TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Angry wrapping paper dragon is soooo pretty! ohmy.gif *goes cuddling her hatchlings to make them grow up faster*

Not quite sure what I think yet, I love the colours, but either way, congratulations, Aangs-sister!

Had to drag myself out of bed to see the new adults....now back to bed I go laugh.gif

Absolutely *love* the adult! Beautiful!

Random question - but how do you figure out it's name?

Check the codes of TJ's dragons!

I'm about done with my house, it's a bit more scaled down than the rest of those I see posted, but I'm not good at doing the over-the-top decorating style. Not too sure about the chimney decorations, I had a hard time finding something that really fit there.

Edited by alci

I can't stop staring at them!!

*bangs self on head*

"No, Kat! You have to go to be now otherwise you'll end up sleeping all day tomorrow!"

Ooohhh, I'm already debating the wisdom of my decision to wait until my own grow up and not to look.

It's a real torment seeing everyone going on about how pretty they are... ohmy.gif

Anyone know the breed name of the new Christmas dragons? They are gorgeous. I've been calling them Foil Dragons.

Anyone know the breed name of the new Christmas dragons? They are gorgeous. I've been calling them Foil Dragons.

Ooh, I like that. In fact, these actually do really make me think of the foil origami paper!

The adults are cute and very Christmasy. smile.gif I hope everyone had a great Christmas on DC! I know I did. happy.gif And outside of course, too.

Ooooooooohhhhhhh! They are beautiful! Now I wish I could have more than two! blink.gif

*starts thinking up lineage plans* mmmm.. maybe with a BBW...

Congrats to Aangs-sister for this masterpiece!

Edited by Raphy

I fogged my Foil Dragons as soon as they hatched. Glad I did, they are so pretty, they run the risk of view-bombing.

I'll unfog them just before they are due to grow up.

My mouth literally dropped when I saw those beautiful sprites!

Foil didn't really pop to mind when I saw them, but Decorated Foil Dragons could work, I guess.

Edited by RotomGuy

Noticed both of his are male, are there no females of this breed?

I also like the name of Christmas/Yule Foil Dragons. It reminded me of the foil origami paper too. tongue.gif