7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I am. I did have to relogg however because the game doesn't like it when people add your FC when the game is online.

Is it just me, or is the wi-fi slow tonight?

Edit; Thank you biggrin.gif

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

DH, would you be willing to help me evolve my shiny Feebas?

I can if you still need me to smile.gif I'll be on practically all day (school was canceled :3 )

im transferrinf my manaphy from platnium (from ranger) to white to Y, is it a good idea for me to trade it for a xerneas (cause i see people wanting manaphy on gts for their xerneas) and also what bird from the bird trio is worth reshiram and the things that can use reflection glass.......?

The GTS has a horrible tier system, I wouldn't recommend trading there. I find most people on there ask for Xerneas and Yveltal for their lv.1 Lillipup.

does it mean they are hacked?

No. They aren't hacked. People are just asking for legends for common Pokemon.

I wouldn't recommend trading your Manaphy for a Xerneas as it isn't worth it. I managed to get quite a few Xerneas by trading uncommon Vivillon patterns on the GTS. tongue.gif

I don't think a lot of people is interested in trading Reshiram or "the things that can use reflection glass" for the bird trio as they are easily obtainable in many Pokemon games. But who knows, you might get lucky.

:/ i have 2 jirachi's but they are from events and won't let me trade them....

You can't trade Pokemon with event ribbons or Pokemon in Cherish balls on the GTS. You're free to trade them in passerby/friend trades or via local wireless however. smile.gif

I caught a shiny flechcinder and evolved it. talonflame is so red shiny, even its talons are red blink.gif

You can't trade Pokemon with event ribbons or Pokemon in Cherish balls on the GTS. You're free to trade them in passerby/friend trades or via local wireless however. smile.gif

And things tagged with "A fateful encounter". I have a shaymin from the oak's letter event that does not have an event ribbon and is in a normal pokeball and I cannot trade that over GTS as well.

I found GTS to be good when you deposit a pokemon and ask for something specific, rather than search for a pokemon. Good deals go extremely fast.

Also via Serebii

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information. First, it has confirmed that the Pokémon to be distributed with pre-booked tickets of the movie, and winner of the campaign is Darkrai. The distribution will run in Japan from April 19th to September 30th 2014 if you book tickets for the movie, Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie, before July 18th 2014, using a special Serial Code on the ticket. It is Level 50. It has the moves Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force, which it can't learn elsewhere, & Dream Eater.

I want this Darkrai (please please please don't let this be another Japan only event) but also.... do you think this will effect the suspected release of Diancie with the movie? Or do you think this means it could be released earlier?

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

That is a bit confusing. I'd like the Darkrai myself but definitely also want Diancie. I hope my theater over here gets it and I can go to it. Dx

-tiptoes into thread-

Would anybody be interested in/able to lend me past legendaries, for dex

completion purposes? We can discuss particulars/collateral if you'd like.

I don't think my area has ever run a Pokemon movie in a theater, and there's no way I'd get to go to one if they did *Crosses her fingers for Gamestop event*

I don't think my area has ever run a Pokemon movie in a theater, and there's no way I'd get to go to one if they did *Crosses her fingers for Gamestop event*

I really hope it's that or Nintendo is nice and makes it wifi. Dx

Same here. Not one pokemon movie ever in theaters.... except for a college 4hrs away, but that was for the very very first movie... and never again.

Got my shiny Totodile

He's missing Special Defense (and Special Attack but that's not important) but that's okay I guess |D

Cyndaquil is next c:

They stopped showing movies in theaters after the fourth movie (I think,) and all movies since and up to Zoroark, master of Illusions premiered internationally on cartoon network. The Black/White movies were the only ones to be in theaters after that. The rest were Aired on cartoon network, and were not shown in theatres outside of Japan

Haah

The last extra Totodile I hatched turned out to also be shiny

Stats aren't as good as the first one though so I guess my brother can have this one since he wanted one if I got an extra c':

I really hope it's that or Nintendo is nice and makes it wifi. Dx

The west sometimes gets Japanese Movie events as Wi-Fi events so there's hope at least. ^^

The west sometimes gets Japanese Movie events as Wi-Fi events so there's hope at least. ^^

Like the movie Victini for the black and white movies.

(the one with V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, and Searing Shot)

That one people in Japan initially actually had to go to the movie event to get. The rest of us got it via wi-fi a while later.

(though looking at the event database, I'm kind of envious of the next victini they got with the moveset of V-create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, and Glaciate)

P.S. if any of you are curious about event pokemon history and don't already know, these are the best places to find info about them -

Serebii's event database

Current and upcoming events