TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Wow! The adults are just...how am I going to choose to freeze a hatchie, per my normal routine? They're simply stunning. Beautiful job, aangs sister! Congrats on joining the ranks of the sprite artists. smile.gif What is their official name?

Phew, after a day trying and resetting and trying (again) to decorate my gingerbread house, I think this the best I can came up with.

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/bemontok

Please don't be harsh to me, I'm not an artist xd.png

I hope someone can guess who's face that I'm trying to make smile.gif

And finally my new holiday eggs become hatchling, can't wait for the adult sprite

ohmy.gif So amazed at the adults! One of my new dragon eggs hatched...c'mon, grow!

Snow Angel's grown up AT LAST, but it says it's been bred when I haven't done any breeding and I don't have any males. Weird.. ninja.gif

Im loving these impressive beauties!! The detail on them is amazing!!! From the little swirls to the strips shading highlights and just all the features i'm loving them, as always i shall let both grow up

Thank you Tj and aangs-sister, and all the spriters who brought us such an awesome Christmas season and these lovely new Christmas Dragons

Question, I am assuming we will call them Wrapping paper dragons? Is that correct???

ohmy.gif So amazed at the adults! One of my new dragon eggs hatched...c'mon, grow!

Snow Angel's grown up AT LAST, but it says it's been bred when I haven't done any breeding and I don't have any males. Weird.. ninja.gif

It's always that way for holiday dragons in order to prevent two generations of them in same year.

Then you are entered. smile.gif That is all you need to do.

The adults are lovely. A bit different from any we have had before. Can't wait to hear from aangs-sister. Hopefully we will find out the official name for these and a bit more about them. smile.gif

Very thanks Purplehaze.

I really like the adults, very special and different to the previous Christmas dragons. smile.gif

Thanks a lot for this great dragon!

Cute dragons. And what are we going to call them? Wrap Paper dragons?

Edited by xX Blythe Xx

Oh! These adults are just as, if not more beautiful than the eggs they hatched from. Lovely job to all the spriters/artists involved.

If they are all male only then I already know I want one of mine to be mated to a CB Red Nebula. Maybe the other to just a CB Red, White, or Green. I can't decide yet but I'll have a whole year to figure out which I like the best. A Tri-Horn might look nice too...

when will the winners of the prize dragons be announced/given out or have they already been given out?

when will the winners of the prize dragons be announced/given out or have they already been given out?

Oh I have a question on this too. When the winners are notified, how long will they have to claim their prize before it is passed on to someone else instead?

Well, since the event runs til January 2 we'll have to wait at least until then... I don't know how fast the winners will be determined.

Wheeeeee, prize dragons!

*wants one*

I think the thing I like most is the egg. I'm not fond of the dragon itself, especially the adults. The dragon is posed nicely to show off the wings and I really would have liked just one pattern, like the one on the egg, instead of four. I think it would have made more of an impact.

edited for coherency

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

The adults are lovely smile.gif I love that they keep the swirls that were there in egg stage - my favorite detail!

Those... are beautiful!!!! I wish we could have more than two!!!

Dear Santa-TJ, all I want for Christmas next year is a very small increase in how many Christmas dragons I can have! PULLLLLLLLEEEZE????

I swear I'll be an extra-good dragon owner!

The new dragons are awesome! I-m really glad they kept that oriental cloud pattern from the egg --it looks so pretty. smile.gif

And seeing how fantastic are everybody else houses I decided to take a little more time with mine.

Not as great as the others, but here is my house!

Edited by FengShien

Oh I have a question on this too. When the winners are notified, how long will they have to claim their prize before it is passed on to someone else instead?

Since it's not a physical prize to be picked up at an office, I imagine part of the notification will be the prize appearing on their scrolls. smile.gif