that last slot for TSV hatching. I prefer having actual friends in my list, but alas, due to the nature of Friend Safari... :V

I'll let you guys know what to put up, I have some caterpillars to train. :B

Soo I traded for a shiny shaymin, shiny deoxys , Diancie and Darkrai biggrin.gif the shinies are most likely cloned/hacked but oh well xd.png.png The Diancie has a timid nature so if it's cloned it's from a different one then the adamant one =3

I was gonna download instacheck and I guess it's dead is that true? If so how are people still doing TSV trades?