The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2013

did anyone catch some of the 2nd gen PB spitfire eggs I released in AP?

I Know Rascal catch some of them...

Do you want I'll breed others, release in AP, and then say you when they'll appear?

I did get some, thank you very much for them smile.gif

I had been gone for a little bit so it was a great way to catch up and the timing was almost perfect

Edit: O.o snagged the cb egg thank you Stitch xd.png

Edited by Rascal

I am not participating, but I caught a little spitfire on the AP and hatched it because I remembered you folks here. So whoever is fast enough can snag it. Snagged.

I remember collecting BBWs last year. I still impulse click those xd.png

Good luck, guys :3

Edited by Draketeeth

Total updated to 89 spitfires!

I've snagged a couple eggs donated by some very generous people, so I figured I would pay it forward and donate in turn. Taking a page from Celis' book, I'm going to hide some teleport links in here and if you find them, you can claim the egg. Happy hunting <3!

Btw, I will put fresh links in here every now and then, so I'll put an edit note when I do.

Edited by Kurane

I was just A/P trolling for some lovely even gens when I came across some spitfire eggs. I figured I'd snag them and offer them up to y'all here on the boards. Two are 2nd gens and the the third is a bit scrambled, but hey, even the scrambled ones need love, right? The links are hidden throughout this post.

Celis

18 2nd gen PB spitfires was released now in AP by me happy.gif They'll appear in 3 days and half happy.gif Whoever will catch them, have care!

Updated!!

Kurane: That would be very helpful! biggrin.gif Have you had any luck so far?

stitchstinks446: You have been added!

Edited by The Holly Contest

Regarding last year's contest, if I was one of the runners-up and haven't received a prize, do I have to request a specific dragon to get it, or..? (Sorry for posting so late, this kinda slipped my mind...)

Regarding last year's contest, if I was one of the runners-up and haven't received a prize, do I have to request a specific dragon to get it, or..? (Sorry for posting so late, this kinda slipped my mind...)

That was the idea, yes smile.gif If you don't have something specific in mind, though, I could offer you a couple nice things to see if they pique your interest, or you could contact one of the other runner-up donators from last year.

Kurane: That would be very helpful! biggrin.gif  Have you had any luck so far?

Yep! I sent a PM and explained the rules. If any more help is needed, I'm certainly willing to see what I can do. happy.gif

Total updated to 107 spitfires!

Edited by Kurane

Tomorrow at this time (arounf 3.3.30 PM DC time) will appear in the AP 18 2nd gen PB spitfire eggs, ready to incuhatch!

(and I put them in a site before abandoning them, so they'll arrive with some views and unic views too!)

Tomorrow at this time (arounf 3.3.30 PM DC time) will appear in the AP 18 2nd gen PB spitfire eggs, ready to incuhatch!

(and I put them in a site before abandoning them, so they'll arrive with some views and unic views too!)

Thanks so much. smile.gif

Spitfire hatchy of no particular lineage, looking for a home and a name. Adopt it! Edited by Draketeeth

I currently have 11, and they start on page 6 and end on page 7 on my scroll, currently. I'd love to join and and will update whenever I reach a new milestone. C:

updated my total to 177

Oooh, now this looks like fun! (Especially because there's a Holly on that donation list whose common sibling I have! Need to earn him a holiday sibling to match!)

Not sure how many SFs I've collected this year so far, but I will go check and put "2013" in their names!