7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Since i'm bored, i'll give away a few shinies that I only got for the dex.

So far i've got;

Corphish, Floatzel, Octillery, Corsola, Gogoat and Tentacruel.

I'm fishing for more as I type this, but I really have no use for these shinies. PM me with your 3ds code if you want one |D

I might also have a 4IV Skarmory waiting around, too.

Edited by Tazzay

I PMed you Tazzay! ;D

I have 5IV Solosis if anyone wants them. Trying for a Shiny but no luck so far.

Did the Effort Value system get revamped? I keep reading where it did in Gen 5 and then I see stuff that says that it isn't.

I read that at level 100 now that EVs will be calculated into it now and then I read stuff that says it's not? A friend also told me that they do now add in even if at level 100 and you reset they still will get calculated in.

I think it did get revamped, but i'm not exactly sure how. Then again, they revamp it with every new gen, don't they?

Edited by Tazzay

I think it did get revamped, but i'm not exactly sure how. Then again, they revamp it with every new gen, don't they?

Appears so. That's why I am really lost on this. Is it in effect for this Gen or is it back to the old one? Dx

I read that at level 100 now that EVs will be calculated into it now and then I read stuff that says it's not? A friend also told me that they do now add in even if at level 100 and you reset they still will get calculated in.

Umm... Are you asking whether level 100s can still get EVs in this gen? Sorry, it's just that your sentence was worded in a confusing way for me. And English isn't my first language. tongue.gif

If that's what you're asking, then yes, level 100s can still get EVs in this Gen. smile.gif

Umm... Are you asking whether level 100s can still get EVs in this gen? Sorry, it's just that your sentence was worded in a confusing way for me. And English isn't my first language. tongue.gif

If that's what you're asking, then yes, level 100s can still get EVs in this Gen. smile.gif

Yeah. I had read and even asked before about EVs affecting a level 100 pokemon. I had read and was even told that no they didn't. Well I got to talking to a friend of mine about it because I got a Nidoking off them and it's got EVs in every stat and I thought that maybe if I got a new one and started training it from level 1 up I could make him a bit better. They then told me I could redo the EV training and it would affect but I had told them I had been told the other way so came back to check here.

just got 3dsxl and pokemon Y, how do i update Y and use the basic features of 3ds???? and give my friend code of course......

You should read the user manual that comes with the box, it'll tell you how to get started. And to get your friend code, you must first set up your wi-fi, then go to your friends list (which is an orange face near the top), and your code will show up on the card.

Yeah. I had read and even asked before about EVs affecting a level 100 pokemon. I had read and was even told that no they didn't. Well I got to talking to a friend of mine about it because I got a Nidoking off them and it's got EVs in every stat and I thought that maybe if I got a new one and started training it from level 1 up I could make him a bit better. They then told me I could redo the EV training and it would affect but I had told them I had been told the other way so came back to check here.

If you want to redo EVs for a Pokemon, just make it punch a reset bag in super training and you can start EV training it all over again. tongue.gif

@Zorua, You need to go to the Nintendo E-shop and look up Pokemon X or Y for the update. The system itself or the system manual should have instructions for the basic features of the 3DS. As for where to find your friend code, on the bottom screen when you on your 3DS, click on the orange smiley face icon on the upper middle part of your screen. You can find your friend code in there. smile.gif

If you want to redo EVs for a Pokemon, just make it punch a reset bag in super training and you can start EV training it all over again. tongue.gif

@Zorua, You need to go to the Nintendo E-shop and look up Pokemon X or Y for the update. The system itself or the system manual should have instructions for the basic features of the 3DS. As for where to find your friend code, on the bottom screen when you on your 3DS, click on the orange smiley face icon on the upper middle part of your screen. You can find your friend code in there. smile.gif

Oh I've done that before. -lol- Helped a friend retrain 3 of her pokemon over night. Took me 3 hours or so to do. Dx

mystery gift says no gifts to be found is that normal when i have just started the game?

Whether there's any Mystery Gift or not depends on when there's a Pokemon Event going on. There isn't any Events going on right now so yes, it's normal. smile.gif

The code is in the 3ds, not the game. Your 3ds code links to all of your games.

I got a shiny eevee from wonder trade. o_o

I love how everyone is getting shinies over wonder trade, and when I do, all I get is a lv.6 Bidoof caught in a masterball with the name "YOU JUST GOT BIDOOF'ED"

Edited by Tazzay

Never once got a shiny over wonder trade.

Box full of magikarps. Check. (x3)

Box full of mudkips. Check

Box full of zubats of various names. Check.

Box full of zubat-zubats. Check.

Box full of skrelp (all once again belonging to me.... weirdly enough...). check.

Box full of misc pokes of no use to me. Check. Low levels? Yep. Usless to lots of people? Mhmm. Gonna wonder trade again? You bet! Getting it back? Yeah.... probably....

I got a shiny eevee from wonder trade. o_o

Congratulations! biggrin.gif That's awesome. Are you planning to evolve it?

I got a shiny Eevee via GTS in Black version (they wanted a Rapidash in exchange for it), but the poor thing was so badly hacked that the stat screen said it came from the year 2055... x3

@Athkore

Or it was RNGd. It's not hacked just because the date is off, but maybe it was hacked

I've sent out four boxes of Inkay, I think? No shinies for me sad.gif

those nurse joys creep my out "we hope to see you soon" O_O....

OMG I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS GRIBCENXFIUHCIJVHROIELWXJKNJV--

*clears throat*

It implies they want your Pokémon to get hurt |D

Yeah, lots of people think that, It's a meme

I prefer Shedinja related memes though tongue.gif