The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2013

Oh yes! I needed an excuse to enlarge my spitfire horde...

I will list them in a Google Doc...

here:

Spitfire Chaos

None so far, they are all from last yr or eariler

my scroll as well: http://dragcave.net/user/Mordeth

THANKS for doing this again

Hey Mordeth, you're also still eligible for a runner-up prize from last year (unless you did receive one and I've made a mistake on my spreadsheet.)

This is so much fun I don't know how anyone stands not being able to gift these little ones. Here is another you will just have to search and once you find him or her I do not mind if its frozen since it is only a stair step from a long ago tin fail. Please name the little one anyhow. smile.gif ENJOY!

This is so much fun I don't know how anyone stands not being able to gift these little ones. Here is another you will just have to search and once you find him or her I do not mind if its frozen since it is only a stair step from a long ago tin fail. Please name the little one anyhow. smile.gif ENJOY!

Thank you for the Spitfire it's much appreciated biggrin.gif. I'll make sure to name it as soon as it hatches so I don't forget smile.gif.

Updated!

Mordeth: I added you!

All totals have also been updated. If you see any mistakes don't be shy to mention them! smile.gif

Love Ninetails

Edited by The Holly Contest

Hey Mordeth, you're also still eligible for a runner-up prize from last year (unless you did receive one and I've made a mistake on my spreadsheet.)

ooh.. uh.. i sent you a PM about that biggrin.gif

ooh cant wait for my first few to finish growing lol

Any chance of getting a 'Top 5' list with the 5 people in the lead currently in one of the first posts?

Any chance of getting a 'Top 5' list with the 5 people in the lead currently in one of the first posts?

Top five based on what's quoted as current counts (no research done):

5 Lady_Dragonrider: 227

4 tetra: 256

3 cerulean-skies: 266

2 TroupeMaster: 317

1 AzureMist: 339

Edit to add that I've just bred some spitfires and 16 eggies went to AP. So if you happen to catch one with something like 'th Spits' or 'th Spitz' or 'Spitfire' in the name, then its one of mine. Let me know if you catch one in about 3 days time.

Edited by tetra

As you can see Tetra has provided one, however in my opinion at least this should not be an official thing until the contest is over when we actually verify everyone's totals (for now we're just taking their word for their totals, or at least I am, because it's quicker to just verify them all at the end.) Until then, a top five may not be accurate due to any mistakes on either our end or the competitors'.

As you can see Tetra has provided one, however in my opinion at least this should not be an official thing until the contest is over when we actually verify everyone's totals (for now we're just taking their word for their totals, or at least I am, because it's quicker to just verify them all at the end.) Until then, a top five may not be accurate due to any mistakes on either our end or the competitors'.

Its not official at all. As I stated in my original post I didn't do any research.

Its not official at all. As I stated in my original post I didn't do any research.

That's what I mean, yours is fine, but I don't think we contest operators should put one in the first post.

Wow, that top 5 list! Some people are so dedicated O_O

I haven't updated in a while, my currenty count is 154 non-growing Spitfires.

I missed a few dragons a while back, noticed only today, so the list is severely out of order. Because of this, I have one question: Would it be ok to post view links instead of lineage links in the doc? The dragons no longer gather stats, but I would still like to know if it's ok since it could make checking the dragons easier come Christmas.