TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I just saw the adults, *has spazz attack* SOOOOOOO PREEEEEEETTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

*cant decide whether to freeze one or not*

Do not get me wrong, the adults are amazing with beautiful colours, but in some way I feel a little bit disappointed because they are not really christmassy to me. Maybe they remind me to much of Tsunamis, I don't know. But it is a beautiful dragon.

They're quite festively colored. I like how they look a bit angry like someone went overboard with their wrapping job. LOL.

OMG, I love the adults! The wings are simply gorgeous! The pose is a little off, though, but it'll grow on me I'm sure.

Since it's not a physical prize to be picked up at an office, I imagine part of the notification will be the prize appearing on their scrolls. smile.gif

No. TJ will send emails to the winners to notify them. All of the instructions should also be there. Last two years he also posted on the forums when he sent the emails.

I think the thing I like most is the egg. I'm not fond of the dragon itself, especially theĀ  adults. The dragon is posed nicely to show off the wings and I really would have liked just one pattern, like the one on the egg, instead of four. I think it would have made more of an impact.

Agreed, so much. I do like the hatchlings, too, though. They remind me of strawberries xd.png

I'm still plaaaaying... moved out of my blue phase, and tried to do some more 'drawing'/'building' with the pieces:

Ā 

user posted image

Ā 

Porch swing!

I'm still plaaaaying... moved out of my blue phase, and tried to do some more 'drawing'/'building' with the pieces:

Ā 

user posted image

Ā 

Porch swing!

*eye twitch* You put mine to shame.

Ā 

user posted image

Ā 

Porch swing!

I love the porch swing! It's so cute happy.gif and creative, not to mention.

Ā 

The adults really ARE shiny... Still pretty though happy.gif Though I have to admit, I really do like the eggs the most xd.png

Ā 

user posted image

Ā 

Porch swing!

The porch swing is absolutely lovely! Sets a certain type of mood that just makes you feel peaceful.

*gasps* Oh, the adult dragons are so beautiful. Wow. I can't WAIT to start breeding them...

Ā 

I think I'm done with my gingerbread house, though I might tweak it a bit here and there. It's simple, but I like it. smile.gif

Ā 

@Kelkelen: I. Love. Your. Porch. Swing. Your talent is so unfair.

Edited by LibbyLishly

I really like the adults too ^^ Maybe I would breed them with a Tri-Horn Wyvern or Thunder...

I wonder what they're going to be called. huh.gif

No whisper of an official breed name yet, but I 've reserved "That's A Wrap" for one of mine. wub.gif

I love them!! I'm calling them FOIL DRAGONS until I know their real name.

I too would like to know what these lovelies are called. I base surnames on their breed name in japanese, so I kind of need to know....

I feel a little bit disappointed because they are not really christmassy to me.

Agreed. They look like some sort of Asian martial arts dragon to me, rather than a Christmas dragon....