7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Technically all Megas are OP if you use them with a correct IV spread and moveset. Blaziken, Gengar and Kangaskhan are the most OP out of the bunch though.

I hope we get events for more megas in-game, i'd love to see some others. Mainly speaking Milotic and Arcanine.

I want Mega Sceptile.

Oh man, Mega Sceptile would be a monster to face with that speed stat.

Mega Pidgeot has potential, too. Change it to a flying/fairy type with the ability Pixelate

Me too, and Swampert. If one of the Gen III starters gets a mega all of them should :L

Well said Pika. I totally agree.

Although Mega Medicham dies fairly easily....

Anyways, any pokemon can really be OP if used and cared for properly.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Try a Destiny Knot on one of them to get their IVs pulled over to the baby. And then the Female should be able to transfer the HA over..... *pokes Female* Trade your ability over!!! *pokes IVS* Be good!! *pokes eggy* Shiiiiiiiny!!!!!

*hopes it helps Haze*

I do D: Mama has the Destiny Knot and Pop as an Everstone for his Timid nature. Dx But the IVs are usually pretty random.

I still get Magician babies, just that one shiny baby decided to be a Blaze. >>

Me too, and Swampert. If one of the Gen III starters gets a mega all of them should :L

^This.

Perhaps we'll get megas for the rest of the Gen 3 starters in the Hoenn remake? biggrin.gif

Also, some people have already hacked in the three unreleased legendaries and Mega Lati@s via Power Save... That was faster than what I expected. tongue.gif

I loved playing Pokemon X, but unfortunately I can't muster up the courage to play it due to what happened that made me stop. I was halfway or so through Victory Road when I encountered, and caught, a shiny Lickitung. I was sooo happy... And then later I stopped playing without saving and shutting it off and.....my 2DS died sleep.gif I think I almost cried.

If Swampert ever gets a Mega Evolution I swear I'll go all fan girl. It's my favorite Pokemon ever, mainly because my first starter ever was a Mudkip smile.gif

How did it die exactly? Does it just not turn on anymore, or does it not register the game card?

Oops, I suppose I worded that wrong. My 2DS ran out of battery and died, and I forgot to save before it did. One of the stupidest things I ever did.... Though, I probably forgot because of how I was immediately seen by one of the battlers in the cave after getting the Lickitung... rolleyes.gif

Ah, okay, that makes sense now |D

If I ever find a shiny Lickitung, i'll send it your way. Guess that's one good thing about having a complete dex. More shinies!

Aw, thanks for the thought, but you don't have to. Once I get my courage back (I really hate redoing stuff, and I lost at least an hour's worth of playing time) maybe I'll be able to stumble across another one......if I'm really lucky again xd.png At least it wasn't my first wild shiny though.

A complete Pokedex? Nice! I have some of the really hard legendaries, but the closest I have to a complete dex is my Soulsilver game, which has 300+ registered Pokemon.

Aw, thanks for the thought, but you don't have to. Once I get my courage back (I really hate redoing stuff, and I lost at least an hour's worth of playing time) maybe I'll be able to stumble across another one......if I'm really lucky again xd.png At least it wasn't my first wild shiny though.

A complete Pokedex? Nice! I have some of the really hard legendaries, but the closest I have to a complete dex is my Soulsilver game, which has 300+ registered Pokemon.

Well, you could also try Masuda Method or the Friend Safari which makes getting a Shiny much easier. tongue.gif And if you really must have a shiny Lickitung, I don't mind helping you breed one.

I can also help you with Pokedex entries by lending/breeding you some Pokemon you have no access to. smile.gif

Yeah, I've heard that the Friend Safari is good at hiding shinies, though I haven't been able to try it yet since I have yet to become the Champion... And I've already attempted the Masuda Method before, since I got a Japanese ditto.... (Darn Fennekin don't want to be shiny for me! xd.pngmad.gif )

Thanks! Though, the only pokemon I might have trouble with are Sinnoh... I've played a game from every generation and traded GB games to SoulSilver, but I ended up losing my Diamond/Platinum (and my replacement Platinum...) before I could consider trading any pokemon. Really unhappy with that, since I had an event Jirachi and that Rotom that can change forms on one of them.

Edited by SkyKimimota

You need about 714 for it to be "complete", but i've gone the full length and registered all 718.

Speaking of shinies, I found a shiny Corsola and Octillery today. But I might hunt for shiny starters, starting with Totodile.

