TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

WHOLY GUACAMOLE these adults look FANTASTIC! biggrin.gif I just love the wings. I imagine that their wings have multiple layers that continuously grow, and that once a year they shed the top layer so their wings can be all shiny and new for the breeding season. They do not care for the shedded stuff, so people come and pick it up and wrap their gifts in it. That was the origination of wrapping paper in the DC world. cool.gif

Oh, they are so beautiful <3 Definitely my favorite Christmas breed, no doubt about that. The patterns on the wings are so lovely, they look very festive.

Thank you so much to everyone involved in the Holiday Event this year <3

Very pretty, I love these smile.gif They have to be Wrapping Paper dragons, right ?

I have this wild hope they will have the BSA that was being discussed a while ago, where they can wrap up eggs or hatchies to gift to other players. I know, I'm dreaming, but that would be really neat.

Edit :

WHOLY GUACAMOLE these adults look FANTASTIC!  I just love the wings. I imagine that their wings have multiple layers that continuously grow, and that once a year they shed the top layer so their wings can be all shiny and new for the breeding season. They do not care for the shedded stuff, so people come and pick it up and wrap their gifts in it. That was the origination of wrapping paper in the DC world.

This ! You are so right !

Edited by Anna Selka

Wow! The adults are so beautiful! I cannot wait until mine grows up. Then again, my hatchie is pretty darn adorable!

Really neat design, but the execution leaves something to be desired. Regardless, really awesome event, everybody involved! Can't imagine all the work that went in to it and all the individual arts. Cooking was especially my fave.

i refuse to look at other people's adults, but what you guys wrote about them sounds wonderful. :'D can't wait to see them growing up.

They look like "Pretty Packages" all they need is a bow on top smile.gif

Love, love the new dragons! Amazing job spriters!

Also having great fun with the gingerbread houses - there are some fantastic artists in this community smile.gif

Here's my humble little house!

Yay adults! They are gorgeous, and an excellent addition to the Christmas Dragons wub.gif

I really enjoyed this year's events. I've loved looking at everyone's houses (PieMaster's santa sleigh! s0r0k4's trees! Kelkelen's porch swing! All those dragons!!) ~ I feel like this year the creativity has been way above and beyond! It's awesome. And, I'm glad you guys liked my house too <3 (moats and swans and bridges, oh my! Thanks for the compliments ^.^)

Thanks again for an awesome DC holiday, TJ and spriters. Happy New Year!

aangs-sister hasn't posted their information/name yet?? ?_?

Well anyway they look absolutely lovely and I can't wait for mine to grow up.

OMG!!!!! The adults look amazing! I can't wait to do some lineages with these!

Love, love the new dragons! Amazing job spriters!

Also having great fun with the gingerbread houses - there are some fantastic artists in this community smile.gif

Here's my humble little house!

Oh, I love your house! The roof is fanTAStic -- the way you wrote the "ho ho!" I was trying to find a way to make the icing spell NOEL, but I haven't yet managed. Hehehe. Gorgeous!

Oh, I love your house! The roof is fanTAStic -- the way you wrote the "ho ho!" I was trying to find a way to make the icing spell NOEL, but I haven't yet managed. Hehehe. Gorgeous!

Seconded! The text is wonderfully creative! smile.gif

WHOLY GUACAMOLE these adults look FANTASTIC! biggrin.gif I just love the wings. I imagine that their wings have multiple layers that continuously grow, and that once a year they shed the top layer so their wings can be all shiny and new for the breeding season. They do not care for the shedded stuff, so people come and pick it up and wrap their gifts in it. That was the origination of wrapping paper in the DC world. cool.gif

Head canon accepted. laugh.gif

asdf This is exactly what I was hoping for from this year's dragon. Positively AMAZING.

So So gorgeous!!!! I love the adults! The egg is pretty and the hatchlings cute, but the adult is amazing! Thank you so much to all the spriters involved in the Christmas Event and especially to TJ for making it all possible!

And here's my humble gingerbread house. I'm totally in awe over all the houses I've seen so far in this thread. So much creativity!

I definitely gasped aloud when I saw the Sprite wub.gif

The best of Christmas smile.gif

Wonderful work, aangs-sister!!

Oh my goodness gracious! They're so beautiful!

Thank you spriters, for your hard work, and wow I wish I could have an army of these beauties xd.png