TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

^^ I'm pretty sure Snowtoshi already knows that, it's just wishful thinking tongue.gif

Edit: And I agree, it'd be so awesome if there were two sprites...But that'll probably never happen~ xd.png

Edited by xxBurningxx

The adults are so gorgeous!

What the heck am I going to breed them to though? Maybe Lurkers...

Such a pretty color pattern.

Does anyone know what they're called? I checked the Wiki and found nothing.

I am wondering because on the cooking event, many attempts did not work, i know how to make it, and a friend has a gingerbread on their page, but mine does not. dry.gif if you could tell me how to fix it, i will be greatly obliged biggrin.gifsmile.gif

as always ,

a player of dragon cave

I am wondering because on the cooking event, many attempts did not work, i know how to make it, and a friend has a gingerbread on their page, but mine does not. dry.gif if you could tell me how to fix it, i will be greatly obliged biggrin.gifsmile.gif

as always ,

a player of dragon cave

You had to collect the recipes. If you didn't collect the Gingerbread House one, you can't make it even if you use the right ingredients.

as always ,

a player of dragon cave

You can't make red star recipes until you collect the recipe card for it. Gingerbread houses were availeble only to those of us who managed to bake a house till 25. If you didn't bake it by then you can't get it anymore. Sorry.

New dragons remind me of cave pictures. Little bit rough but still powerful.

Oh, I love the adults! I'm so glad I was able to catch two of them this year!

Thanks, aangs-sister, for the lovely sprites!

For the name, I'm guessing Wrapping Paper, since TJ called one Wrpng and the other paper.

Whichever the name is, it's a very nice addition to the Ribbon Dancers (and all other Christmas Dragons for that matter smile.gif )

WOW The Adults are Stunning!!!! Amazing job Spriters!! smile.gif Thank you TJ Spriters and all others who gave us this awesome event! wub.gif

Wow! The adults are gorgeous!!

My brother said he grabbed Christmas Gift Wrap and Wrapping Papers for his two. I have yet to figure out what to name mine dry.gif

Such edible gummy worms beautiful adult sprites! They look like a gift wrapper and a poinsettia hybrid to me.

Edited by Vakarian

O_o How does a wild Holly breed with a Vampire? Is there a glitch in the wilderness that lets vampires breed??

This looks messed up. http://dragcave.net/lineage/0uoPq

WOW! How could that happen?

My dragon looks like a fat cat watching a bird:

biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by Spexardragon

little question:

how into site-wide raffle? is needed any action? i alread made all dishes.

Then you are entered. smile.gif That is all you need to do.

The adults are lovely. A bit different from any we have had before. Can't wait to hear from aangs-sister. Hopefully we will find out the official name for these and a bit more about them. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

These are pretty!

I must admit I was hoping for a darker sort of dragon this year in honor of 2012 (or an Eastern 'cause of the Year of the Dragon), but these are good too. :3

WOW! How could that happen?

Breeding rules don't apply in the Wilderness, it's more of a free-for-all.

Lovely dragons! Does anybody know the spriter nickname of these so we don't have to call them Christmas '12s?