Edited by Tazzay

Yeah, I've heard the a Friend Safari is good at hiding shinies, though I haven't been able to try it yet since I have yet to become the Champion... And I've already attempted the Masuda Method before, since I got a Japanese ditto.... (Darn Fennekin don't want to be shiny for me! xd.png  mad.gif )

Thanks! Though, the only pokemon I might have trouble with are Sinnoh... I've played a game from every generation and traded GB games to SoulSilver, but I ended up losing my Diamond/Platinum (and my replacement Platinum...) before I could consider trading any pokemon. Really unhappy with that, since I had an event Jirachi and that Rotom that can change forms on one of them.

Sorry to hear that. sad.gif

Anyways, if you ever need to borrow any Pokemon or needs something bred, just shoot me a PM! I have a complete living Dex so I'll definitely have what you need. smile.gif

You need about 714 for it to be "complete", but i've gone the full length and registered all 718.

Speaking of shinies, I found a shiny Corsola and Octillery today. But I might hunt for shiny starters, starting with Totodile.

Two shinies in one day?! Lucky! laugh.gif Wait, did you by chance use chain fishing to get them? I hear that method works pretty well.

@ranger: Thanks for the offer once again! I'll have to consider asking for your help if I ever can't get a pokemon. Which may be easier than I originally thought, since I realized a little bit ago that I had actually recently found my a Diamond game.... In a a Platinum game case xd.png

Edited by SkyKimimota

Yeah, I used the consecutive fishing method this time. I wanted to try it out, and what do you know...two shinies in ten encounters!

I gave it a go, but I didn't get far because of how weak my Inkay was, since I constantly don't get a tug unless I use the Suction Cups ability. Hopefully once I get my Inkay's level up I can really try smile.gif But sweet, getting two shinies so quickly! I've seen people talking about how it takes them 50+ encounters to get just one shiny.

I gave it a go, but I didn't get far because of how weak my Inkay was, since I constantly don't get a tug unless I use the Suction Cups ability. Hopefully once I get my Inkay's level up I can really try smile.gif But sweet, getting two shinies so quickly! I've seen people talking about how it takes them 50+ encounters to get just one shiny.

It really depends on your luck. And having the shiny charm while chain fishing helps too. ^^

The Suction Cups still works if the pokemon is fainted (so long as it is still at the first slot in the party), so you can have your strong 'mon up front to do all the work.

I have my Malamar up at the front, and he's a high enough level to hold his own.

Edited by Tazzay

Five FEAR Aron + One Ninjask = So much troll and D/C

First Aron has Sandstorm instead of Toxic

Endeavor, Sandstorm, hope the opponent doesn't have Leftovers

Take out as many as you can with that. Next Aron uses the last turn or two before relying on Toxic

Ninjask comes out

Sandstorm, U-Turn, Protect, Roost

Eject Button, Speed Boost, Jolly

Sandstorm and hope they attack you so you can eject

Aron a bit more

By this point your opponent should be down, unless they had a multi-strike attacker, a Steel type, or a Ghost type. Multi-strike you're dead. Steel you just had to U-Turn with Ninjask after Endeavor, ghost you're dead

But don't expect to get that far, most will just D/C after the second Aron or their Steel type

Five FEAR Aron + One Ninjask = So much troll and D/C

First Aron has Sandstorm instead of Toxic

Endeavor, Sandstorm, hope the opponent doesn't have Leftovers

Take out as many as you can with that. Next Aron uses the last turn or two before relying on Toxic

Ninjask comes out

Sandstorm, U-Turn, Protect, Roost

Eject Button, Speed Boost, Jolly

Sandstorm and hope they attack you so you can eject

Aron a bit more

By this point your opponent should be down, unless they had a multi-strike attacker, a Steel type, or a Ghost type. Multi-strike you're dead. Steel you just had to U-Turn with Ninjask after Endeavor, ghost you're dead

But don't expect to get that far, most will just D/C after the second Aron or their Steel type

Haha, i remember doing this in my Black 2 game xd.png Ah the lawls it gave when my friends were always like "WHY!!!?" when I wouldn't put out a "real" team....

Boy were some of them mad for days after i beat them with a bunch of small Aron... still gives me the laughs when I think about it.

I've been doing it on a simulator all day, 'tis very fun

One thing I forgot, it's also weak to Stealth Rock and Spikes