The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2013

I have an army of CB spitfires. To excuse myself (I stolen all the CBs from the desert for my army xd.png), I'll release in AP a LOT of spitfire eggs (2nd gen PB) every week. Check the AP, you could found incuhatchable spitfire eggs!

EDIT: Now I breeded 25 2nd gen PB spitfire eggs. You'll found in AP in around 3 days and 10 hours, 2st may at 3.30 PM (DC time)

Good luck and have care!

Edited by Ilune Willowlef

Having a lot of fun with this, both collecting and seeing how far I can get with an even-gen lineage. So far I'm up to fifth gen with this hatchie, aiming for seven by the end of the contest.

That is awesome! I'm doing that as well xd.png

So far I have a 4th gen, and 2 3rd gen ready to breed smile.gif

I'd like to update my count to 84 :3

@Ilune Willowlef: I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for those!

Updated!

_smoczyca_:We need permission to access your document!

Rascal: You have officially been added! laugh.gif

Kaerien: I am very delighted to hear that you like our project! biggrin.gif

herobrine745:I added you also

Merion: Wow! xd.png Not only are you collecting spitfires for a contest now but now you are making a project out of them, killing two birds with one stone! laugh.gif

Wahya: You have been added to the contest!

Fade: I am adding you, but are you going to also add your total in your forum post (since you seem to have started a count in it)?

XxShadowWolf13xX: Fixed your entry! happy.gif

Hasekerstin: I don't know if any of the admins are German. Sorry my dear sad.gif I am guessing you are going to update your forum post as you get more spitfires (still adding you)?

Ninetails (celis I have been sick this whole week, I'm really bored! laugh.gif)

Edited by The Holly Contest

Goodness... someone is more on the ball this week then I am, cause the threads already been update (it was on my to do list for tonight).

Anyhow, my spitfires are using way too much birth control this week, only one, out of four, bred any eggs at all. Plus I was able to pick up one on the AP board (it would've been two, but I suck at fast clicking).

So, for whomever would like them, there are two egg links hidden in this post. One for a lovely 2nd gen egg, and one for a really messy egg. But hey, a spitfire is a spitfire, right?

Hasekerstin: I don't know if any of the admins are German. Sorry my dear sad.gif I am guessing you are going to update your forum post as you get more spitfires (still adding you)?

I can speak some (clumsy) German, so I'll help as much as I can. happy.gif

On a side note, I grabbed one of the eggs. Thanks Celis!

Edited by Kurane

did anyone catch some of the 2nd gen PB spitfire eggs I released in AP?

I Know Rascal catch some of them...

Do you want I'll breed others, release in AP, and then say you when they'll appear?

did anyone catch some of the 2nd gen PB spitfire eggs I released in AP?

I Know Rascal catch some of them...

Do you want I'll breed others, release in AP, and then say you when they'll appear?

I doubt that I caught any as I was not online when it was in the AP.

But its really cool if you would like to do it again. I'm quite sure lots of us are very appreciative of more SF eggies.

Am not sure if its my SF only or what, they do not seem very interested in producing more eggies for me. LOL

Am not sure if its my SF only or what, they do not seem very interested in producing more eggies for me. LOL

I think we're all having a bit more trouble breeding them, and it's a sign that you guys are doing well wink.gif

I caught a CB one in the AP. Who wants it? Heres a teleport link- Claim the Spitfire egg! -Gone-

your welcome Rascal. smile.gif I figured someone here would want the little egg more than i did.

Edited by stitchstinks446